over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would YOU do to drop 40lbs of fat as quickly as possible

ryanmercer

Registered
What would YOU do to drop 40lbs of fat as quickly as possible

Throw it out there. What combination of diet, cardio amounts, supplements, etc would you personally use if you woke up tomorrow and had 40lbs of fat to lose as swiftly as possible, and wanted to preserve as much muscle mass as possible.

:banghead:

Why you asking? Do you need to lose 40 pounds of fat? If so don't do it as quickly as possible :lightbulb:

Why dont you tell us what you think you should do...and then someone here might be able to help you out. No one here is going to do your homework for you.

I would do a keto diet, low intensity long duration cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach, and use clen, t3, and AAS.

Last edited:
Expensive but very effective : Liposuction

Way cheaper also very effective : hire Alex Azarian

Why dont you tell us what you think you should do...and then someone here might be able to help you out. No one here is going to do your homework for you.

Not what I asked, this is purely a hypothetical situation. I'm just curious to see what everyone else uses in their arsenal for shedding weight. 40lbs creates an interesting and challenging target. I personally know all about losing weight, having lost over 150lbs myself over the past oh.... 7 years.

Why you asking? Do you need to lose 40 pounds of fat? If so don't do it as quickly as possible :lightbulb:

Just posing a good sizable target for a hypothetical situation to see what others would pull out to get the job done. For fat loss around here the only threads you ever see are using a dynamite ingredient, clen/t3, ECA, or go cardio yourself into the ground... though it would be nice to see some other discussion... perhaps see some people chime in with something like the v-diet or something.

Not what I asked, this is purely a hypothetical situation. I'm just curious to see what everyone else uses in their arsenal for shedding weight. 40lbs creates an interesting and challenging target. I personally know all about losing weight, having lost over 150lbs myself over the past oh.... 7 years.

You are correct sir-I reread your question and im a douche for answering that way. At this point I would probably just cut my head off! Thats going to get me at least 20#!

Just posing a good sizable target for a hypothetical situation to see what others would pull out to get the job done. For fat loss around here the only threads you ever see are using a dynamite ingredient, clen/t3, ECA, or go cardio yourself into the ground... though it would be nice to see some other discussion... perhaps see some people chime in with something like the v-diet or something.

Yes but it just makes me laugh the way people phrase their questions. Why don't you just say you.

Moreover there is loads of diet advice on here and all over the net. Someone isn't gonna just spend 10 mins writing out a veg diet for you. Do your own work and use some effort. Then come back to us with a diet asking if you think it is good etc for your goals. What are your stats... thats a good starting point.

If I had 40 pounds of fat to lose.

Keep the protein high 1.5-2 grams per pound of bodyweight, drop the carbs to 50 grams per day and use vegetable as the source. Include some omega 3's in the form of fish oil and walnuts. Six meals per day. Treadmill in the am...before you eat....long walks. 6 meals per day.

I'd include a day on the weekend to eat what you want in order to keep your metabolism from getting used to lower calories. [ I try to keep my overall caloric intake high by adding the walnuts]. Lift weights, drink a gallon of water each day, cover your bases with vitamins, etc.

I know people who use ephedrine and caffeine and aspin in limited ways. Kills the appetite. Stay busy.

I personallly would try to stay heavy while I lost the fat. That's just me though.

That is exactly what I would do. I might add in another long walk depending on how lean I wanted to be.

Keep the protein high 1.5-2 grams per pound of bodyweight, drop the carbs to 50 grams per day and use vegetable as the source. Include some omega 3's in the form of fish oil and walnuts. Six meals per day. Treadmill in the am...before you eat....long walks. 6 meals per day.

I'd include a day on the weekend to eat what you want in order to keep your metabolism from getting used to lower calories. [ I try to keep my overall caloric intake high by adding the walnuts]. Lift weights, drink a gallon of water each day, cover your bases with vitamins, etc.

I know people who use ephedrine and caffeine and aspin in limited ways. Kills the appetite. Stay busy.

I personallly would try to stay heavy while I lost the fat. That's just me though.

That is exactly what I would do. I might add in another long walk depending on how lean I wanted to be.

+1. The method JT listed should be a lifestyle IMO. I know people get impatient, but do things right and you will reap the benefits later.

It sounds like you have done pretty good with the weight you have already lost, so props for that.

Another thing....if I had JT's views, I would be doing long walks quite a bit!

Great advice.

I would personally have carbs alittle higher to begin with but everything else is the same. Keep active and eat well.

But you asked for the fastest way to lose 40 pounds... but the above advice would be fast so give it ago.

It's very common people who lose huge amounts of weight to struggle to lose the last bit. Usually there are many reasons for this. You just need to adjust things (usually lower overall calories) for the weightloss to continue. It's too complex a subject to cover as it's very individual. But yes keep protein high to maintain as much muscle as possible during weightloss. But carbs need to be present for protein sparing, energy, brain function, sanity etc. Good fats for hormones and overall health and strength when your in the gym.

It's great you have lost so much weight. I have known many who have. Not taking away from those people but you can still basically eat crap and lose weight. When your 300 pounds fat they just need to lower cals and it will fall off. Alot more too it and of course if it were easy so many wouldn't fail... but they fail simply due to over eating.

What does your diet look like now? And stats please

How about this:

Try leangains-style intermittent fasting. Fast 16 hours a day and eat 8 hours a day. Stick to heavy whole body workouts once every 3-4 days. Exercises: dips, bench presses, overhead presses, chins, rows, deads, squats. Rotate the exercises from workout to workout so you don't get burned out before you reach your last exercises (e.g. don't do squats and deads in the same workout; also rotate the order of your exercises, so one day you do squats first, another you do dips, etc.). On workout days: high calories, high carb, low fat. Non workout days: low calorie, moderate carb/protein/fat (think Dan Duchaine's isocaloric diet). Your last meal of the day should have plenty of slow-digesting proteins and dietary fiber. Eat a steak with broccoli and finish it off with some herbed cottage cheese. Consume plenty of omega 3s/fish oil. One TABLEspoon of Carlson's liquid fish oil per day is recommended. Your only "cardio" is right before your breakfast, do some light swimming, walking, or jogging.

For more info, see leangains.com.

How about this:

Try leangains-style intermittent fasting. Fast 16 hours a day and eat 8 hours a day. Stick to heavy whole body workouts once every 3-4 days. Exercises: dips, bench presses, overhead presses, chins, rows, deads, squats. Rotate the exercises from workout to workout so you don't get burned out before you reach your last exercises (e.g. don't do squats and deads in the same workout; also rotate the order of your exercises, so one day you do squats first, another you do dips, etc.). On workout days: high calories, high carb, low fat. Non workout days: low calorie, moderate carb/protein/fat (think Dan Duchaine's isocaloric diet). Your last meal of the day should have plenty of slow-digesting proteins and dietary fiber. Eat a steak with broccoli and finish it off with some herbed cottage cheese. Consume plenty of omega 3s/fish oil. One TABLEspoon of Carlson's liquid fish oil per day is recommended. Your only "cardio" is right before your breakfast, do some light swimming, walking, or jogging.

For more info, see leangains.com.

Haha I tried his style once. Hard as hell to go that long without food in my office with 100 plus people taking lunches from 10am to pm and cooking/bringing food in and having to smell it half the day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131