over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What was your biggest bulk?

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
Like in title. Your biggest offseason ever? Mine was nearly 20 kilograms. But was done wrong as well. Once gains stopped i was thinking- i am gonna add a lot of crap food. Result- became fat. Once i became fat i panicked and started cutting straight away without holding new tissue- result - came back to my oldself.

Went from 235-260. One amp of real sustanon everyday for 5 weeks and 2 pharma anadrol 50s Ed with 800 mg a week pharma organon Deca amps. Still pretty lean at 260 but a bit bloated and red lol Set my all time prs in every powerlift movement during this time. Including an 800# deadlift. I Ate literally everything in sight. I was 31. The glories of youth. Maintained 250+ for a few months and slowly went back to 240.

Like in title. Your biggest offseason ever? Mine was nearly 20 kilograms. But was done wrong as well. Once gains stopped i was thinking- i am gonna add a lot of crap food. Result- became fat. Once i became fat i panicked and started cutting straight away without holding new tissue- result - came back to my oldself.
Was not off season (I do not compete although I was encouraged to do so) at the risk of taking this thread sideways.

The highest body weight I ever achieved was 187.5 I Started at 132.

And I did this without peds or any supplements. And I did this in 3 years with most of the gains occurring within the last 3 - 6 months. Could have been bigger with peds but I was really too big for my structure at that weight. And the only fat I had was between my ears.

That is my story and I am sticking with it 🙂.

College started at 150 then spent years eating my way up to 250. Was about 15 percent plus maybe more, got injured. Realized I was disgusting. Coach cut me down to 185 I think. Then I'd do some more up to 220 or so. Realized wasn't healthy (high BP) and I'd be better being lean and not needing bp meds to carry a little extra muscle water and fat. Came down as low as 171 but no fat or energy. When I push up to 195 or so on "bulks" the inbody at gym gets me at 10 percent (not claiming it's accurate) but too fat for me. I'd prefer to stay 182 or so at my age the perfect lean look but damn I love food so I can live with 186 and 3k calories a day as maintenance

190-235 7000 calories a day for most of it. Was still natural. Got bigger, much stronger......and fatter. Probably not worth it.

I got big for me at over 200 lbs…..eating a ton of garbage when I came off gear..looked and felt like dog shit. Now I’m at 183-180 with abs. Never wanted to compete and never had the true genetics to compete. I feel much better in the 180 lb range for me. Now I just stay on TRT and Abolic.

Went from ~193 contest shape June 2019 up to ~255 offseason January 2021 back down to ~214 contest shape June 2021. Fatter than I was comfortable with but the progress was well worth it.

Peak offseason pics were in a different location so didn’t put in comparison pics.

Attachments

• A0C51CF7-BBAE-4B76-9F86-4F4614B84A55.jpeg
    A0C51CF7-BBAE-4B76-9F86-4F4614B84A55.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 717214FE-F2A7-4C71-A447-7A18C9D7A0E1.jpeg
    717214FE-F2A7-4C71-A447-7A18C9D7A0E1.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 1ED5F7E0-8843-4A12-902E-33637A853EF0.jpeg
    1ED5F7E0-8843-4A12-902E-33637A853EF0.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 134
Went from ~193 contest shape June 2019 up to ~255 offseason January 2021 back down to ~214 contest shape June 2021. Fatter than I was comfortable with but the progress was well worth it.

Peak offseason pics were in a different location so didn’t put in comparison pics.
You look awesome! coaching alone or someone helps you?

I got big for me at over 200 lbs…..eating a ton of garbage when I came off gear..looked and felt like dog shit. Now I’m at 183-180 with abs. Never wanted to compete and never had the true genetics to compete. I feel much better in the 180 lb range for me. Now I just stay on TRT and Abolic.
What is your height, dosage, and calorie intake to maintain this look? Seems we are similar

This is impressive, great size at a relatively healthy weight/BMI. Def would be interested in hearing more from you in regards to your approach diet, fear, training style... anything you attribute your success to.

You look awesome! coaching alone or someone helps you?
Thanks bro, only 60+ lbs stage weight to catch you lol

Andrew Vu has been helping me since March 2018.

This is impressive, great size at a relatively healthy weight/BMI. Def would be interested in hearing more from you in regards to your approach diet, fear, training style... anything you attribute your success to.
Thanks bro, I think I’m pretty basic.

Eat the standard six meals a day, my food sources are 93/7 or 96/4 beef, 99/1 turkey, jasmine rice, English muffins or bagels, pineapple, blueberries, olive and macadamia nut oil. I’m sponsored by TrueNutrition (discount code: RAIZOR 😂) so I use their supplements. Two whey isolate shakes daily along with their EAAs intra workout and fiber end of day.

Train 5 days hard, 1 pump day, 1 total rest. Attempt to do a 3 second negative on all reps and concentric as fast as possible. 1-2 working sets an exercise, sometimes a rest pause or drop set on the last set of the exercise. Really just try to train hard but smart.

Gear is pretty basic. My blood pressure likes to range high without script meds so I have had to keep doses ‘moderate’ from a 90s perspective. 1-1.5g offseason, 2g precontest. Lower than some, higher than others.

Bigger than anything is probably consistency. I can count on my hands the number of meals I’ve missed in the past 5 years. I didn’t miss a meal when I was stuck in bed with COVID for 5 days. My son was born a day early two weeks ago and I didn’t miss a meal then either and it was middle of offseason. I go to shows and expos sometimes and I see no one walking around with a cooler of meals besides me. Consistency with food is what most people lack.

Fastest increase ever was Nov 1, 2021 to Feb 2, 2022 according to my logbook. It's on the board here. 46lbs (210-256lbs). I had been off everything and not lifting for 3 years. So much of it was muscle memory. I don't know if that counts. Neither was all of it lean body mass. No real new muscle compared to 10 years ago that I'm yet aware of.

I've started to cut so I won't know until I get all my bodyfat under control. I was hoping a lean 220 but I'm thinking a lean 210 is more likely because I'm 238 most recent weigh in and a ways to go. Either is good for age 50 though. I guess what I'm saying is I'm not unhappy with it.

Anyway, some amazing results in this thread! Great work! 💪💪

What is your height, dosage, and calorie intake to maintain this look? Seems we are similar
I’m 5’10” and at 150 mg of Test C. I keep calories anywhere between 2500-3000k a day….sometimes more and other days not as much….depends on my work load. I was able to maintain abs with zero cardio other than moving fast between sets.

I don’t use Tren, Mast, or Winnny anymore…been years.

260 lb s

6 ft 3 and 3/4 with 6.9- 7-in wrist

My friend and x training partner he's about the same height a little bit taller and he has about 7 and 1/4 inch bones and he's always about 35 lb heavier with about the same amount of muscle mass. I found for every 1/4 the 1/2 of an inch of bone size that's about 35 lb s which account for thicker ligaments tendons and of course bones

Biggest accidental bulk was first holiday season of covid. Home gym, ate anything I wanted which means low carb out the window but always made sure there was enough protein. Was really just working on my lifts. Went from 240 to 275 (lots of muscle memory here). Needed to travel for work and was like wtf? I hadn't weighed myself. Couldn't get into my pants or jeans. Shirts were skin tight. Stepped on scale and boom. Thought I was 250s max. Cut diet way back after that.

When you aren't going out much or seeing people and you and your family is all you see and the only people that see you daily...you lose reference I find.

This is really great progress. I’m a big fan of your physique. You literally proportionately grew everywhere. That’s great work. Keep it up!

Thanks bro, I think I’m pretty basic.

Eat the standard six meals a day, my food sources are 93/7 or 96/4 beef, 99/1 turkey, jasmine rice, English muffins or bagels, pineapple, blueberries, olive and macadamia nut oil. I’m sponsored by TrueNutrition (discount code: RAIZOR 😂) so I use their supplements. Two whey isolate shakes daily along with their EAAs intra workout and fiber end of day.

Train 5 days hard, 1 pump day, 1 total rest. Attempt to do a 3 second negative on all reps and concentric as fast as possible. 1-2 working sets an exercise, sometimes a rest pause or drop set on the last set of the exercise. Really just try to train hard but smart.

Gear is pretty basic. My blood pressure likes to range high without script meds so I have had to keep doses ‘moderate’ from a 90s perspective. 1-1.5g offseason, 2g precontest. Lower than some, higher than others.

Bigger than anything is probably consistency. I can count on my hands the number of meals I’ve missed in the past 5 years. I didn’t miss a meal when I was stuck in bed with COVID for 5 days. My son was born a day early two weeks ago and I didn’t miss a meal then either and it was middle of offseason. I go to shows and expos sometimes and I see no one walking around with a cooler of meals besides me. Consistency with food is what most people lack.
Good stuff thank you!

I went from 212/214 to 245 in about 4-5months when I was 30...ate everything in site even pound cake in My shakes, trained DC Style
Cycle was progressive(raise doses when gains halt)
Test 1200-2000 raised every 6 or so weeks
Dball wks 6-11
Drol wks 12-16/17

Felt sluggish(doesn't help living Upper West Side Manhattan, walking alot), would get sweaty walking up the 4 flights of stairs to My apt
It taught Me alot about how I felt at certain weights I feel healthy/light till 212/213, get sluggish@218/219(I'm 5'9.5)...what doses I feel comfortable on(which is low these days)what I can maintain on trt etc

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws