over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would you do in my shoes?

Insulin is an excellent idea but lantus would work better on a low carb diet especially if he bumped up the GH, you think?

I only got pumps and water weight in the past using hum-r/log. It wasn’t until I put lantus in that I found out how awesome insulin is.

150mg test with 20-30iu lantus and 4-6iu GH is going to work better than 300mg test/GH. Just ime

I don't do low carb diets. Too me 200 carbs a day is low. I take in little more in protein and can get lean. Now you got to realize, unlike most people, my diet is consistent all year. There lies the problem with lots of people, consistency.

I get better results off Humalog then Lantus, but that is me. I don't take much, between 5 to 10 IUs around workouts. Lantus is very expensive here too. Humalog is diet cheap.

On the real just keep
It simple. If you eat an 85 percent clean diet, use 300 mgs of test, and run 2-3 iu gh and you’d be surprised how fast you’ll move towards that goal. CrossFit is pretty high intensity. You’ll respond fast

I'd definitely switch to a more bodybuilding based training regime. You need to target each muscle with enough intensity, isolation, etc. You can still cross train on the side, but nothing replaces standard weight training for muscle growth. Just incorporate separate days for isolation movements and volume on top of crossfit

I'd definitely switch to a more bodybuilding based training regime. You need to target each muscle with enough intensity, isolation, etc. You can still cross train on the side, but nothing replaces standard weight training for muscle growth. Just incorporate separate days for isolation movements and volume on top of crossfit
It sounds more like he only wants to add a bit of muscle, but mostly wants to get shredded

It sounds more like he only wants to add a bit of muscle, but mostly wants to get shredded
True. My thought process is with bodybuilding and CrossFit op will have super high insulin sensitivity , may recomp a bit Both which will get him to his goal faster. When he does get there, he will look more dense/voluminous/proportionate and ultimately more impressive.

I mean…..there’s always dnp lol

I used DNP years ago when I got out of shape and first heard the term “dad bod” and that shit was like cheating lol on a very loose diet but was working out I lost 20lbs in 3 weeks and had visible abs again lol..

But it’s just gotten sooooo much hotter where I live and it’s humid as fuck (south Florida) and I workout in CrossFit with no A/C.. DNP would be the worst thing in the world mid summer working out like that lol..

I used DNP years ago when I got out of shape and first heard the term “dad bod” and that shit was like cheating lol on a very loose diet but was working out I lost 20lbs in 3 weeks and had visible abs again lol..

But it’s just gotten sooooo much hotter where I live and it’s humid as fuck (south Florida) and I workout in CrossFit with no A/C.. DNP would be the worst thing in the world mid summer working out like that lol..
Ya I live in Az and have only run it twice. It’s too damn hot and makes me hella tires at high doses, but I found that running 75-100 Mg daily for longer periods of time gave much less side effects and achieved the same goal, just took a little longer

True. My thought process is with bodybuilding and CrossFit op will have super high insulin sensitivity , may recomp a bit Both which will get him to his goal faster. When he does get there, he will look more dense/voluminous/proportionate and ultimately more impressive.

Yes @heavyhitter the goal is definitely to be leaner rather than super muscular

@MasteroniPepperoni first off, your screen name is hilarious lmao just had to say that, and second, I wish I had the time and energy for CrossFit and a typical bodybuilding workout but also man, that shit BORES me to death.. At least in CF I don’t have to think about it, the workout is already made, I have all the motivation because we compete against each other and push each other, I have my own section to myself to workout and enough equipment, and I’m usually drained afterwards... I can’t fathom having to go to an LA Fitness and doing bicep curls or waiting for a machine because people are eating shit instead of workout out.. lol

Yes @heavyhitter the goal is definitely to be leaner rather than super muscular

@MasteroniPepperoni first off, your screen name is hilarious lmao just had to say that, and second, I wish I had the time and energy for CrossFit and a typical bodybuilding workout but also man, that shit BORES me to death.. At least in CF I don’t have to think about it, the workout is already made, I have all the motivation because we compete against each other and push each other, I have my own section to myself to workout and enough equipment, and I’m usually drained afterwards... I can’t fathom having to go to an LA Fitness and doing bicep curls or waiting for a machine because people are eating shit instead of workout out.. lol
Do your thing man. CrossFit is definitely a good way to get lean and build some tissue. Keep it simple with the cycle and you’ll get there

Up the tessssssttttt

Can we get an affirmative on that NEMZ :)

Lmao! Yes sir! But first!! My hypochondria must be addressed, I’ll be getting full bloods this week, already got my Factor V and Factor II tested last year, I’ll get my PT and INR as well this week and THEN I’ll up my Test dose lmao..

If I was in your shoes I would change my shoes first lol kidding bro 🤣

seriously You gonna hate yourself at 165lbs.you gonna think you look small.and when people that know you start telling you man you ok you skinny.that crap is gonna destroy you mentally

I read CrossFit…

Start with that bullshit

If I was in your shoes I would change my shoes first lol kidding bro

seriously You gonna hate yourself at 165lbs.you gonna think you look small.and when people that know you start telling you man you ok you skinny.that crap is gonna destroy you mentally

Good thing I workout with my shirt off most of the time, so people will only see me get leaner lmao but yea I’ll probably look soooo skinny in clothes...

But that’s the thing, I think I’m leaning towards getting lean first then worrying about putting on lean tissue.. I just don’t see any other efficient way other waiting significantly longer lol

I read CrossFit…

Start with that bullshit

Not sure why it gets such a bad wrap... Everyone has seen the competitors, they all look amazing... Both men and women..

Yet people concentrate on the reputation of a beginner who’s never done anything before trying to clean and jerk 300lbs and tears a shoulder or breaks their back and then CrossFit is bad?? Nah bro, that person is an idiot who doesn’t know what they’re doing...

Same thing for bodybuilding;

For every guy that looks like you there 1,000 shmucks taking 2g of gear that look like they’ve never seen a gym in their life... So bodybuilding is to blame??

Just not a fan of the mundane, boring “bro split” workouts.. And not to mention, I enjoy being athletic and being able to run, sprint, be flexible, etc

Good thing I workout with my shirt off most of the time, so people will only see me get leaner lmao but yea I’ll probably look soooo skinny in clothes...

But that’s the thing, I think I’m leaning towards getting lean first then worrying about putting on lean tissue.. I just don’t see any other efficient way other waiting significantly longer lol
Do you work out in a gym like an LA FITNESS or something? Since you say you workout without a shirt on. I advise you put a shirt on or at least put a towel on the bench.there is so much skin diseases you can get from others like fungus and shit like that

An yea at 165 you definitely will look skinny with a shirt on.and we walk around with a shirt on more than without one

Not sure why it gets such a bad wrap... Everyone has seen the competitors, they all look amazing... Both men and women..

Yet people concentrate on the reputation of a beginner who’s never done anything before trying to clean and jerk 300lbs and tears a shoulder or breaks their back and then CrossFit is bad?? Nah bro, that person is an idiot who doesn’t know what they’re doing...

For every guy that looks like you there 1,000 shmucks taking 2g of gear that look like they’ve never seen a gym in their life... So bodybuilding is to blame??

Just not a fan of the mundane, boring “bro split” workouts.. And not to mention, I enjoy being athletic and being able to run, sprint, be flexible, etc
Ya man, Jason Khalipa is a beast

Attachments

• E5DBA909-2FC0-4734-880B-FEA45BBEDA65.png
    E5DBA909-2FC0-4734-880B-FEA45BBEDA65.png
    372.4 KB · Views: 9
I’ve refrained from posting in this thread because a lot would disagree with what I have to say, hell in most cases I would disagree with it because it goes against what I would personally do but I am 37 not 31 and that may not seem like a huge difference but it really is. I didn’t scroll through the entire thread so this may have been mentioned already but in my opinion….

You should push the gas and develop a new “base”. You still have the forgiveness of youth so you will come out the other side okay, you should do a some hard cycling along with GH and develop a new set point for your body. I’m leaner than I was when I was 30 but my clothes from when I was 30 wouldn’t even come close to fitting over my chest and shoulders now, trust me I’ve tried I just had to give away 15k in suits and more clothing I can remember before that, took me a while to give up on the suits.

When I was 30 is when I started using GH for the first time and when I did my first long hard cycle. I’ve actually gone through this twice where I had to give have my clothes away, I reached a new base when I was around 30-32 and then another one a couple years ago. My frame is just permanently bigger, AAS is a lot harder to to tolerate now so I’m probably done with the hard cycles plus I’m in this for the long game not to just flame out.

Just my thoughts on it, you’re young you still have time to do it.

Not seen one single cross fitter that looks good who isn’t on professional level and those take gear. I been to CrossFit gyms and no body looks good.. atleast at a bodybuilding gym 20% look good

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws