over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would make you grow better?

skinny D

Registered
What would make you grow better. 1gram test wk or 250mg test with other AAS =ing a gram total wk?

Everyone is unique in how well they respond to a specific drug. I don't respond very well to test only. Add deca to a test base, now that's a different story.

skinny D said:
What would make you grow better. 1gram test wk or 250mg test with other AAS =ing a gram total wk?
How long you been at it??? What are your stats??? How many cycles have you done??????? I can say that if you are new to this then 1gm a week of anything is too much!!

oldfella said:
How long you been at it??? What are your stats??? How many cycles have you done??????? I can say that if you are new to this then 1gm a week of anything is too much!!

Been at it since around 17-18yrs. I'm 6'1" 200lbs 23yrs be like my 5-6th cycle maybe a couple more. I'm by no way new to this.

Certain compounds bind strong or weak to the androgen receptors. I suppose for the best stack you would ideally want to combine a dht base drug (winny, var, mast) with a 19-nor drug (deca, tren) with a testosterone (test, t-bol, halo) Everything would work in synergy, so on paper it makes sense, but everyone obviously responds so differently .........so it's hard to say. I just dont understand why some people insist on combining var and winny or tren and deca? etc... I guess even though they are classified in the same family they exibit slight variances in their effects, but I dont think it would be the best synergistic combinations.

just because tren and deca are 19-nor drugs and winny and var are dht- based drugs has nothing to do with competing with eachother. you may choose to avoid tren and deca together for the risk of increased progesterone.

all steroids compete with eachother and some bind more strongly to the AR but the AR also upregulates its receptors in response to supraphysiologic doses of AAS

assuming that a halo/masteron.tren cycle is equivalent to a test/var/deca cycle does not fit

Hey Skinny, I will say this, compared to most on this board you have only just cut your teeth in this game. 6-7 yrs is not that long. But long enough to see where your potential is. Your stats though sort of tell me a different story, at 6'1" and only 200 I would have hated to see where you began. So hence the name I suppose. Now I'm not ragging on you bro, not at all, but I'm 48 been training most of my life 30+ yrs. I'm 6' sitting just below 270. Been cycling on and off for many years. Most here will tell you I'm not a big advocate of high doses and mulitple cpompounds, It's just something I have not needed. I use test and deca as my base and as I get closer to comps I throw in some other gear and drop the deca. So I'd say that you should be able to grow on test and deca or NPP. 500mg pwk test and 400mg pwk nandro. If your training and diet are right you will gain, and gain big. There comes a time when you must realize that more does not mean more results! It really is simple. A lot of the big boys here will tell you the same! I just try to get most to understand it is more about the diet and training than it is about the drugs.

oldfella said:
Hey Skinny, I will say this, compared to most on this board you have only just cut your teeth in this game. 6-7 yrs is not that long. But long enough to see where your potential is. Your stats though sort of tell me a different story, at 6'1" and only 200 I would have hated to see where you began. So hence the name I suppose. Now I'm not ragging on you bro, not at all, but I'm 48 been training most of my life 30+ yrs. I'm 6' sitting just below 270. Been cycling on and off for many years. Most here will tell you I'm not a big advocate of high doses and mulitple cpompounds, It's just something I have not needed. I use test and deca as my base and as I get closer to comps I throw in some other gear and drop the deca. So I'd say that you should be able to grow on test and deca or NPP. 500mg pwk test and 400mg pwk nandro. If your training and diet are right you will gain, and gain big. There comes a time when you must realize that more does not mean more results! It really is simple. A lot of the big boys here will tell you the same! I just try to get most to understand it is more about the diet and training than it is about the drugs.

When i started i was 145lbs was up around 260-265lbs at one time, I had to quite supps and lifting do to some health issues. But i'm back now.

I know i don't need a shit ton of gear to grow, the thread was just a ?. I think diet and workouts must be inorder to grow right, AAS just help. I think the min. amount that makes you grow should be used, Why use more than you need.

skinny D said:
When i started i was 145lbs was up around 260-265lbs at one time, I had to quite supps and lifting do to some health issues. But i'm back now.

I know i don't need a shit ton of gear to grow, the thread was just a ?. I think diet and workouts must be inorder to grow right, AAS just help. I think the min. amount that makes you grow should be used, Why use more than you need.

I'd reccomend taking Old Fellers banter w/a grain of salt. He's not a pro, at 48 wont make pro and probably was always a little gun shy to take the risks involved to get to the next level. And he has 1,169 posts since Jan of this yr thus he comments on probably just about everything. Hey just my opinion.

You need to ask yourself what brought the best results in cycles past? Personally I see no reason in NOT going up to at least a gram a week of Test alone. Have you tried it? Your not gonna drop. I mean you didnt state what kind of med issues but if your healthy, never had horrific sides w/lower doses I say go for it. What are you waiting for? Only one way to find out.

Big V said:
I'd reccomend taking Old Fellers banter w/a grain of salt. He's not a pro, at 48 wont make pro and probably was always a little gun shy to take the risks involved to get to the next level. And he has 1,169 posts since Jan of this yr thus he comments on probably just about everything. Hey just my opinion.

You need to ask yourself what brought the best results in cycles past? Personally I see no reason in NOT going up to at least a gram a week of Test alone. Have you tried it? Your not gonna drop. I mean you didnt state what kind of med issues but if your healthy, never had horrific sides w/lower doses I say go for it. What are you waiting for? Only one way to find out.

Whats your stats bro? I've ran 750mg test, 600mg deca, 40mg dbol for like 40wks, dbol only 10wks in the middle. Thats when i was around 260-265. I haven't cycled for awhile now so i'll proly just start off low and go from there

Big V said:

Yea, if you aren't BIG enough, shoot more...LMAO!
What's he gonna do after that?! Oh, shoot more...

skinny D said:
Whats your stats bro? I've ran 750mg test, 600mg deca, 40mg dbol for like 40wks, dbol only 10wks in the middle. Thats when i was around 260-265. I haven't cycled for awhile now so i'll proly just start off low and go from there

Right now as of this morning I'm 268 and I'm 5'10". Just started a 12 week cutter which for me is really just diet and a switch up of compounds. Drop the slin, and most anrogens. I like to keep the Test at around 1.5g a week. I increase the growth to shorter burst higher iu type cycles that work for me. And of course some other items that are all pretty common.
It's all trial and error. I'm in my late 30's and it's taken a minute to find what works and whats a waste of coin. I have a bizzare tolerance to many diff drugs. So I've had to endure my share of experimenting. I've never had one horrific side to think of. No "deca dick", no test shrinkage, over the top so called r/rage etc...I've been pretty fortunate. I get two pannels a yr w/a doc that knows exactly what I'm doing so he knows what to keep an eye on.

Tyrone said:
Yea, if you aren't BIG enough, shoot more...LMAO!
What's he gonna do after that?! Oh, shoot more...

Never rule out genetics Tyrone. It will always boil down to this.

Big V said:
Never rule out genetics Tyrone. It will always boil down to this.
Well, I def. agree on that note...One of the top factors there...

Big V said:

I think Oldfella gives good advice. So what if he's not a pro? So what if he posts a lot? I don't know, maybe you have some issues with him but from what I have seen he contributes a lot to making this a good board.

Mr_Magoo said:
just because tren and deca are 19-nor drugs and winny and var are dht- based drugs has nothing to do with competing with eachother. you may choose to avoid tren and deca together for the risk of increased progesterone.

all steroids compete with eachother and some bind more strongly to the AR but the AR also upregulates its receptors in response to supraphysiologic doses of AAS

assuming that a halo/masteron.tren cycle is equivalent to a test/var/deca cycle does not fit

I concur. One would assume it would be best to combine a strong binding steroid (tren) with a weak binding steroid (stanozolol) for best results.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear