over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would you do in my shoes?

my opinion, get lean then grow lean. I didn't read every detail but id use 300mg. to each their own, but I like myself lean, knock that 14 down to shredded then train hard like a bodybuilder and grow, grow lean so adjust calories up.

It's all in the details of how you do your diet. Macros aren't that important, they just have to be somewhat balanced and consistent. What is important is that you measure/weigh exactly what you are eating so you can adjust as needed. The trick to getting lean to me is all in the meal prep, I need to make all my meals for the day first thing every morning, that is the "secret" to getting lean to me. If I don't prep everything that morning (or the night before) then I'm not actually dieting by my definition. (this includes doing all the "pre-meal prep" stuff the day before like cooking chicken/rice etc.) Once this is all down to a system that can't go haywire, you are dieting.

You can easily tell over time if you need more or less, adjust accordingly and slowly ratchet up the pressure as go. Start at maintenance for the first week (zero fat loss first week is the goal) so you can avoid over dieting. Do planned refeed meals once per week or every other week depending on how it's going.

Dieting isn't macros, foods, willpower, or supplements, it's meal prep, that is THE secret, spending the time to do the actual planning, weighing, and preparing.

Ego and insecurities are what killin bodybuilders honestly (indirectly), you have to manage those.

my opinion, get lean then grow lean. I didn't read every detail but id use 300mg. to each their own, but I like myself lean, knock that 14 down to shredded then train hard like a bodybuilder and grow, grow lean so adjust calories up.

Im just in one of those places right now that as it is, I feel “skinny fat” lol there’s a guy at my gym who weighs about 188lbs (we both weighed ourselves together in the gym) but he’s easily around 8% and me at 182lbs and he looks HUUUUUUGE compared to me lol so I just have to get over that fear of looking small/skinny (which it is small and skinny compared to some) while I diet down a bit to then grow... I know being lean is ideal for growing, so that’s what I’m leaning towards..

But yea, 300mg Test is what I’m leaning towards, and as others have said, I’ll probably just bump up the dose after my blood work next week and just get there a little more efficiently.. Might even bump my GH up a bit as well to 3-4iu if all is well and my RHR and BP stay low...

It's all in the details of how you do your diet. Macros aren't that important, they just have to be somewhat balanced and consistent. What is important is that you measure/weigh exactly what you are eating so you can adjust as needed. The trick to getting lean to me is all in the meal prep, I need to make all my meals for the day first thing every morning, that is the "secret" to getting lean to me. If I don't prep everything that morning (or the night before) then I'm not actually dieting by my definition. (this includes doing all the "pre-meal prep" stuff the day before like cooking chicken/rice etc.) Once this is all down to a system that can't go haywire, you are dieting.

You can easily tell over time if you need more or less, adjust accordingly and slowly ratchet up the pressure as go. Start at maintenance for the first week (zero fat loss first week is the goal) so you can avoid over dieting. Do planned refeed meals once per week or every other week depending on how it's going.

Dieting isn't macros, foods, willpower, or supplements, it's meal prep, that is THE secret, spending the time to do the actual planning, weighing, and preparing.

Thats what I started doing a couple weeks ago, I used to think I could “eyeball” what I was eating and I was WAY off lol

Now I’ll prep for 3 days at a time, so it’s already there and I have no excuses..

If you are going to do it, take 300 mgs. No extreme dieting necessary. Keep killing and with the growth and proper foods you will look good.

Im just in one of those places right now that as it is, I feel “skinny fat” lol there’s a guy at my gym who weighs about 188lbs (we both weighed ourselves together in the gym) but he’s easily around 8% and me at 182lbs and he looks HUUUUUUGE compared to me lol so I just have to get over that fear of looking small/skinny (which it is small and skinny compared to some) while I diet down a bit to then grow... I know being lean is ideal for growing, so that’s what I’m leaning towards..

But yea, 300mg Test is what I’m leaning towards, and as others have said, I’ll probably just bump up the dose after my blood work next week and just get there a little more efficiently.. Might even bump my GH up a bit as well to 3-4iu if all is well and my RHR and BP stay low...
Some of us aren't willing to put on the bf, use the dosages, or have the genetics to hang with the big boys. But we can always be leaner and meaner. Use your friend as an example, it's about looking good not worrying about the scale.

Your goal is 180-185 lbs at 10% bf and your not really short. You just need to sort out your diet. If you wanted to be 240 at 10% then sure drugs would be an important part of the equation for you. You could reach your goals on legit TRT and HGH with hard training and actually eating consistently. I see guys on gear (much higher than your proposed blast) in the gym and they don't improve over many years and have always looked the same (never good) and that's because they eat shit all the time.

Now if you want to bump up your test to speed up the process go for it. You're young, training hard and not abusing any drugs (from my knowledge) so bumping up your test to 250mg or 300mg for a blast is totally fine imo. That's well below a standard first-second cycle these days and it will help you out but if you don't improve your diet you won't get much further even on more test. Obviously keep an eye on blood work but an improved diet, additional cardio and losing weight should mitigate any damage the increased dosage (your taking baby doses so not bad at all) will bring.

Your goal is 180-185 lbs at 10% bf and your not really short. You just need to sort out your diet. If you wanted to be 240 at 10% then sure drugs would be an important part of the equation for you. You could reach your goals on legit TRT and HGH with hard training and actually eating consistently. I see guys on gear (much higher than your proposed blast) in the gym and they don't improve over many years and have always looked the same (never good) and that's because they eat shit all the time.

Now if you want to bump up your test to speed up the process go for it. You're young, training hard and not abusing any drugs (from my knowledge) so bumping up your test to 250mg or 300mg for a blast is totally fine imo. That's well below a standard first-second cycle these days and it will help you out but if you don't improve your diet you won't get much further even on more test. Obviously keep an eye on blood work but an improved diet, additional cardio and losing weight should mitigate any damage the increased dosage (your taking baby doses so not bad at all) will bring.

First off, in bold above; THAT is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me... Lmao brooo, aren’t you like 6’3?! I like to think I’m about average height but I’d kill to be 6’3 lol...

And yea, I definitely don’t abuse any type of drugs or drink alcohol or any of that, I don’t even drink soda or eat fast food.. I’ll have 1 whiskey or glass of wine maybe once a month with my girl, that’s as risky as I get lol.. I used to party HARD years ago, but I got sober too coming up on 4 years now.. Haven’t touched anything other than Test and some GH for the past couple years (took 2019 almost completely off to get a legit script) and haven’t done anything like Tren or any of that since like 2013 I believe..

I just get paranoid/hypochondriac about health now for whatever reason, I’m thankful in a way because years ago I was reckless, and it was actually stumbling upon Maldorf’s story about 4 years ago that opened my eyes and I said I’ve got to stop fucking around, even though we were doing completely different things, he was still young when his situation happened and it showed me just because you’re young doesn’t mean you’re immortal...

But you’re right, maybe I just needed to hear it from the guys that it’s no big deal to go a little higher for a couple months and then go back to TRT and lower the GH a bit... lol

Also, as you said I’ll definitely be training hard with Cardio 5x per week, i give myself one day a week to relax with the diet but all other days are prepped for, and I’ll be getting detailed bloods this coming week on absolutely everything, I’m also going to ask my doctor (friend of the family) if he’ll do another echo on me just to check how things are, I got one 4 years ago and even though I haven’t gained a massive amount of weight/muscle and don’t abuse anything or have high BP etc, I like checking absolutely everything... I’m crazy, I know lmao...

When I was younger I didn’t think twice about things, now I’m a little nervous/excited just to double my TRT dose.. Lmao go figure..

YOU ARE SHORT NEMZ.

just fucking with ya lol
But i think everyone here is in agreement that first things first, you need to lock down a set diet. You need to find your maintenance. If you can stick to eating, you can honestly do whatever you want. But the consistency of eating the same stuff (and amounts) ED is holding you up. Gear is another question and you've gotten some good answers.

Also, if you are truly unhappy with that picture/video fo yourself, than fuck "recomping." You need so scratch this attempting and wipe the slate clean. Recomp is a slow and arduous project if you are doing it right. Only works if you are meticulous and enjoy that slow game. From the disgust you had over that image haha...it sounds like you need to just get lean. Everyone always wants "big and cut." it doesnt work like that, its about the plan to gett you there. You can get to 180 at 9%. But we just gotta get you to 9% first...thennn we can work on that 180.

YOU ARE SHORT NEMZ.

just fucking with ya lol
But i think everyone here is in agreement that first things first, you need to lock down a set diet. You need to find your maintenance. If you can stick to eating, you can honestly do whatever you want. But the consistency of eating the same stuff (and amounts) ED is holding you up. Gear is another question and you've gotten some good answers.

Also, if you are truly unhappy with that picture/video fo yourself, than fuck "recomping." You need so scratch this attempting and wipe the slate clean. Recomp is a slow and arduous project if you are doing it right. Only works if you are meticulous and enjoy that slow game. From the disgust you had over that image haha...it sounds like you need to just get lean. Everyone always wants "big and cut." it doesnt work like that, its about the plan to gett you there. You can get to 180 at 9%. But we just gotta get you to 9% first...thennn we can work on that 180.

Lmao that made me laugh... Just when my self esteem went up a bit from @Elvia1023 comment...

Always appreciate your posts and advice bro...

But yes, I wasn’t happy at all with what I saw lol, so I’m leaning towards the same decision of just getting lean first then making progress in gaining lean tissue to make it to 180-185...

So would you suggest just hit the diet hard, not like starve myself trying to get there in 2 weeks but would you say about 6 weeks of dieting hard is enough to get there? That would be about 1% bodyfat per week. Not sure how feasible that is??

My plan would probably be;

250g protein per day
50g-60g carbs with preworkout meal just to get me through the intense CrossFit exercise and then 75g-100g carbs in my post workout meal to recover and trace fats from chicken breast, lean Turkey, lean beef, fish, shrimp...

All the best advice is already given by folks in this thread

Only thing I'll add is; you don't need mgs to be a savage in other areas of bodybuilding. You can still train like a maniac, eat like a monk and rest like a sage on TRT

And you will be surprised at the progress you can hold and make. Especially with the addition of GH and the goal you're trying to achieve

100 mg, 300 mgs, 900 mgs, or 1800 mgs; hold effort in equal amounts in every other area of bodybuilding regardless of the mgs

Lmao that made me laugh... Just when my self esteem went up a bit from @Elvia1023 comment...

Always appreciate your posts and advice bro...

But yes, I wasn’t happy at all with what I saw lol, so I’m leaning towards the same decision of just getting lean first then making progress in gaining lean tissue to make it to 180-185...

So would you suggest just hit the diet hard, not like starve myself trying to get there in 2 weeks but would you say about 6 weeks of dieting hard is enough to get there? That would be about 1% bodyfat per week. Not sure how feasible that is??

My plan would probably be;

250g protein per day
50g-60g carbs with preworkout meal just to get me through the intense CrossFit exercise and then 75g-100g carbs in my post workout meal to recover and trace fats from chicken breast, lean Turkey, lean beef, fish, shrimp...
I'd start at bodyweight x 12 start losing weight, adjust calories or add cardio as needed. Atlesst 40 g fat alot of protein limit carbs. You been around on the board a while you should know this. Make the scale go down then come up with a plan to grow when lean. No need to overanalyzing it saying 1 percent a week ...diet hard ..train low volume heavy keep your routine simple...bro split. Diet hard train hard then have a plan to grow lean and not get fat. At your stats with aas it sounds like your not close to genetic potential and your on aas don't sweat muscle loss.

If you are more worried about what your Doctor says, then what you want, you will get the physique your doctor wants.

That being said, I surprised no one mentioned insulin. I would add 5 IUs of humalog initially and bump GH up to 4 to 5 IUs. You could keep the test at what the Doctor wants too, but I don't know too many dying off 300mg either. Your blood work do every 3 months.

If you don't take your diet serious, don't expect results like you want either. You don't do that, stay at Doctor's dose and forget everything else.

You want slow or fast results? That is where all the true doses matter. Everything depends on you.

I'd start at bodyweight x 12 start losing weight, adjust calories or add cardio as needed. Atlesst 40 g fat alot of protein limit carbs. You been around on the board a while you should know this. Make the scale go down then come up with a plan to grow when lean. No need to overanalyzing it saying 1 percent a week ...diet hard ..train low volume heavy keep your routine simple...bro split. Diet hard train hard then have a plan to grow lean and not get fat. At your stats with aas it sounds like your not close to genetic potential and your on aas don't sweat muscle loss.

I think trace fats would be around 30-40g with the beef/Turkey meals...

And I know you said from your first post in my thread you didn’t read everything I wrote but I explained how I train in CrossFit, so a lot of Olympic lifts, cardio, athletic type training involved... I don’t do the regular gym “bro split” type workouts...

For example my workout yesterday was;

5 rounds;

20 burpees
10 V ups (sit ups)
8 box jumps @ 30” height
6 deadlifts @ 245lbs

To be done as fast as possible, I finished the workout in 19 minutes.. So heart rate is always high, it’s got athletic movements and some “heavy” compound movements as well..

I know that’s not everyone’s style but it’s something I really enjoy and it keeps me consistent because it’s again something I enjoy.. And that’s not counting the warm up mini workout and the deadlift warm ups etc.

I think I’m over analyzing because I’ve never been anywhere near where I want to be on “so little” gear so to speak. So I’m a bit nervous about that lol... I’ve been lean as hell when I was younger, but I was using Tren and other things, I’ve been as heavy as 205lbs at my height but I don’t like it, I feel sluggish.. I’m at a significantly lower baseline because last time I trained hard was the last 5-6 months of 2017 before I got in a bad car accident and I was on 600mg Test and 6iu GH.. I thought I looked pretty good, still not where I wanted in terms of leanness but definitely bigger than I am now and leaner too.. Then after my accident I didn’t do anything consistent for 3 years, and for 1 of those years I was completely off everything trying to get a script so I went down to like 150lbs, no working out, no diet etc..

If you are more worried about what your Doctor says, then what you want, you will get the physique your doctor wants.

That being said, I surprised no one mentioned insulin. I would add 5 IUs of humalog initially and bump GH up to 4 to 5 IUs. You could keep the test at what the Doctor wants too, but I don't know too many dying off 300mg either. Your blood work do every 3 months.

If you don't take your diet serious, don't expect results like you want either. You don't do that, stay at Doctor's dose and forget everything else.

You want slow or fast results? That is where all the true doses matter. Everything depends on you.

Thanks for your input @pesty4077, and it’s true, I definitely don’t want to look the way my doctor wants me to lmao, he looks like shit himself and has this bad impression of Testosterone for some reason..

I tend to do in depth bloods every 6 months or so, but I guess I can do them every 3-4 if needed. I know 300mg isn’t crazy but I haven’t been above 140mg in about 3 1/2 years lol so I figured I’d make the most of my dose (and conquer my hypochondria lol).. If 300mg and 4iu doesn’t get me where I want then I’ll have to re-evaluate my risk/rewards and make that decision then...

I’m definitely taking the diet serious now though, have been for 3 weeks, I only give myself 1 day a week to eat freely but I still prioritize protein, so as long as I meet that goal then anything else goes for the most part. I see improvements and have even been told by friends at the gym I look leaner buuut as with many, I LOVE me some instant gratification lmao but I know it takes consistency and patience..

As for insulin, I’m scared of that shit lmao I naturally have low blood sugar, without GH my fasting glucose is around 54 lol with GH I remember getting tested and it was in the 70’s so taking something like insulin would freak me out a bit, I know nothing about using it properly..

I think trace fats would be around 30-40g with the beef/Turkey meals...

And I know you said from your first post in my thread you didn’t read everything I wrote but I explained how I train in CrossFit, so a lot of Olympic lifts, cardio, athletic type training involved... I don’t do the regular gym “bro split” type workouts...

For example my workout yesterday was;

5 rounds;

20 burpees
10 V ups (sit ups)
8 box jumps @ 30” height
6 deadlifts @ 245lbs

To be done as fast as possible, I finished the workout in 19 minutes.. So heart rate is always high, it’s got athletic movements and some “heavy” compound movements as well..

I know that’s not everyone’s style but it’s something I really enjoy and it keeps me consistent because it’s again something I enjoy.. And that’s not counting the warm up mini workout and the deadlift warm ups etc.

I think I’m over analyzing because I’ve never been anywhere near where I want to be on “so little” gear so to speak. So I’m a bit nervous about that lol... I’ve been lean as hell when I was younger, but I was using Tren and other things, I’ve been as heavy as 205lbs at my height but I don’t like it, I feel sluggish.. I’m at a significantly lower baseline because last time I trained hard was the last 5-6 months of 2017 before I got in a bad car accident and I was on 600mg Test and 6iu GH.. I thought I looked pretty good, still not where I wanted in terms of leanness but definitely bigger than I am now and leaner too.. Then after my accident I didn’t do anything consistent for 3 years, and for 1 of those years I was completely off everything trying to get a script so I went down to like 150lbs, no working out, no diet etc..
I see what your saying about enjoying the training I didn't see that in the op. If you enjoy that training that is good and it is definitely healtheir and more athletic. But the tradeoff, imo it is inferior to bb training if you want to look good.

CrossFit you will be functional more athletic, but, you won't look as good naked and filling out a tank top (your not stimulating growth in the areas that you need to look "jacked" ) if that makes sense

I see what your saying about enjoying the training I didn't see that in the op. If you enjoy that training that is good and it is definitely healtheir and more athletic. But the tradeoff, imo it is inferior to bb training if you want to look good.

CrossFit you will be functional more athletic, but, you won't look as good naked and filling out a tank top (your not stimulating growth in the areas that you need to look "jacked" ) if that makes sense

I think that depends on the CrossFit gym and program they run.. I’ve definitely seen what you’re saying, but there’s a lot of men and women at my gym that look insane lol and I mean, if you look at the top CrossFit guys, hard to find one that doesn’t have a panty dropping physique lol..

But as I said, I think that’s in the programming (and diet/AAS of course)...

At my gym we do A LOT of compound movements;

Deadlifts
Bench Press
Squats
Snatches
Clean and Jerks
Shoulder Press
Power Cleans

And also a lot of;

Pull Ups (real ones, not those swinging weird ones)
Push Ups
Kettlebell Swings
Core work
Heavy Lunges
Sprints/Running
Rope Climbs
Box Jumps
Jump Rope etc

So yes, while it’s not the typical gym bro split where you’re doing bicep curls or dumbbell flies to isolate certain muscles/movements and get a certain look that it definitely gives, I’ve seen plenty of men and women with amazing physiques in the gym...

The workout I posted was also an example of a shorter workout day, there are days where the workouts are over 60 minutes long of max effort stuff like that, with heavy lifts and athletic circuits involved..

Insulin is an excellent idea but lantus would work better on a low carb diet especially if he bumped up the GH, you think?

I only got pumps and water weight in the past using hum-r/log. It wasn’t until I put lantus in that I found out how awesome insulin is.

150mg test with 20-30iu lantus and 4-6iu GH is going to work better than 300mg test/GH. Just ime

Sounds like inconsistency is one of the areas you are lacking. Start on the type of diet/training/dose you have decided you are going to follow for the rest of your life. After you have established that pattern for a while you will have a better base line to go from. Then modify 1 thing at a time to see what happens. and continue to adjust things till you are where you want to be. At which point you will already know pretty much where you will go from there. Probably not what you want to hear as it is not as exciting as other ways.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131