over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what would you do?

mkpaint

Registered
ok wife wants me to get on legit doctor trt. i have a endo doc who believes in 700-800 levels and said if mine were low it would be no problem. i'm doing 300mg test e per week so if i quit in 4 weeks levels should be low, but wont he be able to tell from blood work i was on something? i want to take my last blood work showing 976 test levels in and be honest. what do you guys think?

Best bet is to be upfront with the Doctor you're seeing. If anything, it'll give him a good baseline of what he should expect to see from whatever regimine he prescribes. If you have decent med insurance, it will also pay for TRT at a fraction of what you're probably paying by outsoucing.

wheatdog
P.S.
Currently goint the same route.

just worried finally found one who believes in trt at a decent level and don't want him to say he won't treat me because i've used without a script.

go clean for 6 weeks before your bloods and dont tell him anything.

Your LH level will come back either very low or non existant signaling somethings up, he can question you but if you deny using then he cant really question the fact. I told my endo i had used years ago but nothing since 2005.

The only reason i was using (200mg/week at the time) was because back in 2009 at the begining of my illness my Test levels came back low but just 1 point within range. Here in the UK if your in range they wont treat you - full stop, no looking at how you feel or nocturnal/morning erections etc, just no treatment:banghead:

So i began to treat myself for 12 months till i decided i wanted to go legit so began on the route your now taking.

4 weeks off Enth and my 1st blood test came back just under a low reading (i dont have my papers to hand so cant give you the figures) so the Endo refused to treat me again unitil a further test had been done in 12 weeks.

Went home and started on test prop at 15mg/day to cover me for the 12 weeks.

7 days before my next blood draw i dropped the prop and my next results were slightly lower than last results. LH was obviously still non existant, Endo still questioned me about what supplements or drugs i may have been using.

Again admitted nothing apart from previous usage back in 2005. Endo still puzzled but agreed to start me on gel as all my blood work was perfectly fine and go from there. (UK endos like to start you off on the gel to see how you react then later switching you onto injections for cost and convenience).

My only advice would to be take at least 6 weeks off the Enth before the blood draw and also consider donating blood around the same time to address any problems you may have with raised blood cell counts etc.

Good luck!

go clean for 6 weeks before your bloods and dont tell him anything.

Bump! I would do the exact same thing in addition to being honest about past usage. Much luck to ya'.

I would wait the six weeks also. I would not tell the doctor about the non script use. It may screw you in the future when you try to get health and life insurance.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity