over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to use to knock myself to sleep

Just wish there was something as cheap as Costco brand Benadryl. On Tren taking 2-3 puts you out early and you don't wake up due to having peeing or night sweats.

No one has brought up JJs theory that Benadryl stops the releases caused by ghrp's. Has it been debunked?

A lot of you rocket scientists quoting things like unisom and nyquil don't read ingredients apparently. The active in unisom is the same drug in benadryl. And the same in nyquil (although they have a few formulas between liquid and gel caps and some use other antihistamines).

Generic benadryl is likely the cheapest and most effective otc sleep aid. Don't pay more for the name unisom.
Jim Beam helps me. Lol

Bro 1-2 glasses of red vino and 2 melatonins (5mg each) and BOOM lights out man!

Have had the same experience as you with tren. I got a prescription for Clonidine, it is a B/P med that works by relaxing your parasympathetic nervous system decreasing B/P and relaxes the heck out of you. Non-addictive, cheap and only side effect id dry mouth. Benadryl leaves me hungover and feel like hammered S@#$ the next day. That is my best recommendation.

Tryptophan is report to help you fall asleep easier. Valerian route has been studyied and it's no more effective than placebo. Otc sleep meds usually have the same ingredients as benadryl but cheaper.

Melatonin works great for me. The stuff in zzzquil gives me restless legs...I'm one of the few that get that stupid side lol

Not the only one tony!! I get it bad.

I use melatonin, 5 htp, and gaba. Seems to be my recipe.
Slightly groggy on arising, but goes away by the time i wash off the tren sweats.

I've tried all the OTC shit in various combinations and doses - none of it does shit (for me). RX wise I've tried Seroquel, Zeprexa (antipsychotics); Trazadone, Remeron, nortryptaline, Gabapentin, and Lyrica.

The best combination I found was Xanax 1-2mg, Ambien 10mg, Soma 400mg... Yep, that's what it takes to put me down... I'm like an amped up race house.

Valerian root, melatonin, and Benadryl. Just use bottle noted dosage of each. The valerian root and Benadryl should help put you to sleep. The melatonin should keep you asleep.

Valerian root, melatonin, and Benadryl. Just use bottle noted dosage of each. The valerian root and Benadryl should help put you to sleep. The melatonin should keep you asleep.

Sometimes I'll add those to my Ambien and Soma nights, especially if I'm feeling anxious and out of Xanax...

I use ambient cr plus half an ativan. Benadryl is also pretty effective for an otc for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I've been in tren for months and I found the cure to trensomnia is red vein Thai kratom an hour before bed. It removes all anxiety, relaxes your mind, and helps you sleep peacefully.

Absolutely. Kratom is great if people are responsible with it. Red Vein is without a doubt the most sedating and relaxing strain I've tried. I can do just fine with 1-2g taken only as needed without consitapation or any crash/withdrawal. Kratom, unlike many pharmaceutical sleep aids, has a multitude of benefits for the body. It is a medicinal plant and its effects exceed that of it's psychoactive properties. Excellent recommendation.

I know that this may recieve some scrutiny, and I am not recommending it unless you can obtain it for off-label insomnia use from a physician, but xyrem (sodium oxybate) is by far the absolute best sleep aid I've ever used. It enhances REM sleep, is very pro-libido and you wake up feeling refreshed with less sleep. I do not advocate the recreational use of this, or any drugs, but for very specific and responsible applications, this is hard to beat.

Unlike sodium oxybate, benzodiazepines, z-drugs, alcohol, anti-histamines, etc all produce negative effects on sleep architecture and on the body in general. Some worse than others. Most of them will leave you feeling lousy the next morning though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws