over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would you do? Hgh

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Let's say you can buy serostim for near the same price as a good generic (dont ask how or if I'm selling)

Would you buy a shit ton of good generic after selling the sero at street price.
Or would you just use the sero?
I don't use hgh but this happens to be a "dilemma" a friend is having.

I say pharma all the eway

Let's say you can buy serostim for near the same price as a good generic (dont ask how or if I'm selling)

Would you buy a shit ton of good generic after selling the sero at street price.

If he has never used Sero's he would never know the difference in his response to both. So I would probably use half and sell half and go from there. Then if the opportunity arises again he will know if it's worth not selling all of them. Although this all depends upon how much he can get now. If it's just 1 kit I say use it all. If he can get 4 kits for example then sell half and try the rest out.

Last edited:
If he has never used Sero's he would never know the difference in his response to both. So I would probably use half and sell half and go from there. Then if the opportunity arises again he will know if it's worth not selling all of them. Although this all depends upon how much he can get now. If it's just 1 kit I say use it all. If he can get 4 kits for example then sell half and try the rest out.
That's great advice...me personally had no difference between sero and original angs

Generics are so cheap. Avoid selling. Just count yourself luck and use the serostim FFS!

Generics are so cheap. Avoid selling. Just count yourself luck and use the serostim FFS!

This....
I agree but have had generics be the same as sero

Serostim all the long. Plus they keep at room temp so easier if you travel etc..

Agreed on splitting pharm with generics. Much more cost effective and the long term effects are nearly identical for the bulk of the population

I would sell all the pharm at street price and buy generics AND a corvette Z06.

If He can get his hands on some Good Generic.
Sell the Pharma Grade, and do the Generic.

You can't Miss, what you've Never done....................... JP

If money wasn't an issue I'd keep the Serostim and use them. However if you could use some money and wanted to use some HGH then move them and buy some of the high quality generics. My first time using HGH was Serostim straight from the pharmacy and they were outstanding!

If money wasn't an issue I'd keep the Serostim and use them. However if you could use some money and wanted to use some HGH then move them and buy some of the high quality generics. My first time using HGH was Serostim straight from the pharmacy and they were outstanding!

Gotta love getting things straight from a pharmacy! Wish it happened more often these days

Gotta love getting things straight from a pharmacy! Wish it happened more often these days

We would literally meet them at the pharmacy and pay for the prescription. They would take their cut $$ and hand the kits over with the patient labels still stuck on the box. That's been over 10-12 years ago and I'm not sure doctors still prescribe it like they did back then.

You got a lot of "friends" with a lot of dilemmas :) ... at least no sodomy this time.

I'd see how the friend responds to seros. For some reason, far too many guys don't like serostim.

A good generic like TP Greys that doesn't bloat you much might be an excellent alternative.

You got a lot of "friends" with a lot of dilemmas :) ... at least no sodomy this time.

I'd see how the friend responds to seros. For some reason, far too many guys don't like serostim.

A good generic like TP Greys that doesn't bloat you much might be an excellent alternative.

Your absolutely right. TP Grey's are an excellent choice.

1. You must not friends.
2. You mention what goes into my ass too much.
You must be gay.

Back to thread. Which people donts like sero?
They prefer other pharma over it but I havent read any dislike. I was thinking of him taking tp grey but blacks seem to get more hype

1. You must not friends.
2. You mention what goes into my ass too much.
You must be gay.

Back to thread. Which people donts like sero?
They prefer other pharma over it but I havent read any dislike. I was thinking of him taking tp grey but blacks seem to get more hype

Sodomy...that's the trigger word :cool:

Seros sit on the lower end of pharm grade GH. People don't seem to be as full on them as humatrope, or nords. I think it's an individual thing; we all respond to GH differently.

Blacks are more popular because you essentially get 50 extra ius with them (15 mg vials). Both are good products, Greys are a bit more pure, a lot less water retention. Look through the GH testing thread that race had going where they analyze all the various generics on this board. It'll give you an idea of you're looking at.

We would literally meet them at the pharmacy and pay for the prescription. They would take their cut $$ and hand the kits over with the patient labels still stuck on the box. That's been over 10-12 years ago and I'm not sure doctors still prescribe it like they did back then.

Damn thats nice! That doesnt happen anymore :(

Depends on the goals with the G. If I wanted to run a lot I'd sell and get a bunch of black tops or Tp grey's and run as much as I could stand. If youre looking for longevity and anti aging....run 2-4 iu of sero's a day

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws