over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What was your best

bench529

Registered
My first cycle back in 1979. I went to a Dr. that was prescribing to the football team. He gave me 100 Dbol by Ciba. Told me to take 1 a day for 100 days. At the time I was wrestling could not believe how it effected me. Till this day never got the same same effect. Working on my 60th birthday ready to give it a go for my annual 1 time round.

It's always going to be our first cycle. For me that was 600 mg Sustanon for 8 weeks.

250 Pharma grade test and a Syntex Anadrol.
Bench 365, Seated military behind the Neck 385, Squat over 600 X 8.
All @ 235lbs @ 5% bf.
Catch.... I was 25 yrs Old!

750test, 10mg mk everyday and a boatload of food. Never gained so easy so fast

I used very small doses when I was using in my late 20s and 30s. Still they worked pretty well. I'm talking mostly one or 2 compounds and never more than 400-500 mg a week total and more than 250 mg. I stopped for a long time and then in my late 40s and 50s I started up again in this Chinese raws based steroid economy and had access to way way more stuff. Best cycle might have been at 49-50. Started out with Test/EQ/NPP, quick break then to Test/Mast/Win. Diet was pretty much bulk first 1/2 and went from 200 to 230. Second half was low carb cut. By the end I was 218 and 8-9% BF measured with calipers for what it's worth. Best look I had since my early 30s, maybe better. At almost 58 now I mostly use TRT and periodically add in a bit of this and/or that. Lots and lots of health monitoring. So far healthy strangely enough.

As stated above, first cycle, best cycle.

It was 1992, I was 24 years old, and I had already been lifting weights hard and heavy for 7 years. I had already gone from 155 lbs as a high school senior to 255 as a college senior naturally, without any drugs of any kind.

I dieted down to 230, then I did my first cycle of 500mg test per week for ten weeks...because in those days, all I could afford were twenty amps of Sustanon. Nothing else, no Nolvadex or AI's or anything back in those days.

Over the next ten weeks, I ate and trained like a monster and went from 230 to 272 lbs, and totally transformed my body. Before, I looked like just another big football player-type bulky type of guy. After ten weeks of test, everyone at the gym was telling me how huge I was, and I really looked like a bodybuilder.

I've never gotten the same results from any cycle ever, although of course when I competed I used different drugs to achieve a leaner, more vascular, more contest-ready look for the stage and for photo shoots. But I've never gained what looked like approximately 40 lbs of muscle from any cycle ever again, regardless of how much gear I took or how much I abused my body.

First cycle, best cycle. We know a lot more about gear now than we did back in 1992. But I am not sure how far we have really come. I miss those simpler, more innocent days.

Same experience for me with the ciba dbol

I took it in 1988. Pyramid, up from 5 mg/day up to 25 mg/day and then back down again. Like you said, the gains were insane!

Didn't do anything for about 10 years after that and then got ahold of some Watson Cyp. Took 200 mg/wk of that for 10 weeks, wow! Same experience but with it I felt like I retained a lot more water than I did on the ciba dbol.

I took it in 1988. Pyramid, up from 5 mg/day up to 25 mg/day and then back down again. Like you said, the gains were insane!
LOL. I did the very same cycle at about the very same time (mine might have been 1987). Did you do a PCT? I didn't, and in fact, I don't think I had even heard the term :eek:

LOL. I did the very same cycle at about the very same time (mine might have been 1987). Did you do a PCT? I didn't, and in fact, I don't think I had even heard the term :eek:

lmao, did the same thing only with thai pink dbol. pyramid starting at 5mg up to 25mg then back down.

Junior in HS. All pharm grade: Syntex Anadrol-50 in the brown glass bottle/red label. Searl Anavar white plastic bottle/blue label, 2.5mg tabs. Goldline test cyp 100mg/ml. Organon Deca 100mg/ml. Don't remember the specifics of the cycles but went from 135lbs in my junior year to 190+ at graduation.

No PCT. What is that!? LOL. Nobody was doing that back then as far as I know.

No PCT. What is that!? LOL. Nobody was doing that back then as far as I know.

Nope!
A little HCG was about it.
Who needed testicles?!

Junior in HS. All pharm grade: Syntex Anadrol-50 in the brown glass bottle/red label. Searl Anavar white plastic bottle/blue label, 2.5mg tabs. Goldline test cyp 100mg/ml. Organon Deca 100mg/ml. Don't remember the specifics of the cycles but went from 135lbs in my junior year to 190+ at graduation.

no gyno from that cycle?

no gyno from that cycle?

Unfortunately yes, bad in fact. Both sides then again on the left about a year later. Surgeon can't remove the entire gland. There needs to be support tissue or the nipple will concave. You live...you learn!

My first cycle was dbol only 40mg because the test I thought I was stacking it with was fake. I blew up on that for sure. Abs were def not as pretty though.

Nope!
A little HCG was about it.
Who needed testicles?!

Heck, I had never even heard of that stuff. No internet back then, so you couldn't go on the computer and research things. I would have had to go to the library and spend days looking it up, or find someone that really knew what they were doing. All I had back then was my Apple IIe, no internet really. Buddy had a modem that you put your phone face down on, but it really wasn't the world wide web.

Last edited:
My first cycle was the age old classic d-bol and deca.I only used 100 tabs of pinks and only 600mg of deca.I evenly spread out the 2 for 6 weeks and I gained 30 lbs and kept it all.Very low dose of both

First cycle was 500mg of Sustanon rediject's from Mexico.
Strong as fuck. Bench press shot up 50-60lbs QUICK.

I still have never had that drastic of a change in strength and/or body comp that quickly ever again.

My first cycle was the age old classic d-bol and deca.I only used 100 tabs of pinks and only 600mg of deca.I evenly spread out the 2 for 6 weeks and I gained 30 lbs and kept it all.Very low dose of both

600mg of deca a week for six weeks or 100mg of deca a week for six weeks?

Heck, I had never even heard of that stuff. No internet back then, so you couldn't go on the computer and research things. I would have had to go to the library and spend days looking it up, or find someone that really knew what they were doing. All I had back then was my Apple IIe, no internet really. Buddy had a modem that you put your phone face down on, but it really wasn't the world wide web.

I worked/trained out of a very prominent gym back in the late 80's to mid 90's and was surrounded by some of the best bodybuilders of that era. There was a growing base of knowledge around training/drugs/diet that I was privy to just by being around these guys (and ladies) daily. I got to meet/talk to many of the guest posers/pros that were flown in for the various competitions. I became the "fast tan" guy prior to comps with permanently stained hands:rolleyes:. When your "shaving & painting" competitors you get a VERY good (almost intimate) first hand view of their conditioning and most were very open about their drug use. Unfortunately during that era there was a ton of rec use. Cocaine was big. Nubain was everywhere. I lost a good friend to that shit!

Yeah...I'm babbling. The knowledge was building back then but yeah, PCT was in it's infancy.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws