advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What was the first steroid you ever put in your body?

First: Primo tabs. Actually got harder off those low dose little bastards from Schering. I had no clue what an actual dosage was so I took one a day, I think they were like 2mgs or something. Lol.

First injectable: Sustanon Redi-jects. Did NOT use those fucking horrid nails they tried to convince me were "needles", used some 22g 3/4" I picked up at the local farm and garden center. I absolutely LOVED the results.

:D

Help

I bought 300 dbols and I dont know if they are real..They are pharmrxl and they have a line in the middle and are round pink.. I only took 23 so far 50mg a day.. They taste sweet.

I bought 300 dbols and I dont know if they are real..They are pharmrxl and they have a line in the middle and are round pink.. I only took 23 so far 50mg a day.. They taste sweet.

How much did you pay for those sweet tarts?

sust 250 redijects and reforvit b from tj. I did the decreasing the days protocol and 1cc of reforvit for 4 weeks at age 20. I gained 30 lbs and kept about 20. my pct was hcg and nolvadex. all in all it cost me about 150 bucks, man were those the days.

Sustanon Redijects....i loved them. I took one per week for ten weeks and made amazing gains=-) Ahhh the good old days!

Sten from Mejico. I got it from a local dealer. It was WAY overpriced, but at least it was real. There were a lot of fake everything back then...

I made tren ace from pellets. I blew up so fast I couldnt bend down and tie my shoes.

test cyp from a guy that worked at a compounding lab, had some guys name on the bottle. lol i guess they thought they never filled his script. i did pay $150 a vial but only source i had.

Underground Labz M1T - At the time I didn't know it was a steroid though. Was $10 bucks a bottle back then.

Put on about 20lbs from that, and my friends were swearing I was secretly juicing. Me being ignorant, I would keep telling them its some legal hormone thing :D Little did I know it was a full fledge steroid, and exactly how potent it was.

First injectable was Tornel Test. Luckily I knew enough to filter it, cause my buddy did the same batch, and got an abscess. :(

Sten from Mexico $12 an amp for 6 amps....I don't think I gained anything besides a fake attitude....

I have a lot of family from Germny so the first were the little blue dbol bottles with the little sponge instead of cottonin them loved those things. The naps, IP and the ones Oscaro has the generic are the only things that have come close to feeling the almost the same for me. MM

1996 I think it was...

Sust redi-jects from Mexico( i used that 18 gauge knitting needle that came with them :eek: ) with Primo tabs, my buddy went down there and brought them back for me but he only got 4 susts so it was only a month cycle, but it wasn't bad,I think I gained ten lbs.

Primoteston Depot 250 amps from Mexico.

BMJ

Test-x and dbol, i was 27 and new sod all about gear, the woman i got it from was/is a bodybuilder, she said she would do my first injection so i would then know what to do,
she loaded the syringe and i dropped my jeans, then she smacked my arse cheek so i wouldn't feel the needle go in,
when i done my first injection by myself, i couldn't smack my own arse hard enough so i tried whipping my arse with a belt, it was like lightning never hitting the same spot twice, after that i just stuck the needle in no bother

british dragon anadrol. Go big or go home!

then about a week later I decided adding 500mg test enan was a good idea. I blew the fuck up. BW went up and BF% went down from 18ish to abotu 12ish.

Actual brand name Dianabol tabs by Ciba-Geigy. They came is a 100ct bottle.

For me the first experience with anabolics was the best ever. Pumps beyond comprehension and 20lbs of muscle. I can remember my first 'enhanced' pump as if it was yesterday.

Still have the empty bottle as a momento.....

holy shit!!! how old are you? if you don't mind.

my first was either sustenon or primoteston at 500mgs/week, i gained about 15-18bls of mostly fat and water! i wish i knew about nutrition then, i was 25 back in 99.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws