over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's Better HGH (Jins or Kex)?

mr_genetics

Newbies
Have any of you guys have tried both brands? If so, which one do you feel works better? I know you get more bang for your buck if you go with Kex; however, I was told by several people that the Jins work better. So what's the general concensus(sp)? Everyone please chime in. Thanks for your help!

Jins are better. Kex is 192 amino acids, which is an inferior version of GH. The 1st amino acid in Kex is Met & the 1st amino acid in Jin is Phe. Phe is identical to the natural GH produced in your own body, & hence, the better choice. Jins all the way!!!

I liked the GenSci product very much, but I have not tried the Kex so I cant say which is best. I would say go with the one that has the most relialble delivery...Bump for Alin! The best in the Biz. Check his site for the email for Chin and he'll set you up with the GenSci product.

|--[\\\]>------- I've always used Jin's so as the saying goes, if it ain't broke, dont fix it....so i have never tried Kexing. Jin's have always worked well for me, but i'm getting ready to start some generic on monday and i got it for such a great price i couldnt say NO to trying it, but from what i hear it's better than Jin's they too are the 191 amino kind

I too have seen the lab tests on Kexing. Qwert is correct, they are 192AA sequenced and hence won't work good in humans. In fact, some studies show that a 192 AA synthetic GH only works in about 30-50% of the people who tried it.

The 191 AA version (GEnSci, Serono, etc) is far superior!

Jerkyboy said:
I too have seen the lab tests on Kexing. Qwert is correct, they are 192AA sequenced and hence won't work good in humans. In fact, some studies show that a 192 AA synthetic GH only works in about 30-50% of the people who tried it.

The 191 AA version (GEnSci, Serono, etc) is far superior!

Not true, most of the people I have talked to thought both were jsut as good. For a woman I like the Fitropin better because I found it causes less water retention. The jins cause me alot of retention at first, but it will sibside after a few weeks. I enjoyed both brands myself and would recomend either one of them, whatever comes at a better price.

they are 192AA sequenced and hence won't work good in humans. In fact, some studies show that a 192 AA synthetic GH only works in about 30-50% of the people who tried it.

I have used both and can tell you Kexing kicked in much faster and my hands were tingling after about 2 weeks at 2iu ed. I can tell you I get the same thing with Jins also , but need 3-4iu. They both work for me I very sensitive to Gh and dont need much. I actuall found less bloat qith Jins than Kexing.

Ive used both jins and fits(fitropin) ,loved them both but i get fits alot cheaper . i did notice more sides with fits -water , hands swell ,joints ache,lethargy.I'm using 6iu eod and will probably not go up until my next cycle.

P.S.Some people can't take fits because of the 192 sequence ,they get whelps . so i wouldnt buy a bunch of it until i tried it and make sure your body doesnt have a problem with it.

tap said:

P.S.Some people can't take fits because of the 192 sequence ,they get whelps . so i wouldnt buy a bunch of it until i tried it and make sure your body doesnt have a problem with it.

i heard a bunch of guys on another board were complaining about the welts from the Kex Fit and they didnt get them with the GenSci Jin

some said both brands worked fine, others said the Kex Fit wasnt as good

I had a freind that got welts from the fits and is taking jins now with no problems.For me i think one is as good as the other.Now if money was no object i would be doing humatropes but i can buy 120 iu of fits cheaper than 15iu of humas so its fitropin for me unless i hit the lottery lol!
tap

|--[\\\]>-------- I got those 'welts' years ago when i took Euro 'serostim and the Eurotech shit that was going around few years back.

EuroTech, there is a name I havent heard in a while. dang! Way to go BBA

As Mr Pickles said "some said both brands worked fine, others said the Kex Fit wasnt as good"

The reason for this is what we have been telling you. The Kexing 192 AA sequence doesnt work in everybody! That is why there is the varied results from the users of it.

The reason for this is simple (at least what I have heard) your body -ok, some peoples' bodies- recognize the different 192AA sequence and thinks its a germ or disease so it attacks it like an infection; thus destroying it and making it useless.

Other peoples' immune system dont recognize it and it works a little bit for them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear