over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What TUDCA is legit?

I tried Olympus Labs. It had no scent or taste to it.. Unsure about it.
Now I'm on Competitive Edge Labs which has a strong scent and bad taste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd stick with CEL over OL. Nutricost also is legit.

I've got myself 40g of PC TUDCA as well.

What's your take on benefit of Tudca for fat loss?

Not going to do jack for fat loss.

It is one of/if not the only compound that can partition nutrients into specifically skeletal tissue rather than adipose at a very high dose of 1750mg.

Last edited:
Not going to do jack for fat loss.

It is one of/if not the only compound that can partition nutrients into specifically skeletal tissue rather than adipose at a very high dose of 1750mg.

Some studies say:
"TUDCA was shown to increase conversion of T3 thyroid hormones to T4, which can boost your metabolism and shift your body’s primary fuel source from glucose to fat oxidation"

*Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (TUDCA) - Research Overview: Newly Appreciated Liver Protectant, Potential Antidiabetic, Thyroid Booster and a Heart- and Neuroprotective Agent!? - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone

Last edited:
I'd stick with CEL over OL. Nutricost also is legit.

I've got myself 40g of PC TUDCA as well.

Have you used the Nutricost one? Good stuff?

I saw amazon has a good deal on it if you get 3 bottles.

Some studies say:
"TUDCA was shown to increase conversion of T3 thyroid hormones to T4, which can boost your metabolism and shift your body’s primary fuel source from glucose to fat oxidation"

*Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (TUDCA) - Research Overview: Newly Appreciated Liver Protectant, Potential Antidiabetic, Thyroid Booster and a Heart- and Neuroprotective Agent!? - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone

Although it may be able to convert T4 to T3, studies haven't noted any significant impact on fat loss -- The chemical chaperones tauroursodeoxycholic and 4-phenylbutyric acid accelerate thyroid hormone activation and energy expenditure. - PubMed - NCBI (can't access full text)

I usually do more research but I was on Amazon saw nutricost some people in the reviews said they did bloods and they improved so I just grabbed some. Anyone else done bloods with that brand?

I usually do more research but I was on Amazon saw nutricost some people in the reviews said they did bloods and they improved so I just grabbed some. Anyone else done bloods with that brand?

I'll be getting bloods done next week. Been running Nutricost 750mg per day.

Have had friends do bloods using this brand, always came back showing improvement.

I'll be getting bloods done next week. Been running Nutricost 750mg per day.

Have had friends do bloods using this brand, always came back showing improvement.

Is the improvement just in liver enzymes or other things too?

Can anyone find a better deal than Olympus labs TUDCA on Amazon for 54.99? 120 caps at 250

Can anyone find a better deal than Olympus labs TUDCA on Amazon for 54.99? 120 caps at 250

once you slowly and intelligently add posts that equal 50 - as a member you are allowed to check out Sponsors forum, post in their threads and sign up for lists. i can not tell you any of their prices nor give you any idea of a better deal with a sponsor. however there are excellent sponsors here at professionalmuscle.com that will carry higher grade ingredients and i recommend you follow board rules and make this site your primary stomping ground.

once you slowly and intelligently add posts that equal 50 - as a member you are allowed to check out Sponsors forum, post in their threads and sign up for lists. i can not tell you any of their prices nor give you any idea of a better deal with a sponsor. however there are excellent sponsors here at professionalmuscle.com that will carry higher grade ingredients and i recommend you follow board rules and make this site your primary stomping ground.

Yes I am aware that at least one of the sponsors here carries TUDCA. I saw it in his price list and if I order from him I'll get some.

I was just curious if anyone else had seen any good deals around the net. This site is def already my primary stomping ground as far as "lurking" goes but I decided to start posting and get a little more involved. I've been around for a few years

Yes I am aware that at least one of the sponsors here carries TUDCA. I saw it in his price list and if I order from him I'll get some.

I was just curious if anyone else had seen any good deals around the net. This site is def already my primary stomping ground as far as "lurking" goes but I decided to start posting and get a little more involved. I've been around for a few years

You could also try reading this thread in which we already mentioned a couple of brands and deals.

Is the improvement just in liver enzymes or other things too?

Does a very good job at reducing stress to any cell's Endoplasmic Reticulum -- reduction in stress to the ED can give metabolic effects such as insulin resistance, neurological protection, and can aid in cholesterol health. The three mentioned, aren't as promising as improvement in liver enzymes due to others being preliminary.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws