over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what types of simple carbs after workout

Cereal n flavoured rice cakes or Turkish delight.

That's a good point ive got a box of tutkish delight in the cupboard i was given about a year ago, might as well use it up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

AS quick and easy as it can be is Honey, predigested by bees gets right in ya. And tastes pretty good too.

How's 70 g of dextrose powder mixed with whey isolate??? Or is that to much dextrose ? Again I'm 5'8" ,230, 12% body fat.....31 years old......eating a. Good nutritional diet.....just got. Sick of potato after workout is like something faster acting......maybe ill try half the dextrose and buy some waxy maize to add to my shakes.....

honey and waxy maize with 50g of trueprotein's (truenutrition) ion exchanged whey with 10iu slin immediately pwo

I just use Gatorade(its cheap) with some BCAA and extra Leucine or isolate immediate after...and time get home and eat its a sweet potato and wild brown rice...

I think its a total of about 200G carbs PWO 3 x week PWO only...

Other days its just 100G day...That should not mess up fatloss if you timed them correctly and dont take alot carbs in on non training days..

I just use Gatorade(its cheap) with some BCAA and extra Leucine or isolate immediate after...and time get home and eat its a sweet potato and wild brown rice...

Other days its just 100G day...That should not mess up fatloss if you timed them correctly and dont take alot carbs in on non training days..

If your using the powdered Gatorade it is dextrose, the pre mixed uses High Fructose Corn Syrup, not crazy bout it for post workout ,kinda slow digesting .

Fat-loss isn't about total carbs, it's about total CALS. ;)

Ive been doing well with 50-75g Karbolyn and 50g Hydrolyzed whey immediately after wk out. Then a full whole foods meal 1 hour later.

Malto/dextrose. Stuff is dirt cheap and it works. The rest of the day eat whole foods and your all set

Someone didn't take their BioChems in college I see. Let me bless you with one small example of why measuring calories (instead prot/fat/carbs) is like using the work (w=fd) done to go from point A to B to calculate the distance instead of just using the distance (d=d). During glycolysis there are many steps let me illustrate just one reaction... oxidation phosphorylation of glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate into 1,3-bisphosphoglycerate. This oxidation of the aldehyde into the carboxylic acid derivative releases energy (which is also later stored by phosphorylating but that's too much info for now). It's about .4kcal/mol.

So do you see that your measuring the (highly variable) heat released during the reaction instead of just measuring how much product you put in? It's like measuring the volume of exhaust leaving your car instead of the gas you put in it.

And that's not even considering the downstream hormonal cascades which would really sink your battleship sir.

Last edited:

FOR SOME MAYBE LIKE AN OBESE WOMEN, BUT YOUR GENERALIZATION IS WRONG ON SO MAY LEVELS THAT I DON'T CARE TO EXPLAIN...

Last edited:
If your using the powdered Gatorade it is dextrose, the pre mixed uses High Fructose Corn Syrup, not crazy bout it for post workout ,kinda slow digesting .

I dont buy anything with HFCS...

Gatorade I get is just Sucrose and Dextrose...

I cant stand that HFCS is in almost everything. I was trying to find pickle relish the other day and none of them in the store was without it so had to make my own...

Last edited:
Ive been using Karbolyn 50g with whey iso pro 50g.

Without I would say.........just cruising at 175 mg of test c......and 4ius of green tops.......feeling great ......just using the dextrose with whey isolate ........working pretty good id say so far

Just get some Waxy Maize and mix it in what in the heck ever you want too you cannot taste it and much faster absorbtion into bloodstream.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear