over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats everyones favorite brand Dbol?

u aint looking around enough if u havent seen bd pinks/yellows man

You are absolutely right, they are still around and probably as good as ever. I should have written my post better......I meant "I have not used them in awhile"...awhile, being 5 years. Sorry for the misstatement.

what?? where did u hear that man?

this was the last thing i read on the matter, not sure what came out of this. Obviously there are plenty out there :)

British Dispensary lost Anabol license
The roumors have been floating around for some time about British Dispensary, one of the most dianabol makers in the world, loosing their license to produce their brand name dianabol called Anabol.

All of us have come to appreciate the pink tabs that became synonymous with Dianabol as a good product for a reasonable price. This may come to an end now though.

As British Dispensary was well accepted on the steroid market so did they become a problem to the DEA and other law enforcement agencies around the world. Although British Dispensary did not violate any laws directly their products were mainly sold outside of Thailand where they are registered and illegally exported worldwide. It is estimated that as much as 80% of their production was exported directly by the British Dispensary to various trading companies world-wide, and of those 20% that were sold in Thailand great majority was also exported to other countries.

Couple of months ago rumors emerged that British Dispensary lost their license to produce Anabol in Thailand. These rumors stipulated that different reasons for their loss of license but I was told by a very reliable source that the main reason their license was revoked was because the US authorities used their influence with Thai government and pressured them into suspending their license. At the moment it seems that British Dispensary will not be able to apply for a new license nor it is clear what will happen with other Dispensary anabolic steroids products (at the moment they still produce Azolol and Androlic). Another problem are tensions between the owners of British Dispensary - the company is family owned and one portion of the family wishes to cease production completely while the other portion would like to continue production…

It is said that Dispensary still has large stocks of Anabol on stock (they cannot produce new batches but they can still sell old batches) and they are still available on the market. However, I fear that soon we will be faced with the same problem as with most other brands - there will still be demand for Anabol and as Dispensary will not produce it anymore the counterfeiters will fill the void. In the end this will turn out to be another stupid interjection by US government that will force users to change a quality product for dangerous counterfeited or underground products.

Scrioxx?

I just got some in the original packaging from Scrioxx, have you guys ever tried them? 10mg each. Nice Bright pink little guys, very pretty lol i wanna eat them ALL as soon as i get my Tamox!

this was the last thing i read on the matter, not sure what came out of this. Obviously there are plenty out there :)

British Dispensary lost Anabol license
The roumors have been floating around for some time about British Dispensary, one of the most dianabol makers in the world, loosing their license to produce their brand name dianabol called Anabol.

All of us have come to appreciate the pink tabs that became synonymous with Dianabol as a good product for a reasonable price. This may come to an end now though.

As British Dispensary was well accepted on the steroid market so did they become a problem to the DEA and other law enforcement agencies around the world. Although British Dispensary did not violate any laws directly their products were mainly sold outside of Thailand where they are registered and illegally exported worldwide. It is estimated that as much as 80% of their production was exported directly by the British Dispensary to various trading companies world-wide, and of those 20% that were sold in Thailand great majority was also exported to other countries.

Couple of months ago rumors emerged that British Dispensary lost their license to produce Anabol in Thailand. These rumors stipulated that different reasons for their loss of license but I was told by a very reliable source that the main reason their license was revoked was because the US authorities used their influence with Thai government and pressured them into suspending their license. At the moment it seems that British Dispensary will not be able to apply for a new license nor it is clear what will happen with other Dispensary anabolic steroids products (at the moment they still produce Azolol and Androlic). Another problem are tensions between the owners of British Dispensary - the company is family owned and one portion of the family wishes to cease production completely while the other portion would like to continue production…

It is said that Dispensary still has large stocks of Anabol on stock (they cannot produce new batches but they can still sell old batches) and they are still available on the market. However, I fear that soon we will be faced with the same problem as with most other brands - there will still be demand for Anabol and as Dispensary will not produce it anymore the counterfeiters will fill the void. In the end this will turn out to be another stupid interjection by US government that will force users to change a quality product for dangerous counterfeited or underground products.

damn that would blow ass if it happens

I just got some in the original packaging from Scrioxx, have you guys ever tried them? 10mg each. Nice Bright pink little guys, very pretty lol i wanna eat them ALL as soon as i get my Tamox!

They're good man, you wont be dissapointed.

i was just wondering about sciroxx dbol lol. wonder how their adrol is too

METANABOL by Jelfa..i am surprised i am not seeing more of it on this tread.

You are absolutely right, they are still around and probably as good as ever. I should have written my post better......I meant "I have not used them in awhile"...awhile, being 5 years. Sorry for the misstatement.

gotcha man...

and as far as those metanabols go, i think ppl are scared to order from the couple of dudes that have it since there are a lot more options out there. idk, maybe im wrong

not a whole lot of experience with only 3 different kinds, but I loved axios dbol.

If you can still get it, I would get reforvit B. Next to the Ciba bol I got back in the mid 80s, reforvit was the best I ever had. Potent stuff IMO.

Loeffler Reforvit-B Box (methandrostenolone pictures)

The same company made some good EQ too, only problem with that is that it was I think just 100mg/ml and so you had to inject a large volume. It was good stuff though. It came in a giant bottle.

If you can still get it, I would get reforvit B. Next to the Ciba bol I got back in the mid 80s, reforvit was the best I ever had. Potent stuff IMO.

Loeffler Reforvit-B Box (methandrostenolone pictures)

The same company made some good EQ too, only problem with that is that it was I think just 100mg/ml and so you had to inject a large volume. It was good stuff though. It came in a giant bottle.

i use to see that shit in all the granerios LOL, but never picked it up. Maybe I should have:eek:

gonna try some ox dbol at sometime! probably bluehearts/thais/metanabols are the best

Any opinions on the British Dragon dbols?

I used those back before the big bust years ago and I thought they really sucked back then. Really underdosed at that time.

def hearts for the win!!!!

though i will admitt that the pinks were just a fantastic

I've been using the British Dragons for a week and a half and have noticed nothing. They are pink, squared but with round edges and scored. They have "BD" on one side and "50" on the other.

NO DICE!11

DEfinetely NOT Omega Alphanabol 20's! They adverise as 20mg but when I got em the jug said 25mg. 200 skittles later with not 1 increase. Complete fakes. Same with inj's too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131