over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What unique things do you demand/look for in a pre-workout

Pre Jym is the best pre workout I have ever used...and it's been 8 or 9 yrs now that I've been loyal to it. I've tried to find things to beat it..and on paper, some do. But in reality, it's a different story.
Pre-Jym X is out now.

Give it a whirl. I LOVE it.

What brand of tren suspension I’ve actually never used that. LOVE TEST suspension, halotestin is a badass pw
All the tren suspension I used was homebrew. I haven’t used it in years but I will never forget it..it hit different for me, like the rest suspension but I was just more explosive. I was the only one in my group of friends that didn’t get tren cough from it.

Some things I look for or add in to my pre’s that weren’t excluded in OP post.
amentoflavone
kannaease(sceletium tortuosum)
enxtra(alpinia galanga rhizome extract)
betaine anyhydrous
glycerol
arginine nitrate
agmatine
tianeptine sodium
green Malay kratom
Peak02

Pre Jym is the best pre workout I have ever used...and it's been 8 or 9 yrs now that I've been loyal to it. I've tried to find things to beat it..and on paper, some do. But in reality, it's a different story.

I found it on pure luck. I know next to nothing about ingredients compared to many in this thread. Basically read a few reviews, was highly rated, ordered/used and haven't found anything g better (for my own preferences) since.

New pre jym X I saw has a post gym included. Not sure if it's better on the pre side. I figure post is nutrition so I can handle that on my own. We all run super unleaded/race fuel anyway. I don't take many sups so really it's about waking up early and getting CNS online for a good workout then not having my daily functionality blown up. Pre Jym checks all my boxes.

A great light roasted flavor for my coffee.

I really haven’t looked into it that well but supplements that had it always did well for me.

Norvaline is another one but I think there are some serious potential side effects with it. I vaguely remember some member posted a study that linked it with parkinson or Alzheimer’s.
I always liked L-Norvaline in products and recently I have read that potential health dangers were greatly exaggerated.

I found it on pure luck. I know next to nothing about ingredients compared to many in this thread. Basically read a few reviews, was highly rated, ordered/used and haven't found anything g better (for my own preferences) since.

New pre jym X I saw has a post gym included. Not sure if it's better on the pre side. I figure post is nutrition so I can handle that on my own. We all run super unleaded/race fuel anyway. I don't take many sups so really it's about waking up early and getting CNS online for a good workout then not having my daily functionality blown up. Pre Jym checks all my boxes.
Pre Jym X is an awesome formula that is doubled up in many aspects and includes citrulline and betaine nitrate. I like it and am still getting used to it/trying to dial it in - but honestly it doesnt work better for me than the original version at this time even though it's close. It's weird...I know it is stronger and potentially better - it just doesnt seem as smooth - energy wise.

An easy way to describe it is that he overdid it - but I feel that would be irresponsible of me and a misnomer. This is why I continue to experiment with this and today I actually did half a scoop or Pre Jym and half a scoop of Pre Jym X while adding my other normal pre workout goodies..

5g Leucine
4-5g Taurine
3/4 scoop MPA Muscle Intrustion
Electrolytes
10g EAA
6g Citrulline Malate
5-8g Hydromax

A lot of this would go in my intra but I havent been using those in a while and would probably only use them in mass phases or prep.

Pre-Jym X is out now.

Give it a whirl. I LOVE it.
Didn't see this when I posted prior. I like it a lot..and I love the shockwave flavor...gotta try orange soon - but I haven't found it to be better than the original..or I haven't figured out how to evaluate it correctly.

A good pre should hit various pathways - endurance / pump / strength / energy / focus / positive uplifting of mood

Endurance - l carnitine , beta alanine, Epicatechin
Pump - arginine , beet root, agmatine, glycerol, etc
Strength - Some form of creatine , preferably not mono hydrate but instead creatine nitrate as it hits instantaneously
Energy - caffeine with different forms , yohimbine hcl and something such as eria jarensis. Most pres do a caffeine blend for anti crash
Focus - Alpha gpc and lower doses or theanine or gaba

Dmaa and dmha are great but not to be used frequently but in low doses, they’re amazing
Yes, Infinergy is very popular now and is 75% caffeine 25% malic acid.

As for creatine nitrate..can you back up your statement about the science of it hitting instantaneously? From what I have read, it is only possibly a bit more solubole than mono. Personally, I like mono and creapure but I have long bought into HCL being the superior version.

Yes, Infinergy is very popular now and is 75% caffeine 25% malic acid.

As for creatine nitrate..can you back up your statement about the science of it hitting instantaneously? From what I have read, it is only possibly a bit more solubole than mono. Personally, I like mono and creapure but I have long bought into HCL being the superior version.
Yes sir, I always feel better with a caffeine blend

For cn, I am just using personal anecdote and others' experiences. Always notice hard, contractible pumps with cn. HCL is great too. Definitely do not like mono. Causes me stomach pain and cramps.

Pre Jym X is an awesome formula that is doubled up in many aspects and includes citrulline and betaine nitrate. I like it and am still getting used to it/trying to dial it in - but honestly it doesnt work better for me than the original version at this time even though it's close. It's weird...I know it is stronger and potentially better - it just doesnt seem as smooth - energy wise.

An easy way to describe it is that he overdid it - but I feel that would be irresponsible of me and a misnomer. This is why I continue to experiment with this and today I actually did half a scoop or Pre Jym and half a scoop of Pre Jym X while adding my other normal pre workout goodies..

5g Leucine
4-5g Taurine
3/4 scoop MPA Muscle Intrustion
Electrolytes
10g EAA
6g Citrulline Malate
5-8g Hydromax

A lot of this would go in my intra but I havent been using those in a while and would probably only use them in mass phases or prep.

I think what you refer to as "smooth" is one of the main important characteristics to me. Very helpful post though. Might pick some up to try and mess around with. No adverse to trying other stuff and looking for improvement, just haven't been successful yet and this is at least "in the family" of what I do really like so makes sense.

Full electrolyte profile.
I do think electrolytes are very important and usually add a scoop of a separate electro formula. Do you really see the need for more than sodium, potassium, magnesium and maybe some calcium? What other electrolytes do you pinpoint are worthy (without just saying all to cover all bases)?

Hup-a and Cordyceps are awsome! Cordyceps the main endurance fungus in Peak O2 does take a bit of loading I take it separately since there's something in Peak 02 that makes me feel off.
I thought I was the only one. When I first tried Peak02, it was in a formula and I definitely felt off..not sure which mushroom it is but I could probably do with just Cordyceps @1000mg and Lion's Mane at 600mg or light doses (half) of both as well.

I thought I was the only one. When I first tried Peak02, it was in a formula and I definitely felt off..not sure which mushroom it is but I could probably do with just Cordyceps @1000mg and Lion's Mane at 600mg or light doses (half) of both as well.
Yeah Cordyceps and Lion's Mane are great. I like 2000mg of Cordyceps personally. I don't need much Lion's Mane. Peak 02 blend I had a hard time with concentration and mood. It was odd.

I do think electrolytes are very important and usually add a scoop of a separate electro formula. Do you really see the need for more than sodium, potassium, magnesium and maybe some calcium? What other electrolytes do you pinpoint are worthy (without just saying all to cover all bases)?
Afternoon mate : check out this article

This as a baseline - not to mention the correlation between sodium and increased blood volume. Generally speaking I get in as much sodium as possible prior to high performance events as possible.

Regarding exact micro nutrient profiles to be honestly I am still experimenting but thus far it’s what is easily assimilated that reigns supreme. A few of these products destroy the GI tract.

Dr. Prices electrolytes is the easiest to digest product I have come across.

A nice cup of coffee.

I like to take a non stim pre workout after the coffee specifically Granites vasoblast.

This will aid in keeping blood pressure down also.

sometimes I even take it on non training days. Now that my bp is proper, I only use it for training

You can read about the main active ingredient here….👇

A nice cup of coffee.

I like to take a non stim pre workout after the coffee specifically Granites vasoblast.

This will aid in keeping blood pressure down also.

sometimes I even take it on non training days. Now that my bp is proper, I only use it for training

You can read about the main active ingredient here….👇

I think you should try Jay Cutler's Amplify 2.0. The main ingredient you shared is somewhat obsolete and I think that if you like that - you might love Citrulline, Arginine Nitrate + Coconut Water Powder with electrolytes.

Didn't see this when I posted prior. I like it a lot..and I love the shockwave flavor...gotta try orange soon - but I haven't found it to be better than the original..or I haven't figured out how to evaluate it correctly.
Where do the 70 calories in Pre Jym X come from? Label only lists 1g carbs and counting the aminos as protein doesn't get there.

Where do the 70 calories in Pre Jym X come from? Label only lists 1g carbs and counting the aminos as protein doesn't get there.
At first I thought maybe glycerol which has 4 calories per gram but there’s only 300 mg

Looking at the ingredients, dextrose is filler which isn’t good. However , as you said , they only list 1 g of carb 🤷‍♂️

Jym has some pretty poor reviews

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity