YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What were you like (as a person) BEFORE steroids compared to now?

Didn't really change me, but it did send my libido into hyperdrive, which I think in turn increased my confidence, in general. You get more attention from 'higher status' women... And gay men lol. I'm more sexually aggressive, which I think has improved my quality of life.

I've also found myself a bit more... Free spirited? I tend to have a lot of confidence over things I can control but a very laissez-faire attitude about things I can't. I used to be very uptight, now I find myself more relaxed. I don't have much fear or anxiety about anything. Have no idea whether it's related to gear or not, but seems to be a recent enough change to suggest it may have something to do with it.

It's all Arnold's fault....My Dad should not have taken me to see "Conan the Barbarian" when I was 12.

Main difference in me before and after roids are:
-inability to produce healthy amount of testosterone naturally
-bigger
-blood pressure worse from it imo
-higher sex drive for sure

-F2S

They told me GH would make me taller... THey fucking lied!!;):LOL:

Great topic here which I would like to share my experience. Well I 1st came across a guy in the gym who just looked great and I knew that he had to be on something because I am genetically gifted (i didn't say genetically huge and muscular) and at that moment I knew he was on something better than Testatropinol and Musco-Mxtt.

So I joined a couple of forums and found this lab called Centrino so I made my first purchase of Cyp and Deca. I started out weighing about 175 didn't know what the helm I was pinning or how to so I was at 500Test and 500Deca per week. My body responded great, I mean the energy and libido plus the weight gain, strength gain, confidence, well being, and new found swag had me hooked.

I stayed on that cycle for about 6 months but I went from 175 to 230 and i typically sit around 205 clean but once i cycle i get back up to 230 really quick, been as high as 248 and I'm 6'3.

These days of course I incorporate additional compounds as well as trying different testers such as Prop which 8 am a fan of when I'm just going for leaner. I personally prefer Cyp or Enan as well as NPP versus Deca. I have had beautiful pumps from Anavar, Dbol gets me a buff look, Anadrol completely makes me huge and that's what I prefer while Winny sure does provide me with phenomenal vascularity.

I'm a very laid back guy, I dont get any rage, basically when I cycle I become even more humbled as I try to maximize my efforts and overall being on experience. So after my trials I have come to know which compounds work for me while also knowing how each compound affects my body.

I love that that guy was in the gym some 2 years ago as he truly opened up my eyes as being in the upper 40's father time does slowly creep into my everyday life a bit more. So these days I continue to focus on being smarter in my approach ensuring that I have complete control of my compounds my nutrition and my workouts as well as rest.

Without the gear I would be sitting at no more than 180lbs which I never ever want to be again.

I was in good shape before I started, I just got bigger and stronger. I did become a huge asshole on my last cycle with tren, which was weird because it didn't affect me like that the first time. Overall, I'm still a pretty relaxed person. AAS doesn't really give me any side effects that I can't deal with, like night sweats on tren.

Now that I'm off of AAS because of my job, I'm definitely dealing with ED problems. Can't wait to be done with my job so I can get back on and not have boner issues.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear