over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would give YOU more size

Here is a diet I wrote up for someone else that I like for myself wil have minor changes. I will swap out Quiana with whit bes rice I digest it better and need to add in another 600 cal. I will just swap a couple chicken meals for steak or add 3 more oz. I use a greens product for veggies or will throw in ones that don’t effect macros that much. This where I will start, I plan on moving up food as fast as possible with getting sloppy.

Attachments

• AF7C0771-CF59-4FD8-9896-76F54839D558.jpeg
    AF7C0771-CF59-4FD8-9896-76F54839D558.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • 0518501D-63E8-4774-A93A-44B2B4A4457D.jpeg
    0518501D-63E8-4774-A93A-44B2B4A4457D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
Didn't read past the first few replies.

But, if go with #1.

Always go higher test, & is say just go higher dose straight through for a song as you want or can afford... Maybe take a month off after 6 months though... Or maybe after 20weeks. Or Sat least drop down to 200mg test/week for 3 weeks or so. Then back on as heavy test as you can. Honestly, I wouldn't start adding in other stuff like NPP or masteron until we are at that one gram of test per week line for at least two or three weeks.

And if size is the goal, I've always gotten better results personally and with clients within PP overmaster on. Provided you actually have real master own.

As far as Androgen receptors go, I've seen conflicting studies and heard conflicting reports. On one side some say that if you have an increased amount of androgens in your bloodstream, your body well react by producing new Androgen receptors. Also I have heard slash red of when after going back to low dose Energon use after high dose, for instance going from say 3000 mg testosterone a week for four or five or six months, and Back Down 2 200 mg testosterone every week or every two weeks (conventional hrt being 200 mg every two weeks), that during this time with a large decrease in available Android jeans testosterone, the body will "resensitize" the AR, "priming" (I fucking hate using that gh15 term) your body for when you go back on heavy Joes for blast... As in blast and cruise

But make sure u have that energon on hand!

More food will give you more size. Both cycles will do the trick if you eat a lot of good nutritious food. Masteron doesn’t do much for size at all. If i wanted to get huge I’d do
500mg test, 400mg deca
Alternate 100mg anadrol with 50mg dbol every 20 days
and 25mg MK-677 per night
I’d eat a solid 6,000 calories from whole foods.

What Juanb said. It's more a game of cramming in good food and especially protein. Added to that, hard training like with a mental training partner, good sleep, avoid alcohol and add a gram of gear and you should grow.

More food will give you more size. Both cycles will do the trick if you eat a lot of good nutritious food. Masteron doesn’t do much for size at all. If i wanted to get huge I’d do
500mg test, 400mg deca
Alternate 100mg anadrol with 50mg dbol every 20 days
and 25mg MK-677 per night
I’d eat a solid 6,000 calories from whole foods.

This, all of this. Food is my main issue. With work there's always a few days a week where I miss lunch because I'm just too busy. It sucks because I know it's what's holding me back. Even packing my food finding time to eat is a challenge. I usually eat from a put 6 pm right up until I go to bed at 10. I'm so hungry I gorge for a few hours after not eating since breakfast.

I think the safest way if done responsibly is lower AAS with gh/igf and insulin.

I think the safest way if done responsibly is lower AAS with gh/igf and insulin.

10000000000% agreed. I the safest, steadiest, and can be taken the longest would be this. if I had the money I would run 350-400 test week, (proviron(50mg,mast deca less than 150 mg week)/4 ius pharm gh/ and a few units on insulin(2-10 units MOST) on 2 best meals and pre,post workout for 6 months. I do think moderation test is very safe.

Not being a panzy and knowing i need to eat more in the off season to put on substantial muscle. Having abs year around = you arent growing for shit.

Not being a panzy and knowing i need to eat more in the off season to put on substantial muscle. Having abs year around = you arent growing for shit.

I know that post sounds like I can’t eat, but I love to eat(probably have a eating disorder as I eat way past to point of being full my whole life). The idea is to not get fat but to actually put on tissue. If that’s the case can just stay on trt and eat all day long, over consume for years and get fat to add 2 lbs of tissue but at some point it going to be Just as unhealthy. If you read the post above you will see food a lot higher on my priority/focus more than drugs in this thread.

I don’t know how to post a cool poll like most of you so I guess you’ll have to post“ hypothetically speaking for someone who uses” I know it comes down to individual responses to compounds but what do you prefer? Dosage will start at a set point and then go up once things slow down for a little more push before completion and back to medical trt.
Example*
week1*8 (500 test/200 mast)
Week8*12-16(800-1000mg test/300 mast)

OR

Week1*6(400 npp/150-200 test)
Week8*12-16(600 npp/150-200 test)

Goal is size.

Only way is to experiment and see, that being said size will include water with high test. This may be a better option.

Test 500 week.
Masteron 600 week. ( ramp up to 600 over a few weeks)
Keep the above as a base for entire 16 weeks.
Bring in NPP at 350 week around week 3. Again ramp up slowly (start with 25mg work it to 50mg day. Do this for a few weeks.
Then alternate to anavar 40-60 and Tbol 40-60 for a couple of weeks instead of NPP ( alternate every 2 days) , then repeat.
if you can handle Tren I would alternate with NPP, and Tren and further if you can handle that then take the orals with it. In that case Bring in the orals for 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off.

Last edited:
I know that post sounds like I can’t eat, but I love to eat(probably have a eating disorder as I eat way past to point of being full my whole life). The idea is to not get fat but to actually put on tissue. If that’s the case can just stay on trt and eat all day long, over consume for years and get fat to add 2 lbs of tissue but at some point it going to be Just as unhealthy. If you read the post above you will see food a lot higher on my priority/focus more than drugs in this thread.

Guys keep mentioning food for a reason. Don't just take it as they are implying you are not eating properly. But when you get to your 30th cycle it's more apparant that ever that whilst drugs are vital it makes very little difference which steroids you use for long term results. Diet is literally everything. Obviously bang in test and dbol and you will grow more than mast. Add in tren when cutting to get leaner much easier and so on. I am very detailed and even I think this.

My point being people overcomplicate the drug aspect far too much. As long as you use the basics and they are accurately dosed you will be gtg if everything else is in place. Guys say my diet is sorted but writing it down on a piece of paper and being consistent with it day in day out for years are two different things. That consistency could also mean not over eating and gorging on calories when bulking if you like food so much. Obviously drugs are 100% needed and super important but don't waste too much mental energy stressing about minor details. All your mental energy should be focused on yoru diet and training if wanting to grow.

Last edited:
Guys keep mentioning food for a reason. Don't just take it as they are implying you are not eating properly. But when you get to your 30th cycle it's more apparant that ever that whilst drugs are vital it makes very little difference which steroids you use for long term results. Diet is literally everything. Obviously bang in test and dbol and you will grow more than mast. Add in tren when cutting to get leaner much easier and so on. I am very detailed and even I think this.

My point being people overcomplicate the drug aspect far too much. As long as you use the basics and they are accurately dosed you will be gtg if everything else is in place. Guys say my diet is sorted but writing it down on a piece of paper and being consistent with it day in day out for years are two different things. That consistency could also mean not over eating and gorging on calories when bulking if you like food so much. Obviously drugs are 100% needed and super important but don't waste too much mental energy stressing about minor
details. All your mental energy should be focused on yoru diet and training if wanting to grow.

Thank for you reply, I know exactly what you mean when diet determines everything, it took me the hard way to finally be patient. I was just listening to Scott steavenson”why your not a pro” and he outlines awesome information about RESPONDING. I will have to see what my body likes/ tolerates. Please take a look at my pics posted as the staring point diet I wore up, it is posted up in a pic but will be adding 600 cals in red meat and carbs and then go up from there.( I also hand write out my diets lol)

5 days in, but haven’t start a true diet. Every day has been different beside 350g protein. Because of the unpreparedness have actually lost weight/body fat. Weight is 219
Totals of the week below
200 TC
50 TP
60 MP
200-230 NPP
12.5 mk
.3-.5 dex twice a week

All bloods came back in range besides fasted glucose at 101, this have been my problem for at least 2 years now. I can get it down w berberine to low 80s but no doc will give me metformin because my A1c is perfect and to the lower end and fasted has never been over 105:banghead:, doc really piss me off the way they brush stuff off that I may down the road have big problem with that could of been handled now . I think it’s over training, my biggest struggle I like to get Into a dark place and leave it all at the gym 5-6 days a week. I need to get a cortisol test.

Attachments

• A186F3F6-5B0E-44AD-94FD-F585D16E8E9A.jpeg
    A186F3F6-5B0E-44AD-94FD-F585D16E8E9A.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 195

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member