over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what's in this dudes muscles.

Have you ever seen a squirrel that is collecting acorns for the winter and he puts so many acorns in his mouth that his face looks like his cheeks are about to burst from being overfilled? That's kind of what this guys body looks like.....

ok those arms and delts in front shot looks pretty bad imo.

Not done/ appears in a tasteful manner.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I'm over here laughing thinking about how he probably absolutely cares zero about what you think is "tasteful" :D:D:D Guy is obviously going for freak status not "tasteful frank zane aesthetic physique" status :p

I'm over here laughing thinking about how he probably absolutely cares zero about what you think is "tasteful" :D:D:D Guy is obviously going for freak status not "tasteful frank zane aesthetic physique" status :p

Nobody is talking about frank zane status u bellend

U are too dumb to understand it obviously.

Tastefully done SEO as in how many top pro do it to "enhance" their look and not make them look worse off.

Many legit freak bodybuilders did/do SEO to make them look better and complement their look. that's fine. its acceptable like Big A and Elvia said many many pros do it but they dont appear looking all distorted, do they now. Well most of good pros anyway.

Its just one of the tool in the box which can help but got to be done right.

Sometimes shit done too much and not correctly can backfire..

examples ...

Nasser got penalised for it. He got muscle atrophy , nerve root damage. Also he did too much.

British Pro Ernie Taylor got penalised for it. Here is a prime example how incorrect use of SEO can worsen your body and work against you. His placings suffered as a result of this. He was a good decent pro otherwise.

The idea is to create a better illusion onstage in your lagging bodyparts etc to create a overall superior package and not fuck up like Ernie did as below.

Its about creating the illusion of having skeletal muscle or to get that pop effect onstage.

German coach Patrick Ptuor who prepped hide and got him arnold last year, prepped a 212 guy this year who looked fantastic before show and was really conditioned. come show day he put too much oil in his delt caps and it made him look distorted and cost him points. 418defdc6b6450bee53ab3d2850d1d74dd220be2.jpg **broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

tldr but quoted for irony sake :rolleyes:
That's why a twat like you never learn shit and run their ignorant mouth all over the place but hey its ok, we are used to this. we get plenty of your lot around here lol

and there is nothing ironical about it at all..

its earnest at best.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I have to retract my last post on here, the guys forearm's are bigger in the pics than the first.I agree with Tenny a back like that isn't just oil he has put in a lot of work.And yes Elvia said it best he needs to stop the seo or whatever and cut up to look better.Guy still looks good as in the pics but needs to quit and reevaluate after he cuts down.

I went and looked at his instagram...couple thoughts

a) what he looked like in 2015 to what he looks like now....man thats alot of stuff put in his body....arms/shoulders in 2015 were almost half of what they are now

b) I think he is injecting the brachioradialis (top of the forearm) if you look at a video where he is taking shirts out of a package....its pretty telltale

c) in the front relaxed (truly relaxed) he is getting that upside down bowling pin look to his arms that Piana also has....its a really weird look....besides that in the other shots he seems pretty good at SEO

d) I would not put it past him that he just might be injecting the hell out of his outer lats....there are a couple weird pics on there and his back in 2015 to now is again night and day. Ruhl used to do the same thing with the back

e) 2014 vs 2017

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,880
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,888

Attachments

• 2014.jpg
    2014.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,393
Nikita Tkachuk

I can't help but think he's filled with something perfect lol.

He is full of oil and looks fucking awful. Not a good look at all. Reminds me of those idiots from Brazil or even Greg Valentino.... No bueno.

Attachments

• 20177.jpg
    20177.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 3,790
Obviously he looked great beforehand but as DC highlighted don't think his back doesn't contain more of the same. It already looked great but his lats are loaded in seo and it makes them stand out. If his arms and shoulders weren't so overdone he would look fantastic. The issue is some seem to go for as much size as possible in those areas and it always goes against them. I can see in another year him being just like Rich Piana as he isn't that far off. Again it looks more permanent so it may not make much difference but he should definitely take a long break from any site injections.

Obviously he looked great beforehand but as DC highlighted don't think his back doesn't contain more of the same. It already looked great but his lats are loaded in seo and it makes them stand out. If his arms and shoulders weren't so overdone he would look fantastic. The issue is some seem to go for as much size as possible in those areas and it always goes against them. I can see in another year him being just like Rich Piana as he isn't that far off. Again it looks more permanent so it may not make much difference but he should definitely take a long break from any site injections.
Why would someone want to look like Rich Piana does,when he flexes his arms they stay pretty much the same size with not much definition.I'd rather be smaller with the definition than look fake.Most seo users don't look fake but Rich looks like he has implants in his muscles,very noticeably fake.

Why would someone want to look like Rich Piana does,when he flexes his arms they stay pretty much the same size with not much definition.I'd rather be smaller with the definition than look fake.Most seo users don't look fake but Rich looks like he has implants in his muscles,very noticeably fake.

Yes...but who cares about flexing unless you're competing lol.

But what if he just stretched fascia so much that his muscle took place of all that oil? ;)

And Idk. People say they wouldn't wanna look like him but I bet most of you would want to look like him. I'll admit, I'd be down to look that fake if fake looks this dope. Lol

But what if he just stretched fascia so much that his muscle took place of all that oil? ;)

And Idk. People say they wouldn't wanna look like him but I bet most of you would want to look like him. I'll admit, I'd be down to look that fake if fake looks this dope. Lol
By all means he looks good as far as not competing right this second.I personally honestly wouldn't want to be that big.I love Training for my health and overall looks but I'm not looking for what he is looking for.I'm not a bodybuilder by no means not even close lol.My "Fix" is Drag racing.But I do follow Bodybuilding and Strenght Sports as I find it very fascinating what people can transform their body into,or just the pure strength that people have.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner