over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats a good fat burner

Edit: bad word list in my phone ;-)

I have seen way too many asking this question, in most cases people want a pill that makes them a BB overnight.

You can use Clen, t3, ephedrine stack, ephedrine, DNP +++++ all help you burn fat.
But for the people i have seen, they use their supplement and loose a little fat when they use it. (DNP alot of fat, but this truly can kill you in the process, so don't try)

1-3 months after, most are back where they where in the first place.. This because they don't change their lifestyle, still eating crap food.

I only recommended one true fatburner the clean diet. If you master this first then you can ad a little, cardio and later a fatburner if you want speed things up.... But the only key is a good clean DIET DIET DIET.

This is my recommended and truly the only permanent solution ;-)

Cheers
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have seen way too many asking this question, in most cases people want a pill that makes them a BB overnight.

You can use Clen, t3, ephedrine stack, ephedrine, DNP +++++ all help you burn fat.
But for the people i have seen they use their supplement and loose a little fat when they use it. (DNP alot of fat, but can kill you in the prosess.)

1-3 months after, most are back where they where in the first place...

I only recommended one true fatburner, a clean diet. If you master this first then you ad cardio and meant leater a fatburner if you want speed things up.... But a good clean DIET DIET DIET is my recommended and permanent solution ;-)

Cheers

Great post.....ive been doing a small cut during my cruise(250 test cyp). Been about three weeks. almost 3800 calories, all foods weighed prior to eating. 35 minutes morning cardio low intensity. down about 4 pounds of fat in three weeks, all skinfolds are down. Feeling great except im starving lol I didnt start to feel full until we hit 5500 cals tho lol.

No fat burners just test, its true diet is king. Not the easy way out at all but its king

A great diet,and a little peps or gh followed by fasted cardio. 2iu gh a day enough for this purpose. To be honest if diets really on point gh and even cardio become optional -I cardio for health not fat loss.

True, many ppl goes crazy on roids when they want to cut, win test tren mast hgh and so on... this is crazy, use low dose test with a low kcal diet. Then you minimize muscle loss and get lean fast. (Test helping you.)

BULK with the above mentioned good gear... much cheaper and give you much better results in the end..

m2c

Like the rest said diet and cardio are all you truly need. If your testosterone and estradiol levels are in check you won't need any stimulants.... I can get into single digit bf % without any fat burning drugs. Much safer too.

But to answer your question... T3, dnp, cut down e2...

Good diet and cardio to get started.Once you start seeing results and you are in the habit of eating clean and doing your cardio regular,then you can look at t-3 which is my favorite cause it just helps you burn up everything!

good responses.....

If your willing to work hard on your diet, training and cardio... then a fat burner would be something for sure i would consider.. and suggest...

about the question...its a little vague to give a direct answer too...it really depends on so many factors.. such as are you talking over the counter? what are you goals... theres so many variations on how aggressive you can be with fat burners.. There are plenty of good things availiable but really of no value if the other pieces of the puzzle are not in place

DNP

I keep hearing people recommend DNP, which from what I've read is fucking great at burning up fat, but what do these people do once they stop taking DNP? It's not like you can stay on it forever.

off topic question

can you lose muscle mass while on Test e 250 - 750 a week ? if you eat like 2000 calories a day, your goal is just to get lean and burn fat

I know test is anti catabolic, and you only lose muscle when you are catabolic

I keep hearing people recommend DNP, which from what I've read is fucking great at burning up fat, but what do these people do once they stop taking DNP? It's not like you can stay on it forever.

Depends on your short term goals. Some people use DNP to get as lean as possible then go into a bulk. Post DNP is a great time to start adding muscle. Some people adjust their Kcals to maintain and some others just go right back to doing what got them fat in the first place. So as I said, it depends.

Treadmill

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear