advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What was the first steroid you ever put in your body?

tren from finajet pellets.
holy hell, i grew fast.
hadda keep it at short cycles, cuz my hair was jumpin off my head and my emotions went haywire.

still my favorite roid of choice, works like nothing else i've tried.

tren from finajet pellets.
holy hell, i grew fast.
hadda keep it at short cycles, cuz my hair was jumpin off my head and my emotions went haywire.

still my favorite roid of choice, works like nothing else i've tried.

Your poor nutsack:( (no homo)::eek:

14 years old 98' I bought 4 sustanon redijects and 4 omnadrens. Found a source off the old Anabolex board (remember with the yellow background).Gained about 20 lbs been using ever since.

14 years old 98' I bought 4 sustanon redijects and 4 omnadrens. Found a source off the old Anabolex board (remember with the yellow background).Gained about 20 lbs been using ever since.

damn, 14!? youngin!

10 omnas , the ones in the blue striped box. they were outa date. then week6 and 7 i added 1 amp per wk of enenthate, primoteston. went from 150lb to 230! i was growing by the day.

looking back i had been really over trained and i ate and supplemented like crazy where as my training partner didnt. some placebo im sure.

lucian

damn, 14!? youngin!

Yeah too smart for my own good back then. I remember I had a laptop with a 14kbs dial up modem which meant the forum pages took a couple minutes to load each time haha. Times have changed.

Anyone remember the Underground Supplements forum? Or Animal and the fina kits?

Injectable Dbol, back in the mid-eighties, I was 23. I can't remember how many mg per day (the memory starts going at my age....).

I went from 160 lbs to 185 in just a few months, took me damn near another 8 months to hit 200. After dbol it was Deca then on to EQ. I didn't touch test or stack compounds until the 90's.

Being the dumb ass i am and before i knew anything or researched anything first think i took was

20ml Qv deca 300

Took 600mg for 10wks couldn't get my dick to work for a year if felt like LOL i was 18 which was another dumb mistake but oh well

1998..... I was 18, old russian dbol, sustanon amps and the igf1 that was made by Lilly, bought it from a dude in a trailer park, he was like this shit will make you big, this shit (igf) will make you a monster, fuckf was I a newbie

M1T. 17 years old. had no fucking clue what it was. I remember asking the guy at the nutrition store for something that works. Thats what he game me. Dick head! No PCT, nothing.

First time was when I was 48. I convinced my Dr. to perscribe a schript for Test Sus. Only 250 mg per week. Then I decided to save three month supply and do 500mg per week and really started to grow. Since then I`ve been ordering from the Net and been going steady with 600 mg to 800 mg and look unbelievable for 49. I`m 6ft. 2 at 90 kilos. The net is the best place to buy with much better prices. I suggest AHS . There prices are great and delivery is always quick ! Check them out !

nothing like your first....piece of ass..I mean AAS......but I remember them both very well..... will never forget it. My first time with AAS was like opening pandoras box or legs... test/deca old QV stuff went from bufftown to swoleville major difference in physique incredible gains. my first cycle did in 12 weeks what it took naturally over twenty 20 yrs..... jk but you get the point

iot was human grade test prop 100mg/ml. I forget the brand but those amps were fuckin crippling. I remeber at work guys teasin me cuz id be limpin and swear to god i couldnt even tie my own boots

Primo

They were the amps , and I didn't know any better so when I dulled the shit out of the needle getting all the juice out of the amp , I would still jam that needle in me . It was schering by the way , paid 15 an amp 15 years ago

Good ole dbol right here along with some test e :D

about 11 years ago, Sustanon i believe they were russian cytahoh's. I did 500mg a week for 10 weeks and packed on like 30lbs. Good memories

after days of hunting and researching, I bought 2 x 10ml Pacific Rim Labs Test E and 1 30ct bottle of their Dbol.

I maybe gained.. 9 solid pounds? I was 20 - poor nutrition (thought i was doing it 100% right then though, FLEX said SO!), and so paranoid about air bubbles I maybe shot 1/2ml for every 1 ml I drew up. Haha - memories.

my second cycle was my poorest choice.. but that's another story

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity