over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what would you do to lose as much FAT as possible in 14 days

And this was 8 weeks with Matt Porter
Different approach here
3200 cals to start
45 mins cardio AM + 15 mins pwo
No fat burners
No orals

Each week reduced carbs by 50g until my carbs went down to 50.. (started at 300)…. Upped protein each time which started at 300—> went up to 500
Once carbs at 50 added in 500g carb refeed days all from rice

Trained everyday ……

Need to go with what works at the time - no real set method
jesus christ great results. miss my dawg @MP

It’s interesting to me how many guys have trouble with Clen and yohimbine. I’m surprised I don’t. I’m a naturally anxiety ridden and nervous person and yet I can handle Clen and yohimbine just fine. It’ll make me feel like shit with that cold sweat skin crawling feeling… but the added racing of the heart and whatnot doesn’t bother me all that much.
I cant take clen, sensitive to yohimbine somewhat, albuterol was much more forgiving , t3 yuck

I cant take clen, sensitive to yohimbine somewhat, albuterol was much more forgiving , t3 yuck

Never tried albuterol. T3 is another one that I’ve really only had positive experiences with.

Agreed. The inhaler is much better for me too.

For the guys who like yohimbine but not the side effects it would be worthwhile trying rauwolscine a.k.a. alpha-yohimbine. It's similar in effect but shouldn't come with the side effects of regular yohimbine extracts.

Gh, clen, t3, a strong androgen(s)
Under 100g total carbs per day
2g protein per pound
Add healthy fats, but minimal

2 volume workouts per day, 5 days per week. High reps, good pump, takes a good hour or 1.5.

Walk, talk a walk every morning after waking, or every evening after dinner. Not high intensity cardio, this should be brisk, but very refreshing.

Edit: I'd add a couple of shitload days too. It'll only help.
interesting why the pump workouts vs doing days like back/chest and go from chest to back little rest but still lift heavy?

Why not make it 6 weeks? A little more realistic

Or even if your dead set on 2 weeks have a set plan and be responsible about it. Diet and drugs ect
only have 2 lol...Im a dumbass

I did this with AJ Sims in 21 days ….
No dnp
45 mins cardio x 2
4 x fish meals
2 x egg melas
No fats
Carbs 30g for 2 days - 1 day @125g
Then carbs at 30g for 3 days and 1 day @125g
After 11 days we started using back to back 125g carb days - with some being super refeeds
Went from 214—>196 in that time
View attachment 152042
what did lifting look like?

And this was 8 weeks with Matt Porter
Different approach here
3200 cals to start
45 mins cardio AM + 15 mins pwo
No fat burners
No orals

Each week reduced carbs by 50g until my carbs went down to 50.. (started at 300)…. Upped protein each time which started at 300—> went up to 500
Once carbs at 50 added in 500g carb refeed days all from rice

Trained everyday ……

Need to go with what works at the time - no real set method
any fats in the diet ? awesome transformation

2 caps of DNP per day (400-500mg)
200g Protein per day from chicken, turkey and/or egg whites
No carbs
No fats
Stimulants as needed to keep your heart pumping and your legs moving
Train a minimum of 6 days per week
Cardio daily 30-60 minutes fasted in the morning and another 30-60 minutes post workout
I dig it haha god no carbs or fats tho! fuck thats some misery haha

Impressive results Transformer. Matt was great and i know several "get me cut now" jobs he's done with friends. RIP.

Personally, i cannot do the crash diet under 1 month shit anymore. Yeah, it works. But its not optimal IMO and the rebound is much worse with your hormones out of wack. THe times i've cut down on some sprint using a PSMF and drastically cutting my cals, i've looked mehhh at best. The times ive taken my time and slowly pulled calories down, i've always ended up fuller, more msucular and just better lookng. Not trying to shit on any method, im just still in the "add muscle" mode. Crash dieting equals you lookng like the same version of yourself every year.

Yes sir--- crash dieting no good---the only thing i do now, is i start calories low when im fat---- diet fat of quick (no muscle will be lost) make sure my cycle is super low (trt or just above) --- once ive dieted hard, this could last 6-8 weeks, i then tripple my food adjust my cycle and start my real cut..i prefer this way, because my body responds a lot better to food etc once i have got to a better base----so basically 'diet up' if i was to start very lean then i would not do it this way

No doubt, slower method will give the best look, but sometimes for whatever reason you have to swing for the fences and a PSMF I have found to be the least muscle wasting method.
I did this--- for example if a prep for me is 16 weeks ( and im fat ) because im lazy and i dont really keep strict year round, i will diet that way PSMF---
then go onto more food, as soon as i add the food in everything speeds up, its almost like my body is begging for it---with PMSf i never really do that to the T.. just make sure i hit protein ( for me thats 300g per day ) and carbs i adjust to what i feel, sometimes 50g sometimes 150g--- the main thing is i just make sure im under eating a lot, and keeping my protein higher, if your fat and using some assistance, you defo wont loose muscle imo

Great examples. The vast majority of guys just don't have it in them to diet that hard even for a short period.
yeah--- thats the thing, you FEEL like shit, and sometimes u look at the scales and that fucks your head more, because your LIKE im eating low but im not dropping weight , then you need to re asses, stresses and inflammation, so paying attention to cardio / training is key

Man, I gave DNP a go for the 1st time a month or so back. Thought I was golden cause after like a week or more I still felt good, just hungry. But man it hit me eventually and man I felt like complete shit! Like I had the flu. Screw that shit! I’ll just stick with cardio!!!!!

Cage

I dig it haha god no carbs or fats tho! fuck thats some misery haha
trying to burn bodyfat by not eating fat is counterproductive and although counterintuitive, consuming dietary fats will stimulate fat-burning better than any other macro, just so long as you are at or below maintenance calories

a protein-only diet will cause your body to burn muscle much easier as it will be primed to do so by the lack of other fuel sources available, you'll hold onto bodyfat as result of a do-or-die survival response

Pygmy's wrong on that piece of advice, stupid advice

trying to burn bodyfat by not eating fat is counterproductive and although counterintuitive, consuming dietary fats will stimulate fat-burning better than any other macro, just so long as you are at or below maintenance calories

a protein-only diet will cause your body to burn muscle much easier as it will be primed to do so by the lack of other fuel sources available, you'll hold onto bodyfat as result of a do-or-die survival response

Many ways to skin a cat

Have you seen the show alone?

These people are out in the middle of no where and have to hunt and gather on their own. Typically the end up eating fish/small mammals to survive/low fat meats. These people drop bodyfat at an insane rate.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear