over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would BigA say ????????

G.E.R.M

Banned
these kinds of political posts with namecalling and harsh remarks would really not be allowed if the Big man were here...

respect that shit bitches !!!!!!!!!

i'm rick james bitch !

but seriously though, lets make him proud!

I know this may sound two-faced but I really hate to percieve what are limits on free speach. Big A doesn't mind what we talk about - - I've talked to him him about O/T issues. What he doesn't want to see is brothers of iron calling each other names and fighting (through words) in ANY post.

It just always seems inevitable that someone crosses this line in a political post.

I probably pissed of a new member about politics in a political post (prot). I know he hasn't really been back.

I just try and oversee things the way Big A wants.

And YES - - he'd be PISSED big time about all the bickering (they just happen to be related to political posts)!

xcel

Last edited:

xcelbeyond said:

It just always seems inevitable that someone crosses this line in a political post.

I probably pissed of a new member about politics in a political post (prot). I know he hasn't really been back.

And YES - - he'd be PISSED big time about all the bickering (they just happen to be related to political posts)!

xcel

thats why there were never political posts here... they always enden up in name calling and bitterness..

kill the political posts bro...

i hate having to kill posts from guys i like or respect at Akits but it happens if they go the wrong way..

Mods enforce the will of the owner...

I really enjoy the group of members that we have here. I just hate that I have to bird dog political posts (or any other where flames fly) or SEO posts are another.

That's why I let them go - until rules are definately broke (no flaming). Like the " Vander V ... from JJ" thread. It started out civil, then a NEWER member comes in and tries to provoke a (drunk) Vander.

I thought this board had a reputation for sharing information and discussing matters in an adult-like/civil manner?!?!?

enough ranting :)
xcel

xcelbeyond said:
I really enjoy the group of members that we have here. I just hate that I have to bird dog political posts (or any other where flames fly) or SEO posts are another.

That's why I let them go - until rules are definately broke (no flaming). Like the " Vander V ... from JJ" thread. It started out civil, then a NEWER member comes in and tries to provoke a (drunk) Vander.

I thought this board had a reputation for sharing information and discussing matters in an adult-like/civil manner?!?!?

enough ranting :)
xcel

i understand ur spot bro..

its just political post always end up the same way and the best part is everyone understands when u can em..

G.E.R.M I agree bro there are plenty other boards where people name call and just abuse each other, this board is not one them :)

Well I have a suggestion. Why couldnt a forum be formed just for hot topics...........such as politics, war and terrorism,ect. where its kinda like a if its too hot in the kitchen then dont come in, seperate from general discussion. I see there are only 4 forums on this site so a 5th really wouldnt take up any space, maybe like an off topic section?

i understand that thinking another forum would help...

but any of the guys that have been around for a while know that those forums ALWAYS turn out to be headaches for the monitors and build rivalries between members..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131