over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to tell the girlfriend/wife?

Lymelight

Registered
Hey all. This thread is in response an earlier thread I saw regarding if the gf/wife should know about gear use. Did my first cycle this past Spring, 250 test a week and an AI, and am looking for some advice. After a few months of being a walking hard on, what do you tell your gf/wife once you come off and now not extremely motivated for sex? As you can guess, she doesn't know about test use. Thanks for any advice.

I was upfront and honest with mine. Though she asked if I was using... but she actually took it really well and loves when I'm on cycle due to increased sex drive (she's a sex maniac lol) to each his own, but I found being honest wasn't as bad as originally thought.. Just my .02

I just got married. My wife would make Sherlock Holmes seem like an amatuer. Nothing gets by her. She told me not to lie to her and so I told her the truth. She has no problem with it, but if I lie, Oh boy.:p

I just got married. My wife would make Sherlock Holmes seem like an amatuer. Nothing gets by her. She told me not to lie to her and so I told her the truth. She has no problem with it, but if I lie, Oh boy.:p

that made me laugh...I call my girl "inspector gadget",shes a lot better now tho.

mine knows about the gear,shes done primo afew times.

seriously,if you need to lie to your girl youre with the wrong person.

Depends on your relationship with your significant other and the commitment level. My gf knows about it and gives me my shots when she is around. She is cool about it.

Should of went like " hey I'm gonna try steroids" and she knows before hand. Now you tell her she knows you went behind.her back and won't trust you in the future. The actual juice won't be the problem. But who knows my first cycle my old gf saw a list I made and Googled it about 2 weeks in. She said are you taking steroids and said yea is there a problem lol. And that was that. But I wasn't the best of people in that relationship ha

Been dating this girl for a bit now. Been friends with her for a few years prior. She didn't know I used in the past. Well, my current cycle is becoming obvious to people. I told her about it and she's not too happy, but prefer to know. She's caught up on the health thing and how it effects "us". Honestly though. Lying would just make it worse.

Been dating this girl for a bit now. Been friends with her for a few years prior. She didn't know I used in the past. Well, my current cycle is becoming obvious to people. I told her about it and she's not too happy, but prefer to know. She's caught up on the health thing and how it effects "us". Honestly though. Lying would just make it worse.
Tell her its needed for your low T lol.

Your sex drive has decreased post cycle, how noticeable of a difference is it? and how long does it take you to get back to your normal self libido wise?

I was up front with my GF and now that we are married I tell her everything she even reads my MD mag,my reference manual 2004 edition, At first she didn't agree with it cuz of all the shit in the media at that time, but now she says the media is so full of shit!
I would say tell her , If you wanna keep her

Mine was all for it at the time and I explained it to her before I ever started. She was very supportive, now she shakes her head at me since i was pinning every damn spot on my body last cycle lmao!

Your sex drive has decreased post cycle, how noticeable of a difference is it? and how long does it take you to get back to your normal self libido wise?

The difference is like night and day. Been almost two months since cycle ended, and still feeling like crap. Maybe I should just stay on.

Is there a way to avoid going to such a low libido level? Pct or anything ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx to everyone who took the time to throw me their opinion. Was a big help.

If you tell the GF/Wife/Side piece the truth than that's more ammo if shit ever goes south.

Don't say shit unless you are 100% you'll be together forever and she won't care.

Don't say shit unless you are 100% you'll be together forever and she won't care.

How can one know?

My ex knew but she was my friend for many years before we got together and still a friend now, so she'll never go that route.

I told my gf about it and initially she was super worried and totally against it. Shes a nurse so thats expected.

Now she seems to put up with it as long as she doesnt see it or I dont talk to much about it. She comes by my place and I tell her not to snoop around because she's just gonna cause trouble haha.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131