over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would you do in my shoes?

If you are more worried about what your Doctor says, then what you want, you will get the physique your doctor wants.

That being said, I surprised no one mentioned insulin. I would add 5 IUs of humalog initially and bump GH up to 4 to 5 IUs. You could keep the test at what the Doctor wants too, but I don't know too many dying off 300mg either. Your blood work do every 3 months.

If you don't take your diet serious, don't expect results like you want e
Lmao! Yes sir! But first!! My hypochondria must be addressed, I’ll be getting full bloods this week, already got my Factor V and Factor II tested last year, I’ll get my PT and INR as well this week and THEN I’ll up my Test dose lmao..
Not sure why it gets such a bad wrap... Everyone has seen the competitors, they all look amazing... Both men and women..

Yet people concentrate on the reputation of a beginner who’s never done anything before trying to clean and jerk 300lbs and tears a shoulder or breaks their back and then CrossFit is bad?? Nah bro, that person is an idiot who doesn’t know what they’re doing...

Same thing for bodybuilding;

For every guy that looks like you there 1,000 shmucks taking 2g of gear that look like they’ve never seen a gym in their life... So bodybuilding is to blame??

Just not a fan of the mundane, boring “bro split” workouts.. And not to mention, I enjoy being athletic and being able to run, sprint, be flexible, etc
are you talking about the top guys? they have elite gentics, they would look better with bb training

your average Joe will look better shirtless with proper BB training and hitting was parts to build symetry than with cross fit

your genetic elite you see on TV will look great with any shitty programming, more athletic with cross fit, but a better more rounded physique with a proper BB program

Lawrence Taylor lived in a garbage can and did coke and looked better than 99%, don't base your. thoughts on the top tier, they would look like that on DC, high volume, cross fit, or powerlifting,,if diet is in check

if your genetics are sub par id really try to optimize training,,,direct arm work,,side delt work,,,to bring up the parts that people with less than good genetics usually need to bring up

Not seen one single cross fitter that looks good who isn’t on professional level and those take gear. I been to CrossFit gyms and no body looks good.. atleast at a bodybuilding gym 20% look good

So because you’ve been to a handful of gyms, for sure didn’t stay there all day to see every single person in every single class, that’s the absolute for everyone? Lol

Granted, I’m not going to say that CF gyms have way more fit/better looking people, but I’d say the ratio is about the same..

One thing you’re not counting on is you can have 500 people in an LA Fitness at once, while you’ll have 20-30 people in a CF gym at once and that’s on the higher end...

Not counting the national and pro competitors, if you came to my gym I can show you a couple dozen people who look amazing and most of them don’t even compete... Are they on AAS/GH?? 100% for sure lol but to say absolutely no one looks good except the pros is ridiculous...

are you talking about the top guys? they have elite gentics, they would look better with bb training

your average Joe will look better shirtless with proper BB training and hitting was parts to build symetry than with cross fit

your genetic elite you see on TV will look great with any shitty programming, more athletic with cross fit, but a better more rounded physique with a proper BB program

Lawrence Taylor lived in a garbage can and did coke and looked better than 99%, don't base your. thoughts on the top tier, they would look like that on DC, high volume, cross fit, or powerlifting,,if diet is in check

if your genetics are sub par id really try to optimize training,,,direct arm work,,side delt work,,,to bring up the parts that people with less than good genetics usually need to bring up

Nope, I’m not talking about the top guys.. Granted, the top competitors all look great..

But as I said in my previous post to beastmode, in my gym alone there’s quite a few people who don’t even compete and they look damn amazing, both men and women...

There’s a 40 year old woman with 3 kids who year round has full blown abs and veins everywhere lol, now as I said, is she and everyone else that looks great on some gear?? 1000%...

But it’s not just the genetic elites that do the CrossFit games.. I know Cops, Firefighters, restaurant owners, moms, dads, teachers, etc who look fucking great that do CrossFit..

Is it fair to say that just because some of you haven’t done it or seen anyone else do it (get in amazing shape with CF) that you’re doubting that anyone can do it at all??

Give me a few months, let me dial in this diet, dial in what I’m willing to do with AAS and we’ll see where I get to...

Nope, I’m not talking about the top guys.. Granted, the top competitors all look great..

But as I said in my previous post to beastmode, in my gym alone there’s quite a few people who don’t even compete and they look damn amazing, both men and women...

There’s a 40 year old woman with 3 kids who year round has full blown abs and veins everywhere lol, now as I said, is she and everyone else that looks great on some gear?? 1000%...

But it’s not just the genetic elites that do the CrossFit games.. I know Cops, Firefighters, restaurant owners, moms, dads, teachers, etc who look fucking great that do CrossFit..

Is it fair to say that just because some of you haven’t done it or seen anyone else do it (get in amazing shape with CF) that you’re doubting that anyone can do it at all??

Give me a few months, let me dial in this diet, dial in what I’m willing to do with AAS and we’ll see where I get to...
Not doubting it, I just personally think if you want to look amazing, side delts, arms, the things that really make a lean guy stand out will need direct work. I'd guess one reason you see alot of fit crossfitters is maybe consistently where many gym bros are lazy, don't eat right, drink, party, use aas and slack off and worry more about dosages than training and diet. Not so much that CrossFit builds more lbm than a proper bodybuilding routine.

Ideally I think a combination of functional training and some targeted bb type work on your weak parts will give you the best physique you want. But mixing two programs can be tricky.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear