over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would you do????

pushnpull

Newbies
I have a opportunity to go down to the Hurricane Rita area and work doing excavation and removing damaged buildings. The pay is incredible, but I would have to be away from home for 6 or more months, work 7am to 7pm, 6 days a week. A trailor is provided for 3 of us, plus food expences are paid by the company. My problem is not being able to train, something I've done for 20yrs. Now possibly on sundays i might be able to drive to a town to train that has'nt been affected, but who know's. What would you do??

Depends on how bad you want to make money. There is a ton of money to be made here (N.O.) right now. Gyms are scarce. There are 3 that I know of that are open. The gym will always be there, an oppurtunity to make money like this doesn't come around often.

I was down in Mobile,AL for a couple of weeks to do just that. Too bad the guy I was working for was a flake or I would still be there. Make sure you are working for a solid company.

PB

Pumping iron will always be waiting for you like the perfect lover. Money however is a cheating biotch. It always ends up in somebody else's pants.

Take the job bro. Look out for #1. If you have a child..then he/she is #1 and should have the best as I'm sure you know.

SS

Unless it is 6 figures I wouldnt do it. Right now that looks a little less than my schedule and soon no amount of money makes up for family time. Plus missing the gym for that long volunteerly. Missing family etc I am going to take less $ soon to be able to enjoy life again. Plus the 6 mos will probably age you 3 years. MM

AABBMM32 said:
Unless it is 6 figures I wouldnt do it. Right now that looks a little less than my schedule and soon no amount of money makes up for family time. Plus missing the gym for that long volunteerly. Missing family etc I am going to take less $ soon to be able to enjoy life again. Plus the 6 mos will probably age you 3 years. MM

agreed- no amount of money takes away from my family as well as my training but the cost of living is getting higher nowadays- tough call, but I would say keep with a solid lush easy job with less money by where you are now and be happy- i heard the place has dead bodies all over and is nasty as hell

Yup, depends on home. If home is wife and kids, you better be solid before you leave. If there are ZERO threats or possibilities for you or her, go ahead and go for the money.

No way, living with 2 other guys in a trailer working 12 hour days, 6 days a week. No thank you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131