over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Type of Gym?

My insurance has a contract with Healthways, so they have a ton of contracts and I just pay one flat rate to use any of them. Locally I can go to the YMCA, an Anytime Fitness, and a local gym. I rotate between them.

I mostly use the YMCA for cardio, with them having a good pool and basketball courts.

In the mornings I use our local gym, as it by far has the best equipment and the highschool kids aren't up yet to be in the way.

I prefer to lift, eat, then sleep for the night though (I fall asleep way faster), so I spend most of my time at the Anytime Fitness. The guy who runs it is pretty cool actually, bigger guy who lets you floor deadlift/use chalk, etc. But they get on you pretty hard if you don't clean the chalk off the bar from what I hear.

I use local rec center and enjoy it. The fee is $75 a year and it has pool, ball Court and it is 24 hr accessible if you sign up for the option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested to know what types of gym everyone uses?
Or where do you train/workout?

Do you go to a big box gym, small old school gym, Crossfit gym, Powerlifting, mma gym?
Also why did you choose your gym?

My gym is a big box gym that has 24 hr access. Or I train at home in the garage (free weights, adjustable bench, dip/pullup/ab station, pair of squat stands)home quality equipment.

Been going to golds for a few yrs, before that was ballys.
Golds is ok, need more equipement and need to go 24hrs.
Always fighting for the machinery. Only have pretty much one of each machine. It sucks.. will be doing a 2 week trial over at exhile fitness. Many pros go there.

Non chain gyms for the most part. I go to a local one and also have home equipment.
The big box/chain gyms have too many rules, and get way more crowded...try going to LA fitness from January-March, it's a mad house

This will be my new gym come pay day! 24/7 365. All day ed.

Screenshot_20161023-154224.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

My insurance has a contract with Healthways, so they have a ton of contracts and I just pay one flat rate to use any of them. Locally I can go to the YMCA, an Anytime Fitness, and a local gym. I rotate between them.

I mostly use the YMCA for cardio, with them having a good pool and basketball courts.

In the mornings I use our local gym, as it by far has the best equipment and the highschool kids aren't up yet to be in the way.

I prefer to lift, eat, then sleep for the night though (I fall asleep way faster), so I spend most of my time at the Anytime Fitness. The guy who runs it is pretty cool actually, bigger guy who lets you floor deadlift/use chalk, etc. But they get on you pretty hard if you don't clean the chalk off the bar from what I hear.
You have bluecross?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My gym is commercial but I like it. It's fairly empty when I usually go and has good equipment. A big selling point (rare for this city) is it's open 6am to 11pm every day of the year. I don't really care about cleanliness as I like hardcore gyms but every night there is a cleaner in and they spend hours cleaning the gym every day so it's maintained well. This gym is also extremely cheap for this city too. I like to swop gyms so in the new year I will join one called harmony for 3 months. I have been a member in the past but didn't try out this partcular location. It has all cybex machines and is more modern with a pool, sauna and steamroom. Harmony over here are very expensive and I think about $250 for 1 month or $600 for 3 months.

ive gone to the same gym for like 3 years...
doesn't even have soap in the bathrooms! lol
for real no soap in the whole gym! amazing...

equipment my high school threw out...
and a fat cleaning lady always in my way!

:star-w:rs
not cheap either!

Small local gyms only for me. Totally agree on the big box EU gyms. Trash.

I use, one in my neighborhood that tries to be 24hr fitness, but it's family owned and a lot more homey. That's my main one. And one near my business under a huge hotel, very nice equipment and usually empty.

If Im actually training FOR something, I go to a privately owned local one that is owned by a pro, and where other pros train. I'm definitely the smallest dude there at 95-100kg. LOL Least Im taller than those bastards!! haha:D

whats up fellas,

I run a commercial gym. That being said it sucks to have to work out at any local gyms because owners/management in the area all know eachother, and there is a fair bit of competition.

use the good ole' 24 hour supersport. Not my favorite place, lots of guys asking and selling drugs. but it gets the job done!!

-Air

My gym = The closest gym to my house.

Im cheap, i rather not use anymore gas to go to the gym.

Hell no i wont be driving 1 hour to go to the gym!

I use a small family owned gym 5 minutes from my house. The hours I go it's never packed and I hardly ever weight for a piece of equipment. I pay 435 a year for me and the wife and it includes free tanning.

I use a small family owned gym 5 minutes from my house. The hours I go it's never packed and I hardly ever weight for a piece of equipment. I pay 435 a year for me and the wife and it includes free tanning.

That's great. My gf used the tanning bed in my old gym awhile back and they charged her about $12 for 8 mins :eek:

Gym i go to is a small chain. Has all the free weights and machines anyone needs. Dumbells go up to 150. Has a few squat racks. They just took out the squat press machine i love though ugh!

NYSC because they are all over the place in NYC and on Long Island and I am always on the run. My membership allows me to go to any one and there are about 5 that I go to regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old school/new school privately owned gym. I refuse the bigbox gyms, in EU, they are not good, guys with makeup and girls walking in highheels on the goddamn treadmills!! I don't go to those places.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Professional Muscle mobile app

LOL, I'd go just to watch the cardio bunnies in high heels on the treadmills....I doubt I'd get much real training in, but that would be a sight for sure...never seen that in all my 20n years in the iron game...in the EU, you say?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws