over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what would you have done??

a 22 year old kid was driving home drunk at 4 am on friday in my town, he ran over a off duty police officer and left him to die. That piece of shit didnt need to behind the wheel, and Im sure no one called the cops on him that night, just think if someone had.

You did the right thing bro..now you get a junior GI badge j/k...I would have done and have done the same thing in the past.You may have saved someone's life so be proud.

One good turn deserves another

ive called the cops twice now on this man (who is a petifile mind you he has already done his time) .

Well if he did his time......... that will fix the kids.

Is there any way to run him up a tree and shoot him? HELL YA! I have NO problem with that!

Did the right thing man, if she just wasn't paying attention the officer would just let her go on her merry way... If she was drunk/stoned/whatever the officer's actions could have saved someone or multiple people their lives.

Nothing wrong with that. I've called the cops on people driving while reading the newspaper. State Patrol got next to them and pulled their ass over. Dude was all over the place, changing speeds like crazy, and (one of my pet peeves) changing lanes without even looking/using a signal.

As someone who lost a friend to a DUI driver hitting them..... All i can say is thank you!! You did a great thing.

TWO WORDS....................................GOOD JOB!!!oh and maybe two more..........Thank You!!!

No guilt bro. if people have not learned not to drive while s--t faced to f--king bad.you saved your whole family's life or so one Else's.or possibly her may be she was having some kind of medical issues.i would not put anymore energy into thinking about it

Well if he did his time......... that will fix the kids.

Is there any way to run him up a tree and shoot him? HELL YA! I have NO problem with that!

LOL , i have some dogs you can use , my catch dog may even bite his balls:eek: (we may be the only two people to get that)

you did good bro , like it was said before , far to many people now days look the other way now days and it does in fact kill people.

not only did you likely save people from getting into an accident but you may have saved the driver , they may not have been drunk , they could have been hypoglycemic of having a seizure.

I wish more people could see the devistation that DUI's cause , not only to the people in the wreck but the families they shatter

My situation happend 4yrs ago

I came to a Stop at a Four way. A lady in a S-10 ran through a Stop sign and hit a Lincoln now there was damage on both Vehicles. One was in the Ditch(s-10) the lady that was at Fault got out and ran to the lady in the Lincoln not to see if she was alright , to threaten her and push her. By this time I had both Lic plate # and was on the phone to 911. I hung up and less than 1minute later both ladies got in their Vehicles and took off. I felt like a Dumbass sitting their until the State cops pulled in. i told them my story and he said they both would get charged with Fleeying the scene of an accident.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear