over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What was your biggest bulk?

Thanks bro, I think I’m pretty basic.

Eat the standard six meals a day, my food sources are 93/7 or 96/4 beef, 99/1 turkey, jasmine rice, English muffins or bagels, pineapple, blueberries, olive and macadamia nut oil. I’m sponsored by TrueNutrition (discount code: RAIZOR 😂) so I use their supplements. Two whey isolate shakes daily along with their EAAs intra workout and fiber end of day.

Train 5 days hard, 1 pump day, 1 total rest. Attempt to do a 3 second negative on all reps and concentric as fast as possible. 1-2 working sets an exercise, sometimes a rest pause or drop set on the last set of the exercise. Really just try to train hard but smart.

Gear is pretty basic. My blood pressure likes to range high without script meds so I have had to keep doses ‘moderate’ from a 90s perspective. 1-1.5g offseason, 2g precontest. Lower than some, higher than others.

Bigger than anything is probably consistency. I can count on my hands the number of meals I’ve missed in the past 5 years. I didn’t miss a meal when I was stuck in bed with COVID for 5 days. My son was born a day early two weeks ago and I didn’t miss a meal then either and it was middle of offseason. I go to shows and expos sometimes and I see no one walking around with a cooler of meals besides me. Consistency with food is what most people lack.
Love this. Thanks for sharing. I don't know your height but you have more sheer size than I do. Though I train somewhat similar to you. A burst concentric phase followed by a slow eccentric phase with a dead stop, pause and burst again. Also a tight weekly schedule but just loose enough to make minor adjustments on the fly.
👍👍

I competed a long time in 198lb class. Decided for my next and possibly last meet I was doing the 242’s.

I ended up running
2000mg of test a week
1000mg of EQ a week
2 iu of growth a day

I went from 200 to 255 in around 5 months. 2 months in I lowered the dosages to

1250mg test
750 EQ
Got rid of the gh completely

Couldn’t handle the side effects.

The bitch about it? I was going for my all time competition bench. I knew I was going to mail my squat and deadlift, but my bench was special to me at this meet…..tore my pec warming up with 225 backstage and never completed a bench lol

The big thing about that bulk was that it showed me how much I was under eating, malnourishing, and I’m overtraining myself to stay at 198..I simply just added 2 meals and two shakes to my day. I felt great except at first with the high doses. But once I lowered them I never felt better.

Like Jack Reacher said in the new Reacher series on Amazon when asked
by a little boy in a playground . . . "Why are you so big?", Reacher replies
"Genetics".

Love this. Thanks for sharing. I don't know your height but you have more sheer size than I do. Though I train somewhat similar to you. A burst concentric phase followed by a slow eccentric phase with a dead stop, pause and burst again. Also a tight weekly schedule but just loose enough to make minor adjustments on the fly.
👍👍
I’m 5’8-5’9 depending who’s measuring. Yeah, you’ve been at this a minute. No real secrets, it’s all simple. I like that style because it keeps me injury-free and actually hitting what I intend to. And the flexibility with schedule is an added bonus.

Went from 235-260. One amp of real sustanon everyday for 5 weeks and 2 pharma anadrol 50s Ed with 800 mg a week pharma organon Deca amps. Still pretty lean at 260 but a bit bloated and red lol Set my all time prs in every powerlift movement during this time. Including an 800# deadlift. I Ate literally everything in sight. I was 31. The glories of youth. Maintained 250+ for a few months and slowly went back to 240.
no gyno at those doses?

Early 90s I got up to a fat 270 pounds. My competition weight was 222 pounds. I think I was around 1500 mg total at my biggest. I felt miserable with those doses, heavy weight training, and size had.

I went back down to a better look at 250. I was one of the smaller heavy weights for my height, but more shredded then any other heavy weight in my class at low 220s. Took legit IGF, GH and lower doses slightly at 250 and look much better.

Now I weigh 212 pounds and lean at 62. I feel better then my 30s without the excessiveness. My goal is maintenance and longevity now.

My biggest was around 270 at 6.2, slightly visible abs so around 16 or 17%. Started cutting but after 2 months or so lockdowns happened for 6 months and was so scared of losing mass due to not training right I ate way to much ( I'm an idiot, I know) and of course still lost some muscle. Now lockdowns all seem to be done, had one lasting about a month at the end of 2021/beginning of 2022 and things seem to clear up here. Currently at around 230 and think I'm close to single digits now so a couple of more weeks and I'll slowly transition into growing phases again.

My heaviest ever was 293 at 6-1 and 18% bodyfat.. It was a time I have met B.Francis who accepted to help with preps, unfortunately I had to urgently leave NYC. Had great communication back then with Kerry kayes and Paul Borresen while they had "betta bodies".
Those times was pure gold for me.

Went from ~193 contest shape June 2019 up to ~255 offseason January 2021 back down to ~214 contest shape June 2021. Fatter than I was comfortable with but the progress was well worth it.

Peak offseason pics were in a different location so didn’t put in comparison pics.
sick bro great work

Never had any gyno symptoms until prob 10 yrs later my nipples started getting puffy inadvertently. Daily injections as apposed to eod or less often injections seemed to fix that issue
are your ED injections lower volume obviously than EOD? does the dosing with that said being smaller ED in theory help mitigate those symptoms? I'm going to lower my tren ace to 50mg

I believe I was 252lbs at my biggest. Was bloated and didn’t focus on diet too much at the time just wanted to gain as much size as possible. I stayed fairly lean though but felt like shit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear