over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would you do?

Sixfoottwo

Registered
Well it seems like lately all I have is issues. Here goes another one. Since a week or 2 when laying down to go to sleep I get some sort of pressure around my neck/throat. Not sure how to describe it. Of course I googled it. I know it's not muscles cramping as when I massage it it's all relaxed already. It's not blood pressure as I check it all the time, even during this feeling and it's always somewhere between 105/120 over 55/70. The higher numbers are more of an exception.

There where a few times where I'd have a pretty high rhr at such moments, like 80+ but since dropping my T4, insulin and eating lower carb that went down as well, it's usually low 60's now. Dropping the T4 and just a couple of lbs of water solved the RHR which is great by the way. I'm now on 420 mg of Test with around 2.5 iu of hgh. Have been for quite a while because of previous issues.

Back to the issue. It's now getting to the point where it's keeping me up. Couple of days ago I was awake for 60+ hours as I just couldn't sleep. Bought some melatonin and cbd capsules, slept 11 hrs, night after slept another 9 and thought the issue was fixed. However I've been up all night again and it's starting to drive me nuts. I can feel I'm tired, just when I put my head down I kinda get anxious because let's face it, no one likes the pressure around the neck.

Long story, sorry, but is there anyone here who recognizes? I hate going to the doc but thinking about just calling my GP in a few hours.

Is your nose stuffy? Sinus draining? Have you tried sleeping in a chair, Lazy-boy recliner type thing?

Do you have issues with anxiety? This next question is serious, do you feel that you have been a hypochondriac in your life?

Is your nose stuffy? Sinus draining? Have you tried sleeping in a chair, Lazy-boy recliner type thing?
No on the first 2. I have always had issues getting enough air in through my nose tho but I've had that for as long as I can remember. Funny you mention the chair. I don't have a recliner but I did fall asleep this morning sitting up in my chair.

Do you have issues with anxiety? This next question is serious, do you feel that you have been a hypochondriac in your life?
Fair questions. I never had anxiety previously except for once on Tren. Not taking that so not the issue now. Recently, as in the last 2, maybe 3 months, it seems to be showing up a bit. I'm not sure why. Only thing that has changed is the brand of AAS and HGH I use. Can it be because of one of those? Maybe because my Test being 400 mg/ml?

I also never have been a hypochondriac. Quite the opposite actually, I'm usually really really calm. I served as a SF sniper so no previous issues there. Although I looked up the literal meaning of it ( English isn't my first language) and I do recognize my current self in the symptoms. It's like I really feel my heart beating which gets me anxious which then prevents me from sleeping cause let's be honest, not a great feeling.

What would your advise be? I'm now thinking to switch the brand of Test to a lower mg per ml dose, ditch the hgh for a while, get a check up from a doctor and possibly see a therapist?

Well it seems like lately all I have is issues. Here goes another one. Since a week or 2 when laying down to go to sleep I get some sort of pressure around my neck/throat. Not sure how to describe it. Of course I googled it. I know it's not muscles cramping as when I massage it it's all relaxed already. It's not blood pressure as I check it all the time, even during this feeling and it's always somewhere between 105/120 over 55/70. The higher numbers are more of an exception.

There where a few times where I'd have a pretty high rhr at such moments, like 80+ but since dropping my T4, insulin and eating lower carb that went down as well, it's usually low 60's now. Dropping the T4 and just a couple of lbs of water solved the RHR which is great by the way. I'm now on 420 mg of Test with around 2.5 iu of hgh. Have been for quite a while because of previous issues.

Back to the issue. It's now getting to the point where it's keeping me up. Couple of days ago I was awake for 60+ hours as I just couldn't sleep. Bought some melatonin and cbd capsules, slept 11 hrs, night after slept another 9 and thought the issue was fixed. However I've been up all night again and it's starting to drive me nuts. I can feel I'm tired, just when I put my head down I kinda get anxious because let's face it, no one likes the pressure around the neck.

Long story, sorry, but is there anyone here who recognizes? I hate going to the doc but thinking about just calling my GP in a few hours.
Try different pillows/heights from laying flat to having the head raised a bit with 2 pillows and see if certain positions are worse than others.

Fair questions. I never had anxiety previously except for once on Tren. Not taking that so not the issue now. Recently, as in the last 2, maybe 3 months, it seems to be showing up a bit. I'm not sure why. Only thing that has changed is the brand of AAS and HGH I use. Can it be because of one of those? Maybe because my Test being 400 mg/ml?

I also never have been a hypochondriac. Quite the opposite actually, I'm usually really really calm. I served as a SF sniper so no previous issues there. Although I looked up the literal meaning of it ( English isn't my first language) and I do recognize my current self in the symptoms. It's like I really feel my heart beating which gets me anxious which then prevents me from sleeping cause let's be honest, not a great feeling.

What would your advise be? I'm now thinking to switch the brand of Test to a lower mg per ml dose, ditch the hgh for a while, get a check up from a doctor and possibly see a therapist?

As far as your heart beating faster, resting heart rate will go up when dosages go up. Maybe not with everyone but it did with me and most others I know. Try dropping it down some and give it some time depending on the ester.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131