over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's a high dose these days?

Back then you could do a cycle without test in and no one would lose their shit?

Well it only stands to reason that we're now more educated as a whole due to the ease at which information passes compared to 20 years ago. Back then there wasn't as many resources for this sort of thing. Running Nandrolone without testosterone is provably idiotic behavior.

I do agree with your other point though. In the earlier 2000's I was too young to be running anything but old enough to start reading. People who ran 750mg worth of those Sustanon redi-jects along with D-bol on top of it were considered live wires.

I hear this all the time....”why are people today running high dosages compared to the past”

Who are these “people” you are referring to. Only person I know that runs high dosages and openly admits it is Boston Lyod. I don’t nor do I know anyone who runs high gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was Ciba and they were 5 mg tablets. Blue in color. Good stuff. 25 mg /day was as high as we would go. Pyramid up to that too.

Quality is a huge factor no one has mentioned! 10 mg DBol CEBA was incredible back in the day. Where is that shit now? Lmao let’s not be ignorant to that....

No shit! Unless you make gear yourself, you don't know what you're getting.

Unless you buy from pharmacies that sells compounds legally, the UG shit will ALWAYS be a gamble.

No shit! Unless you make gear yourself, you don't know what you're getting.

Unless you buy from pharmacies that sells compounds legally, the UG shit will ALWAYS be a gamble.

Even when you make your own you cant be 100% sure that the powder you are getting is what they claim it to be. In the end there has to be just trust there that what you are getting is good. I do think that making your own you are probably less likely to get cheated or get contaminated product.

Even when you make your own you cant be 100% sure that the powder you are getting is what they claim it to be. In the end there has to be just trust there that what you are getting is good. I do think that making your own you are probably less likely to get cheated or get contaminated product.

and if u get caught ordering powders... hello rape by fuzz

I hear this all the time....”why are people today running high dosages compared to the past”

Who are these “people” you are referring to. Only person I know that runs high dosages and openly admits it is Boston Lyod. I don’t nor do I know anyone who runs high gear.

Since I started using aas I have come across so many people who use high doses. Some look amazing and others look crap. Plus the gear is crap these days argument is not true. There are loads of good sources. Go check out the anasci forum who are testing random products from sources on here. Yes there is loads of crap but there is also loads of good stuff. We just had Jano test most of our oils and everything came back great. That includes 95% primo and 104% tren a. We are not the only source putting out good stuff either as there are many of them.

I have taken 40mg dbol back in the day and blew up and my mate would use 200mg of the same dbol and be fine (blew up but the amount was not needed). I know someone who used 10 grams of test. Another who used some much stuff he wouldn't even be able to tell you how much. He would inject 9ml (3ml x 3) whenever he felt like it which was a lot. Some guys don't respond like others either... some are almost non responders to some drugs.

Guys act like people can't take those doses but some can. High doses do work but they are also not magical. If you have a guy eating poorly with subpar genetics he won't look much different from 1g to 5g's. Sometimes people look even better at lower doses as it's less stress and they feel better (train and eat better etc).

I have posted this so many times on here but everyone blew up when they first starting using dbol, adrol, test etc. Plus our perceptions change and if we were to look back at what we looked like when we thought we "blew up" we would probably laugh... I know as I did it with myself. When you use dbol for the 20th time it doesn't have the same effect especially if you weigh 50 pounds more. What I am trying to say is the gear didn't suddenly just stop working or become impossible to find. Yes it was all pharm grade years ago but you can still get great gear.

Cause half this shit is not good.

Ive used real shit and literally you dont even have to try you just get yoked and shredded.

I feel like 400mg of tren a week is super high. I get way yi many side effects blood pressure sweating. I get fucking looney tunes.

I saw a reflection on my car hood from the sun and though someone threw something on my clearcoat. I was pissed all day thinking who did it.

Sun went down just the glare lol

People who say they take a gram of tren shit aint real

Not to argue with you but I've ran over 1.5 g of tren from pellets I made personally and know to be legit and real and until getting above the 1500 mark it isn't that bad for me. I have a tolerance for anything I've ever done though. That doesn't mean it turned me into super man over night ...lol I'm still a long way from even getting the look I'm after but I'm old and started late lol...big doses are relative to the person taking them honestly it sounds to me that you probably get more out of low dose tren then I do at 800-1000 . I guess my point is high doses arnt bullshit or stupid there relative to who's running them.

Back in the 80s & 90s I would take 500 mgs of sus pre loads once a week with 20 mgs of dbol with a lot of growth and strength...then I would start hearing everyone say to take a gram of T and 50 mgs of dbol...I saw ZERO improvement compared to half the dosage I was taking...even now I get no better growth or strength from higher mgs...everyone is different......kvh

Since I started using aas I have come across so many people who use high doses. Some look amazing and others look crap. Plus the gear is crap these days argument is not true. There are loads of good sources. Go check out the anasci forum who are testing random products from sources on here. Yes there is loads of crap but there is also loads of good stuff. We just had Jano test most of our oils and everything came back great. That includes 95% primo and 104% tren a. We are not the only source putting out good stuff either as there are many of them.

I have taken 40mg dbol back in the day and blew up and my mate would use 200mg of the same dbol and be fine (blew up but the amount was not needed). I know someone who used 10 grams of test. Another who used some much stuff he wouldn't even be able to tell you how much. He would inject 9ml (3ml x 3) whenever he felt like it which was a lot. Some guys don't respond like others either... some are almost non responders to some drugs.

Guys act like people can't take those doses but some can. High doses do work but they are also not magical. If you have a guy eating poorly with subpar genetics he won't look much different from 1g to 5g's. Sometimes people look even better at lower doses as it's less stress and they feel better (train and eat better etc).

I have posted this so many times on here but everyone blew up when they first starting using dbol, adrol, test etc. Plus our perceptions change and if we were to look back at what we looked like when we thought we "blew up" we would probably laugh... I know as I did it with myself. When you use dbol for the 20th time it doesn't have the same effect especially if you weigh 50 pounds more. What I am trying to say is the gear didn't suddenly just stop working or become impossible to find. Yes it was all pharm grade years ago but you can still get great gear.

for 99% of ppl reading this board gear is farr cheaper and more accessable these days.

if someone has bad gear its there own fault for not paying attention.

i think general doses are higher largely due to that.

According to my reading on this forum...

Now a days a high dose is considered being on anything more than 250 test each week with 4iu of GH ED

Unless you are 5'9 250+ then you can throw in 20mg tren A ED or a 200 deca each week, no orals though because they will kill you

and if u get caught ordering powders... hello rape by fuzz

Yep. Why I wouldn't do it today. I think security has increased a lot in the last 10 + years. Even if you are ordering in quantities for just one person usually the lowest limit they let you order is like 100 grams for each compound, which is a lot and they would argue it is for distribution and not personal use. It would be hard to convince a judge otherwise I think.

If you stuck to lower dosages how many compounds overall would you run during your cycle?
I know it is harder to minimize sides when running multiple compounds cause you cannot pin point what is doing what but who here has ran multiple compounds at once?
How did it effect you and were the sides not bearable?

I'm talking 5 or more compunds at once.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

off topic but what happened to the anavar thread?

i use tap a talk and always says the plug-in is not working I wonder if that has something to do with it I can’t seem to find the thread anywhere now...

off topic but what happened to the anavar thread?

i use tap a talk and always says the plug-in is not working I wonder if that has something to do with it I can’t seem to find the thread anywhere now...

torra** no longer a sponsor so it was deleted

According to my reading on this forum...

Now a days a high dose is considered being on anything more than 250 test each week with 4iu of GH ED

Unless you are 5'9 250+ then you can throw in 20mg tren A ED or a 200 deca each week, no orals though because they will kill you

The message of health is vital and should be heard by everyone. But I agree that on here sometimes people make it out that what standard competitors use is really really high and it's got to the point many just don't want to be honest as it opens up a can of worms. Doses have increased over time and that's not a good thing but it can get a little silly on here at times. This board should be about health but it's also a hardcore bodybuilding board.

Low or high dosing is all relevant to the person and circumstance. 500mg could be high or it could be low. 2000mg could be high but to a guy who doesn't have the best response to gear and nearly turning pro year after year it could be low if he wants to get that card. 2 grams could even be considered low to a guy who looks like shit who abuses and barely trains... right or wrong it's not that uncommon. I will try and help those guys out but some can't be helped and I am not going to preach to them all day or get offended if they don't listen to me.

I think most people would consider a high dose to be more then they tale themselves......

someones idea of a high dose will change as they get older, test alone at 1g a week i would consider high years ago, now 500 test is good, maybe 750 if i am feeling healthy lol. forget tren and drol:eek:

It seems like back in the day, folks didn't take so much gear. What's your motivation for taking the dosages you do? Do you ever feel it's too much, healthwise?

Personally for me anything above 10mg/day is a high dose now. I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself. My health (being there for my family 100% both physically and finacially) is MY motivation.

yeah we may be running 4ml of test 300 a week

but that 'test 300' is really 83mg of test E and 20mg of tren ace kek

y do guise use so much gear now??

Ive run test at 800mg by itself a week and then 400mg by itself same brand just with slightly better consistency in my diet and training and have had better results.

Same with tren enanthate, ran it at 700mg a week and then had better results at like 300mg a week. Again, just with a slightly better diet and training same labs same batch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131