YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What vehicle do you drive if your 6’4” or taller?

wordomr

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
If your taller (say 6’3” and over) and bigger in stature, what vehicle do you drive? Sedan/SUV/Truck?

Looking for a new vehicle here, but being 6’4” with a weightlifter build has been a nightmare to say the least. All the new sedans/SUVs are being made with HUGE center consoles that connect to the dashboard which hinder hip/leg/knee space. My 2008 Xterra has plenty of leg/knee room, but they don’t make them anymore and need a new vehicle.

The default is a full size truck, but since I don’t have a boat or motorcycle to haul, a truck is kinda pointless IMO, since I won’t use the bed at all.

Just seeing if anyone else has this issue.

Happy New Year!

Ask BigMatt

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Any full size SUV is about as big as you can get.

Tahoe/Yukon, expedition, Sequoia, Armada , make sure you look at full size, not mid size

Even at 320lbs I always had enough space in my Yukon.

I'm almost 6'5 and drive a Honda Fit! I have to do a twist to get in and out and God help me in an accident but I like my lil car.

Some vehicles I simply can't fit inside. Mostly Fords. Mustangs, Rangers.

Most comfortable for me were my Pontiac Firebird, Ford Crown Vic, Mercury Grand Marquee and a few buicks.

I sold cars for a time and had to ask I be allowed in the front passenger seat. Back seats don't work for me.

Honestly just keep trying and searching it's strange. Some big vehicles you'd think would be perfect have cockpits built for a teenage girl. Flip side is like my Honda that "fits" me although I don't recommend it really.

Be grateful this is an awesome problem to have IMO!

Last edited:
Im 6'2" now but when i graduated HS i was 6'4", i have shrunk 2" in 15 years due to back and degenerative disc issues!

I drive a new GMC Sierra 1500 king cab, great truck!!

Dodge 2500 Rams are obviously made for tall guys. I recently had one for a rental car and had to run and jump to get in.

A convertible? Lol

I have an upgraded subaru forrester, turbo, sport pkg... very roomy, high roof, not a big console at all... plus can haul stuff :)

A Smart Car

Dodge Ram Mega Cab! You’ll love it

I sell cars.. alot of taller people go for the grand cherokee which is really nice or the ram quad cab 1500 which also a has alot of room

I sell cars.. alot of taller people go for the grand cherokee which is really nice or the ram quad cab 1500 which also a has alot of room

Grand Cherokee was nice, but hesitant to go that route due to reliability concerns. Do the new ones still as many issues as the old ones? They still appear on lists of vehicles to watch out for.

I think you would be surprised at how much room can be inside some small cars. My Porsche 911 fits tall guys very well. The seats can go way back and then you can really lower them too. Ive had a driving instructor in my car that was 6' 4" and he had a helmet on too, still had enough headroom. The helmet sticks way up. I am 6 foot and fit great. I weigh about 240 lbs and there is plenty of width too. I wouldn't rule out any car until you get inside and adjust things. Visibility is important too.

6ft2.5 with shoes off measured at junior nationals this year. according to my friends im 6ft4, but in reality untill you measure yourself many guys eggarate. I say 6ft3 when people ask me, I round up, and im taller with shoes on

Jeep patriot

Grand Cherokee was nice, but hesitant to go that route due to reliability concerns. Do the new ones still as many issues as the old ones? They still appear on lists of vehicles to watch out for.

I havnt seen any issues ..i sold ford for 5 years and the explorers were a nice truck also.. there alot of nice suvs out there ..i do alot of leases so people are always covered anyways...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear