what would you do to lose as much FAT as possible in 14 days

Oops

2 caps of DNP per day (400-500mg)
200g Protein per day from chicken, turkey and/or egg whites
No carbs
No fats
Stimulants as needed to keep your heart pumping and your legs moving
Train a minimum of 6 days per week
Cardio daily 30-60 minutes fasted in the morning and another 30-60 minutes post workout
Why such low protein? A PSMF is a much better version of what your trying to do!

Have you seen the show alone?

These people are out in the middle of no where and have to hunt and gather on their own. Typically the end up eating fish/small mammals to survive/low fat meats. These people drop bodyfat at an insane rate.
Yes and the ones that try and survive off lean proteins only end up getting medical removal a lot of times by dropping too much body mass too fast (key word body MASS). There is a reason my PSMF diets are so short in length

trying to burn bodyfat by not eating fat is counterproductive and although counterintuitive, consuming dietary fats will stimulate fat-burning better than any other macro, just so long as you are at or below maintenance calories

a protein-only diet will cause your body to burn muscle much easier as it will be primed to do so by the lack of other fuel sources available, you'll hold onto bodyfat as result of a do-or-die survival response

Pygmy's wrong on that piece of advice, stupid advice
If you follow keto for a while, once you've body starts burning fat. Dropping to protein only will accelerate fat loss. It takes a while for your body to switch fuel sources. Fat loading every 3-7 days keeps this going.

If you follow keto for a while, once you've body starts burning fat. Dropping to protein only will accelerate fat loss. It takes a while for your body to switch fuel sources. Fat loading every 3-7 days keeps this going.

If you only have 2 weeks you're going to have to resort to extreme methods.

What I would do myself is start by replacing carbs with protein. Once your carbs are below 100g per day I would start using Humalog to achieve Ketosis in 2 days.

If you've never used insulin to get into ketosis, google it you might find something on the internet.

I would incorporate Halotestin and Winstrol tabs in high dosages but only for those 2 weeks.
Keep fat to absolute minimum maybe a tablespoon of olive oil per day.

Do 20 minutes fasted cardio in the morning and I would also incorporate T3.

I would not train at all. You could perhaps do a whole body pushups pullups or whatever but nothing too intense

Ritalin since you have it, you could use it perhaps at 36mg per day split in 2 dosages. Early morning and noon.

On the 13th day I would do Lantus and carb load slowly and start reducing T3 dose.

I would use proviron 100mg per day as well as Masteron propionate at 100mg EOD. As for Testosterone, it depends if you were using it prior or not. If you were I would not use it at all.

That's what I would do

Like everyone said cut calories, up cardio. Less you eat the more you loose

I'm typically 194. Eat 3500. When I take a deload week I drop to 2000 psmf. Tighten up. Usually by the end of that deload and pmef week I'm 186-187.

Not hard to lose weight if you track calories.

Gh before fasted cardio. Train heavy to retain muscle. Have a good amount of your daily calories pre and post wo.

As for youimbine, used it many years ago fasted messed me up. Then tried it again, same brand, was fine. No idea why, id assume supplements companies don't have great quality control.

Why such low protein? A PSMF is a much better version of what your trying to do!

Wouldn’t “low” be relative to the individuals weight? I mean for the Rock that would be insanely low. But for Kevin Hart it would probably be fine.

Honestly, I was just going for the absolute minimum amount needed to try and offset catabolism as much as possible while implementing something so drastic. While at the same time still keeping calories low enough to maximize weight loss. 200 grams seemed like a good rough estimate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131