YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would you do if this was youre phisique?

maybe hire someone too. Once I hired someone for the first time (I think I was about 28), I wish I had done it earlier...like your age. I learned so much...

Hi

stats:

Age 22
Weight 196
Height 6ft 1

I would like to compete at some point in the next few years. Recently ive been cutting and got from 208 to 196. But now looking at my body im just not sure where to go with it. What would you do??

Thanks

You're a healthy and fit looking young buck. If you want to be competitive in bodybuilding, you will have to do thing that will take away from, or destroy, that.

i would clean up diet a little

your not crash dieting are you?

get a bit leaner

then focus on growth

Fuck leaner! Maybe in another 2-3 years. Bro at 22 your a practically an embryo. Gain 50lbs of muscle. Slowly! Heavy basics safely! Master the bench press on chest day. Master the squat on leg day. Master rows on back day. plus 16-20 more sets for each of those body parts once a week. You should be able to grow naturally but if not, low dose test and deca cycles for a couple of years. Be patient! Why the hell you'd want to cut up now is crazy. You have a good start, keep going.
You remind me of a very young Arnold (Big complement)

Fuck leaner! Maybe in another 2-3 years. Bro at 22 your a practically an embryo. Gain 50lbs of muscle. Slowly! Heavy basics safely! Master the bench press on chest day. Master the squat on leg day. Master rows on back day. plus 16-20 more sets for each of those body parts once a week. You should be able to grow naturally but if not, low dose test and deca cycles for a couple of years. Be patient! Why the hell you'd want to cut up now is crazy. You have a good start, keep going.
You remind me of a very young Arnold (Big complement)

lol hes not natural and its better to grow lean

All you can do is train eat sleep. It will come just takes a long time to get there.

First thing I would do pull them shorts out of your ass :p Second is if ya really wanna compete is jump on some test e 500 mg is fine and an anabolic like eq or deca 400 mg is fine, you could run the EQ at 600, and an oral like dbol or anadrol, 30 mg or 50 mg is fine, drop these after 4 to 6 weeks.. Have bloods done after, if there good and them again the last 4 or 6 weeks..

Eat bro, eat 6 meals a day minimum bro getting g at least 2g a protein per lb so that 400g for you, another 400-600 in carbs, and 100g in healthy fats.

Research PCT, my fingers hurt ;)

Do that for 16 weeks and take pics again :D maybe an AI in there for him PM?

Don't forget to pull them shorts out of your ass lol

lots of test.
lots of food.
lots of heavy lifting...

time..

I've come from 150-240 at 6ft and I still have another 30lbs or so to go before I'll be ready to compete...

enjoy the process...it takes us taller guys a little longer

Hi

stats:

Age 22
Weight 196
Height 6ft 1

I would like to compete at some point in the next few years. Recently ive been cutting and got from 208 to 196. But now looking at my body im just not sure where to go with it. What would you do??

Thanks
How are you doing since then? Keep at it and the mass will come it just takes time brother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131