over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What you guys think about this machine

That rack is completely unnecessary, no one using it will ever go to failure.

More info on one that looks more high-tech:

No really more high tech. If you look at the one you posted the bar is not lose like a regular squat rack.he is pressing down on the handles once he releases the handles it stops.

The one I posted the bar is 100% free like real squat bar and has a computer monitor. Once he let's the bar go and hits those arms it stops

Here’s something similar to what the OP had linked... This looks more affordable, but also lacks the computerized components the Instagram machine displayed.

Cage

Here’s something similar to what the OP had linked... This looks more affordable, but also lacks the computerized components the Instagram machine displayed.

Cage

The more I look at XPT from TuffStuff the more I want it... Just wish it was in the $1500-$2000 range. $4000 for a rack is obscene... don’t get me wrong it has a phenomenal concept, but $4000!!!!! Cmon man that’s a Lil extreme if you ask me. Ughhhhh I wish I was a millionaire and didn’t have to fret over a few grand. Dammit!!!!

Cage

No really more high tech. If you look at the one you posted the bar is not lose like a regular squat rack.he is pressing down on the handles once he releases the handles it stops.

The one I posted the bar is 100% free like real squat bar and has a computer monitor. Once he let's the bar go and hits those arms it stops
The one you talk about is a great idea. Almost like something I would dream up but it isnt real. If it works like you say, it would be very valuable for going to failure. Like having a spotter at all times.

The one you talk about is a great idea. Almost like something I would dream up but it isnt real. If it works like you say, it would be very valuable for going to failure. Like having a spotter at all times.
It's in the video I posted did you see it

I dont like shite like that. Im old and kranky though, thats just me...

Here’s a cheaper self spotter version... it’ll just attach to your cage...

Cage

I ended up ordering the spot grips and the MaxxBench. They look great for pushing yourself to failure without putting yourself in danger. Looking forward to seeing how they perform!!

Cage

I ended up ordering the spot grips and the MaxxBench. They look great for pushing yourself to failure without putting yourself in danger. Looking forward to seeing how they perform!!

Cage
I got the Spot Grips in awhile back now and used em several times. I really like em! I only use em for dumbbell over head presses. And also for incline bench. I’m no monster by any means but hoisting up 130’s for military presses just became effortless Now I can use the extra non-wasted strength for my press, not just getting them in position! My shoulders thank me for the purchase!

I received the Maxx Bench yesterday. Took quite awhile to receive, but it’s a solid bench! I don’t know the exact weight, but it feels like 75-90lbs. My old Powertec one probably weighed 25-35lbs. Used this new bench twice and so far. The hydraulic feature that allows to adjust it is pretty slick. Looking forward to many years to come with it!

Cage

Cage
I need to get one of this.

Cage
damn thats actually pretty fucking badass

$7000! Weight capacity is 600 lbs.

$7000! Weight capacity is 600 lbs.

It’s $7K if you get the two weight stacks attached. Like for flies, etc… It’s $4K for just the cage setup. The 600lb limit doesn’t bother me cause I can’t lift 600lbs!!! It’s just the price tag tHat bothers me. It’s a great concept, but highly overpriced for probably 18 gauge steel square tubing. I’d love to have it, but I’m too much of a tight ass to buy it. Since I invested in my own equipment, I haven’t worked out in an actual gym since 06’. I’m surprised these machines aren’t in public gyms around the states. Then again maybe they are out there. Anyways, it definitely is a unique concept.

Maybe one day I’ll hit the lotto and actually have stupid money to build a 2000 sq ft Gym that’ll only be used by me! And I’ll keep it frigid cold since it’s hot as hell down south now! These 120 degree days with heat indexes factored in SUCK to work out in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cage

It’s $7K if you get the two weight stacks attached. Like for flies, etc… It’s $4K for just the cage setup. The 600lb limit doesn’t bother me cause I can’t lift 600lbs!!! It’s just the price tag tHat bothers me. It’s a great concept, but highly overpriced for probably 18 gauge steel square tubing. I’d love to have it, but I’m too much of a tight ass to buy it. Since I invested in my own equipment, I haven’t worked out in an actual gym since 06’. I’m surprised these machines aren’t in public gyms around the states. Then again maybe they are out there. Anyways, it definitely is a unique concept.

Maybe one day I’ll hit the lotto and actually have stupid money to build a 2000 sq ft Gym that’ll only be used by me! And I’ll keep it frigid cold since it’s hot as hell down south now! These 120 degree days with heat indexes factored in SUCK to work out in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cage
$4k is much easier to accept. I didnt realize that. Looking at the web page now, it doesn't look like it has any weight. If it does, it doesn't do a good job of explaining.

$4k is much easier to accept. I didnt realize that. Looking at the web page now, it doesn't look like it has any weight. If it does, it doesn't do a good job of explaining.
I don’t know how easy it is to purchase, because of what you just said. Not a lot of info on their site. It came out several years ago also. Maybe it wasn’t a commercial success. I think the concept is great, but for what it is it’s pricey. But that’s just me. I’m not a millionaire! My X wife enjoys my money, I’m left with just enough to pay bills and live a lil…. Someone that’s raking in the money wouldn’t think twice about it!

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members