over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would be the best way to run HGH?

musclepowerai

Newbies
option 1.
5on 2off = mon-fri 5iu.
when is the best time to pinn? morning? pre workout? post workout? before bedtime?

option 2.
Pin post workout, 7iu 4 times a week.

What would be the best way to go?

What are your goals? More is better for any hgh goal, but when one has to limit it due to cost there are a few options.

For fat loss more frequency is better, so morning and pm or PWO, 2 or 2.5iu. If size is your goal you want the big igf spike associated with more iu so 10iu PWO would work well.

If you are truly limited to 25iu per week though I would choose option 1 and split the dose.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Also I say option 1, in 2 divided doses morning and postWO or pre bed no WO days

What are your goals? More is better for any hgh goal, but when one has to limit it due to cost there are a few options.

For fat loss more frequency is better, so morning and pm or PWO, 2 or 2.5iu. If size is your goal you want the big igf spike associated with more iu so 10iu PWO would work well.

If you are truly limited to 25iu per week though I would choose option 1 and split the dose.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I gone use it when Im bulking up, to get more mass and not gain that much fat. I also want the benefit with increased appetite...

With your options and looking for mass I say post WO for sure and if you can bump it to 10 even better. Also of course want quality legit product. Don't expect miracles but certainly synergy with aas and faster recoup. I never really saw mass until 20iu ED. Dont confuse mass with water retention as many do. Inject worked body parts immediately PW wait a few minutes and eat.

With your options and looking for mass I say post WO for sure and if you can bump it to 10 even better. Also of course want quality legit product. Don't expect miracles but certainly synergy with aas and faster recoup. I never really saw mass until 20iu ED. Dont confuse mass with water retention as many do. Inject worked body parts immediately PW wait a few minutes and eat.

Thanks! If i goen run 10iu Post workout how would you run the Slin whit it? Slin and carbs 20min after HGH?

the ASS I use is :
1050mg Sust ew
550mg Deca ew

Im a strongman competitor....

Thanks! If i goen run 10iu Post workout how would you run the Slin whit it? Slin and carbs 20min after HGH?

the ASS I use is :
1050mg Sust ew
550mg Deca ew

Im a strongman competitor....

I don't run slin. Even on 40 iu Ed split.
My blood glucose in not effected by hgh and I run on the low end. After big glycogen meal I approach 80 and waking fasting state I'm I the 50 range. You don't need slin at your doses. In fact I do not believe responsive hgh use- testing monitoring etc at any dose is dependent on slin. A good peptide will have more of an impact and bump on hgh. Slin for me is dangerous and I wont touch it. So far do good. I did a glucose test where u swallow the shit fasted after a baseline and I only reached 84. Then return to base in 13 minutes. What normal is 80-120. If I were in the upper range maybe but in a non diabetic blood glucose is easy to manage with diet Alone. I know many top echelon pros and National stage guys who never ever use this. It is very acutely dangerous and I have yet to see a study hgh is better with slin. If someone has some valid science on this I would love to learn. My guys all look good we don't go
near it. At your dose I pin your weekly in one day sometimes x2. Hell I always overall a 10 iu pin turn it Into
13 and often go 3x day for long periods. So 4 vials daily at hopefully around 16mg daily.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131