over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's best for Tren puffy nips?

Bio-hazard

Registered
Trying caber and doesn't seem to do much of anything. Tried prami and the same thing. I have GOT to get these puffy nips under control before summer. Any suggestions?

Trying caber and doesn't seem to do much of anything. Tried prami and the same thing. I have GOT to get these puffy nips under control before summer. Any suggestions?
Have you tried bromocriptine?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I may try Prami one more time bc I may have not gone high enough in dose.

Try Letro.

what doses were you running the caber at?
What doses of tren and test are you running?
usually .25 to .5 cabergoline twice a week knocks out any prolactin symptoms

No I have not. What would be the dose and protocol?
If it's 2.5mg tabs I'd start with a half a tab a day. It can make​ you lose appetite and cause dizziness/nausea. You said the other two weren't effect so that's why I recommended it but honestly prami is better for both sides and cost.

What did you dose the prami at?

I started at 100mcgs before bed and worked my way up from there to 300mcgs over the course of a three weeks.

From my experience though, if my estrogen is high my prolactin levels follow. I would check your estro levels and see if they are high. It might help to take care of that first.

Just a thought brother

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Bio I have always heard caber is the way to go man. I'd go get some blood work done to see what's fucking you up and go from there man.... Puffy nips are no bueno

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Are you sure you caber is legit, most of the "research liquid " caber is crap. You need to get pharm grade tabs. .25mg twice per week will stop all prolactin sides from tren.

Caber and Prami you will "feel" from the first dose if they are legit

Are you sure you caber is legit, most of the "research liquid " caber is crap. You need to get pharm grade tabs. .25mg twice per week will stop all prolactin sides from tren.

IIRC caber isn't even stable in a liquid solution, so even if the raws are good, it's still crap. Could be wrong, but I've heard that many times specifically about caber.

But yeah OP, as above, any AI will work. If you keep estrogen in check, prolactin can't really do much harm by itself. Moreover, I've yet to see a single blood test from someone suffering from "prolactin gyno" that showed normal E2, but elevated prolactin.

Last edited:
caber, prami start at a low dose! and also dehydro test cream rubbed right on the nips.. I never really had a problem but one of my brothers did and the test definitely helps with that... Also the caber and prami help with any ED issues caused by the tren.,..

What's your tren dose? Perhaps dial it back- solving your puffy problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my protocol to combat lifelong high prolactin levels:

250mg L-Dopa/day
10mg nolvadex dissolved in DMSO and rubbed on my nipples....works really well at drying out the area/reducing puffiness...:eek:

If you get pure DMSO there should be absolutely NO smell and if you get bad breath from it (usually occurring later in the day after rubbing it on) then you are deficient in molybdenum and can supplement 500ug/day tablets.

X2

Liquid caber can be good but I wouldn't trust anything out now. Try and get some dostinex as that should sort it out. Although controlling estrogen is important so an AI should be added. You really need to get blood work done to see your estrogen and prolactin levels. Although tren could show up as false positive in a sense. Find out your prolactin and you will know if a dopamine agonist is even needed with the AI. For gyno I would go with letro but look at swopping over to aromasin for general on cycle support.

I have no issues here running Aromasin at 12.5 EOD, but if that wasn't working I would opt for Nolva/Caber.

I have no issues here running Aromasin at 12.5 EOD, but if that wasn't working I would opt for Nolva/Caber.

I forgot to mention if it's estrogenic gyno then 100% nolvadex with aromasin added. Once it goes you keep the aromasin in during cycle and drop the nolva. 20mg nolva is plenty. Sometimes when guys are on tren or deca they automatically assume it's prolactin gyno but it's not always the case. Although BH what are you actually running and doses? If it's 150mg test and 700mg tren then sure it will likely need a dopamine agonist.

Nolva always works for me when they get a bit puffy, if that doesn't work get some letro on deck!

My pick as well. I would run LETROZOLE and CABASER together.

Cabaser.....yes

Cabaser (by Pharmacia & Upjohn)
(Manufactured in Italy)

1 mg, 20 scored tablets.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member