over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats a good place for meal outlines? Mainly for my girl

DrBeefcake777

Banned
So my girl is thicker, and is about to start going to the gym with me to lift again. Her father is a retired French Chef, so they use the hell out of butter and heavy creams, etc and drink a ton of wine too.

Is there any good resources for pre-outlined meals I can print off to take the guess work out of things for her. I used to have a bunch for myself, but the site I frequented 10+ years ago idnt around anymore.

Just general healthy meal outlines that I can print off and when we go to the store we can pick up everything on it and get her on the right path. Shes always very lethargic and a good diet would help, but without seeing it in writing she will go back to making her deliciously unhealthy cuisine.

Does she want to stay thick? Or lean out a bit? Get some murves? (muscle n curves) 😁

Would depend on her goals.. and food preferences,, to start with a list she would be happy to eat and enjoy, and less likely to fantasie about cream and red wine 😍 believe me I do haha....
But I'm lucky I enjoy clean eating,,,, and I've got to the point where I know after one glass of wine I'm out for the count.. and to much sugar gives me a whitey 😂 so it's best avoided...

Honestly Pinterest has alot of people that change up recipes to make them healthy or less calories. Weight watchers does too.

Are you looking for just different food ideas or how to make existing meals healthier.??

Start with the basics:

Give up non diet drinks and junk food, except for one preplanned day per week.

Adjust to that for a month, then slowly adjust the main foods.

Get too restrictive at once and it’s hard for most Anyone.

Realistically, learning to eat correctly isn't about finding the best recipes. It's about learning what's NOT good and ways to switch them out for leaner options.

Instead of constantly cooking in butter and oil, it's about using a little bit of light cooking spray.
It's about not pouring salad dressing all over your greens. It's about leaner cuts of meat. Stuff like that.
I had to do this with my younger brother....he wanted recipes. And eventually he just learned that it's choosing healthy options. A lean protein, a carb and a veggie. You aren't going to get pudgy if you stick to basics. I think you're best bet is to show her a list of foods that great.

A little of healthy carbs, a list of lean proteins, a list of healthy fats. Then its just rotating and switching those to make delicious meals.

Gordon Ramsay has a book you can download of super simple “healthy and fit” or something like that recipes. I thought it was really good. super simple recipes unlike most of his books. Focus was on health.

I appreciate all of your feedback.

She is just wanting to lose some weight. Her family is big by design and genetics. Her sister and father both had to have gastric bypass surgery, and she is much taller than her sister, so she isnt all "fat and squatty" like her sister was.

She is extremely strong for a woman. Like if she powerlifted or lifted regularly at a young age, she could have been something special. She is the strongest woman Ive ever dated by a country mile, and Ive dated chicks that lifted regularly.

She is 30 and I just want us to be able to be married for 30+ years and not have to worry about her weight giving her any health problems. Im gonna go to Target and pick up the Gordon Ramsey book tomorrow. She loves him.

She also doesnt eat enough to lose weight either. She does substitute a lot of olive oils and use lemons and salsa for salad dressings, but when she eats twice a day her metabolism stays slow.

I appreciate all of your feedback.

She is just wanting to lose some weight. Her family is big by design and genetics. Her sister and father both had to have gastric bypass surgery, and she is much taller than her sister, so she isnt all "fat and squatty" like her sister was.

She is extremely strong for a woman. Like if she powerlifted or lifted regularly at a young age, she could have been something special. She is the strongest woman Ive ever dated by a country mile, and Ive dated chicks that lifted regularly.

She is 30 and I just want us to be able to be married for 30+ years and not have to worry about her weight giving her any health problems. Im gonna go to Target and pick up the Gordon Ramsey book tomorrow. She loves him.

She also doesnt eat enough to lose weight either. She does substitute a lot of olive oils and use lemons and salsa for salad dressings, but when she eats twice a day her metabolism stays slow.
Ahh shes only a spring chicken!!... she can easily lose weight steadily making healthier choices,,, or gain weight steadily of she wants to.. her decision.. age is on her side...
But you can still drop weight on 2 meals a day.. it depends on what the meals are... I've just ate over half a chicken and cabbage.... but I fasted for 16 hours before... maybe she could try it 🤷‍♀️
Fast for 16 hours then eat in the 8 hour window,, so if she stops eating at 8PM,,, her first meal would be 12 the next day, so she will have slept most of the fast...
And eat lean proteins and plenty of green veggies... lots!!! And Healthy fats,, worth a try 💯%😁

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws