over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to use to knock myself to sleep

I've heard mk-677 works well for sleep.

If possible, sex regularly before bed always seems to help.

Or creating any kind of "sequence of events" before you go to bed. A routine will always seem to cause your body to start the tired process...

But still, sex works best.

Melatonin + benadryl combo if needed.

Running Tren ..... Safe to take Benadryl / what dose?

Melatonin doesn't help

I've been in tren for months and I found the cure to trensomnia is red vein Thai kratom an hour before bed. It removes all anxiety, relaxes your mind, and helps you sleep peacefully.

4 - Hibern8 capsules by Nutrex. Best sleep I ever had and no sleepy mornings. Take 60 minutes before bed.

RX= Trazadone
OTC= Valerian

Is Bali good to take in the evening..and how much?

Bali is great. Red vein Thai is stronger for pain relief and relaxation. Dosing is very individual. If you are new to kratom, start with 2 grams on an empty stomach and add more in 20 minutes if you don't get the feeling you're looking for. 5 grams of red vein Thai is perfect for me but I've been using kratom for a long time.

I rotate between benadryl and melatonin. This has been working well for me.

I use melatonin and zzzquil. Those work fine for me and doesn't leave me drowsy. But I've heard for some it does.

The zzzquil works, but for me it does make me feel a little groggy the next morning. I also save my mt2 shots for the evening right before bed. It isn't enough to get me to sleep, but it does help.

I've been in tren for months and I found the cure to trensomnia is red vein Thai kratom an hour before bed. It removes all anxiety, relaxes your mind, and helps you sleep peacefully.

Kratom has been so beneficial to me while on tren, it kind of makes me wonder how the hell I even ran it before. It's amazing to me that I can run tren, and not be a grumpy ass. Anxiety, gone. For sleeping it's great, absolutely fucking phenomenal. But, like Himroid said, it's very dose dependant.

Running Tren ..... Safe to take Benadryl / what dose?

Melatonin doesn't help
I use half a benadryl wait to get a little drowzy then take the other half with a glass of milk an go close my eyes, I have trouble sleeping myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I have trouble sleeping as it is. With or without tren. Usually end up taking a double dose of zquil...doc won't give me any ambien

Peptides and Gh help me with ease. Especially with Tren. Peptides alone will do the job. I don't like benadryl/zquil as it makes me feel shitty the next day.

I use a cocktail consisting of 5 htp 200mg, somatomax, cannabis and recently added hgh back into the mix for sleep. I sleep like a baby. :star-:ars

Peptides and Gh help me with ease. Especially with Tren. Peptides alone will do the job. I don't like benadryl/zquil as it makes me feel shitty the next day.

How much and what peps? I take 300mcg ipamorelin right now. Deeper sleep, but takes forever to fall asleep and I actually keep waking up about an hour early every day for some reason

How much and what peps? I take 300mcg ipamorelin right now. Deeper sleep, but takes forever to fall asleep and I actually keep waking up about an hour early every day for some reason

When I take growth I always wake up early. I think we are getting deeper more quality sleep so we do not need as much rest. Maybe I am making that up I dunno ha. It sure feels that way though. I really need my 8 hours every night when I am not on hgh. When I start growth I only need 7 hours and I wake up feeling more refreshed.

When I take growth I always wake up early. I think we are getting deeper more quality sleep so we do not need as much rest. Maybe I am making that up I dunno ha. It sure feels that way though. I really need my 8 hours every night when I am not on hgh. When I start growth I only need 7 hours and I wake up feeling more refreshed.

That's my guess, just better sleep. I don't feel as sleepy during the day either.

Restoril (Temazepam) has worked wonders for me during pre contest (while running tren.) I've ran Xanax, and Ambien in the past. Ambien was wayy too harsh, and had me sleep walking. Xanax did the trick, but my current Dr. prefers me on Restoril.

I've never had success with OTC herbs/supplements, I've tried them all. (Haven't tried Kratom.)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131