over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What type of bodybuilder you are

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
Lets see cause so many people here dont have logs but post a lot
I am 187 cm 97 kg shredded - mens physique classic bodybuilding type of physique. Did I tried be bigger ? Yes but health never allowed me and also was against to use slin plus hgh so I never developed myself. In offseason I used to be from 108-118 kg.

Lets see cause so many people here dont have logs but post a lot
I am 187 cm 97 kg shredded - mens physique classic bodybuilding type of physique. Did I tried be bigger ? Yes but health never allowed me and also was against to use slin plus hgh so I never developed myself. In offseason I used to be from 108-118 kg.
I thought in a recent thread about you getting somewhat discouraged you had decided to start pounding the food and gain more weight, no?

I'm not big probably 180 lean muscle ATM and weight is 203
Height is 68 inches

I tried to get big but couldn't , my arms wouldnt get over 17 inch for like 2 years it seemed like

So quit for 5 years and restarted last year , September? I think

One last attempt looking for 192 muscle but w.e

One last go before I go....if you know what I mean

I'm not a bodybuilder. I'm a gym rat that follows bodybuilding because I had magazine subscriptions in my late teens to learn about working out. I have an account and post here because whether someone wants to go from 180 to 190 for themselves, or from 250 to 280 to compete in the SHW's and nab a pro card, the principles of training and nutrition are the same. I'm here to learn and contribute where I can. I feel for the most part I know my place and don't post on topics I know nothing about.

I'm the type that goes to the gym push my ass hard and diet as best as possible but still have a life.

I have muscle (bodybuilding/strengthening) but not a professional bodybuilder. I've been sponsored, I've done some modeling, I've summited some nice peaks, and completed and was sponsored in marathons. I slim up in the summers for climbing and chasing my kids around the pool. In the winters I go a little mass crazy.

I put on mass like gangbusters but dieting is hell and if I did no lifting at all, I look like a typical mesomorph in terms of morphology. I have a big swing from high to lows and and am 182cm (5'11.5") and as of this morning am 102.5kg (226lbs). 101kg is probably the lightest I will make it this year. I came down from 119kg. So my dieting doesn't suck. But without some T3 or some DNP, this may be about the best I can do without draining myself too much to do the things I love.

A sucky one. I'm 190 cm or 6.2 roughly, 106 kg at about 8%. Narrow build, sucky insertions everywhere especially quads so my legs don't look bodybuilderish. Don't get me wrong, I look pretty good, just not bodybuilding good. I'd like to gain 5 to 10 kg in the same shape and then maintain.

Not strong either, just fell in love with the sport and intend to keep going at it for as long as I can.

I just love to train and push my body to the extreme and experiment with all elements involved in bodybuilding whilst living a happy and relaxed lifestyle.

I'm a bodybuilder who's favorite days are the other 364 days, over the 1 show day. I push to improve, am competitive by nature, and also enjoy the lifestyle.
My nature is to want to win at a competition, my knowledge is to know that it'll either be your turn or it won't.
Can absolutely be 100% when it's time, but always make time to enjoy life in-between

I don't consider myself a bodybuilder but I eat and train like one and use aas because I think a bodybuilding lifestyle gives me the look I want. I'm 5'11 185 my sweet spot, bodpod at gym gets me at 7 percent at this weight. Small increases in food make me gain weight fast but the % goes up so I sit here at 3000 calories 185 chilling.

Highest I've been in life was 250 in 2009 but not lean at all. Got strong then injured. Dieted down to 172 once but felt like shit no sleep, no libido, achy legs, walking zombie. I have poor genetics for gaining lean mass but I can add or lose weight easily by changing calories. As I get in late 30s more interested in staying healthy, functional strength, and adding more tattoos to enhance my look. Always have been into art as a kid shouldla made it a career I've drawn some mutuals and designed logos for previous employers.

Im 5'9 and will be competing near 195lbs. In the off season I hover around 215 or so. After this show I plan to take a year off to grow more and really give it my all. I'm hoping some good talent steps on stage with me so I can see how I stack up. I compete in MP but hope to switch to classic in 3-4 years time however I am about 12lbs or so away from weight cap currently so tons of work to do in terms of building mass.

Hoping to get to 230-240 this off season.

Haz bin

I'm the type of bodybuilder that thinks he is never big enough... In fact, when I see others talking about 180, 195, 205 pounds and looking good... I ask myself how big really am? LOL I'm also a retired (for now) bodybuilder that has been living the lifestyle since I was 14 y/o and 175 pounds on a 5'9 frame. My max weight ever 275 pounds, stage weight 232 pounds on my last show. Currently 46 y/o at 245 pounds under 10% BF

I love bodybuilding for the discipline and consistency needed to achieve and stay with a good build. I’ve always loved lifting since even 12-13urs old seeing the old mags in the grocery store the physiques just always amazed me even though most “regular” people said it was gross. But I would say I got serious in my mid 20s because of my addiction issues from mid teens to early mid 20s I needed to find something in life that wasn’t just a hobby but a lifestyle that I could always strive to be better at and most of all keep my “mental” on point and not off the rails. And along my path I always enjoy the looks/compliments/attention mainly when I was younger s because of my insecurities but it’s played such an important role in making me the person I am and that’s the reason I enjoy it. I never competed only because I’ve torn muscles and have surgeries that have made parts of my body not symmetrical and just “off” but that was never the reason I got into it anyways. And as I continue to get older I love reading and just gaining knowledge and different viewpoints from people because it’s interesting to me

I thought in a recent thread about you getting somewhat discouraged you had decided to start pounding the food and gain more weight, no?
Yes and it was total disaster. After reaching 109 kg on scale I had a huge problem with walking , even pressing gas pedal in car was very painful. It looks like I am not getting any younger 😉 probably completly torn cartilage in right knee can have something to do with it…

Yes and it was total disaster. After reaching 109 kg on scale I had a huge problem with walking , even pressing gas pedal in car was very painful. It looks like I am not getting any younger 😉 probably completly torn cartilage in right knee can have something to do with it…
Well that fucking sucks

I'm a gym bodybuilder, if that makes sense.
Training has always been the thing, not the competition. Training drives me, not the stage.
The stage was always there just as "proof" or a way to show my work. There's a reason why i only compete once every 3-4 years.
This doesnt mean i dont take my diet seriously or getting lean seriously.

Before i was a BBer, i was a powerlifter. Before i was a powerlifter, i was a college football player.
Being in the gym is my thing — i just love setting goals, and the discipline and consistency it takes to transform your body (thru diet, drugs and training)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear