over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what's in this dudes muscles.

My Mannnn..

He said that last night on part 3 of his interviews with Oliver Stone on the Showtime network. I almost laughed out loud when he said it. But hey...at least he didn't admit to grabbing any pussy.....

1. You guys are giving this guy no credit, which coming from a bunch of juiceheads is ironic to me. Seo or not, there is a ton of solid mass there.

Just my 2 cent worth.

Bodybuilding is so subjective obviously everybody won't agree. I personally just don't like the look. Some pics look good and others look shitty. On the other hand I heard flex wheeler used a lot of seo and I liked the look he had.

I'm over here laughing thinking about how he probably absolutely cares zero about what you think is "tasteful" :D:D:D Guy is obviously going for freak status not "tasteful frank zane aesthetic physique" status :p

Ronnie Coleman is my idea of a bodybuilding freak. If the guy wants to be a Greg Valentino type freak then keep going. No disrespect to gregg because I used to enjoy his rants in md.

Sorry if anyone takes offense to the following, but his left arm (our left) looks horrible in the FDB pose Dante posted...and both arms look horrible in the RDB pose.

Bodybuilders these days are becoming significantly desensitized to the fake-SEO look. Just 10-15 years ago almost NO ONE on this forum would have said that his arms (particularly in the FDB pose Dante posted) looked "good", nor would they want to have arms that looked like that. Why? Because they LOOK FAKE! Back then, having arms that LOOKED like they were full of oil and completely misshapen used to be considered a NEGATIVE trait, but now we actually have guys who think it looks good and WANT to emulate it!

10-15 years ago no self-respecting bodybuilder would have strove for that look...because it would have been heavily penalized onstage and ridiculed by other bodybuilders. People actually wanted to look like their muscles were built out of muscle fiber, not oil! If SEOs were used it was usually done quietly for the express purpose of improving the physique by bringing up weak bodyparts, adding roundness to areas that lacked it, etc (the bodybuilders who did strive for the fake, inflated look were heavily ridiculed). The goal certainly wasn't to have fake, unnatural looking arms...and when I say "unnatural" I am not referring to the "size" of one's arms, but to their "appearance". Ronnie Coleman had contest ready 23 inch arms when at his largest and they looked bad-ass, but they sure as hell didn't look like the soft, detailless, misshapen sacks of shit we see on this guy.

Maybe I am being a bit hard on the guy, but to be honest I am not really attacking him as much as I am this newly emerging mentality, in which bodybuilders today actually ASPIRE to this kind of distorted look.

Don't guys realize that this goes against almost everything that bodybuilding is supposed to stand for? While raw size has always been very important, at no point in our sport's past was it EVER considered OK to sacrifice muscle shape, balance, symmetry, hardness, separation, and overall detail purely for distorted, unnatural looking size.

This look, where bodybuilders appear to have been hooked up to a tire pump, is threatening the very foundation of the sport...and to see younger bodybuilders support it...well...it saddens me. What a difference in perspective the last 10-15 years has brought. I never thought I would say this because my heart has always been (and is) with bodybuilding, but I now think I understand why so many guys forego open bodybuilding competition in favor of other divisions...because such a large contingent of today's bodybuilders are no longer striving after the ideals that bodybuilding was originally based on. We never had a lot of respect from outsiders, but you know something is wrong when those from WITHIN the sport are expressing the same sentiment as the general public. Not good.

For the record, the guy we have been talking about here looked way better in 2014, even with significantly less size...in my opinion. If he would have stayed the course from 2014 until now, he may not have been as large as he is now, but he would have looked way better and he definitely would have been a better bodybuilder.

EXCELLENT post from MA, excellent.

One I wish I had written actually. :)

But he's also promotes the best known SEO company.
I don't mean that in a negative way just the truth.
But he's pretty brutally honest about dosages as well while many aren't.

Big A stated many times if we knew how many pros use synthol from his company we'd be shocked (some top level pros)....after all he can see who's ordering boat loads of it from his site.

https://youtu.be/evBaCQt1fQs

Will these guys keep this stuff even when they age.
It would have to look nasty later in life right.

he actually doesn't look that bad, yea we are desensitized to it he's kind of at his limits, but won't stop -probably more tats coming and more oil.
Someone should shave his back though.:)

Big A stated many times if we knew how many pros use synthol from his company we'd be shocked (some top level pros)....after all he can see who's ordering boat loads of it from his site.

Well then they are doing it right because I don't even notice unless it's blatantly obvious like this guy

Sadly Mike your right.

To me its normal because growing up SEO usage seemed more relevant and open...same thing with gays and bi-sexuals and everything...everything is so accepted by our generation not much shocks us anymore (at least it seems like that from my POV)

We've become used to fake tits. So much so that real ones don't look good to most men.

We've become used to fake tits. So much so that real ones don't look good to most men.

I can't stand fake tits, but you're right..there are a lot of men out there who prefer the "fake" look of implants--that high-up on the chest, no-sag, globe-round appearance in which it looks like two baseballs were attached to their chest.

I personally despise it...and I think that they should be penalized in bikini competitions (severely). It is actually VERY rare for a woman to be as lean as those girls are and still have tits that size. 95% of the women on that stage would be almost completely flat if they didn't have implants...and believe me, the judges DO judge their breasts...or rather, they are penalized if they don't have them. Hence, nearly all the competitors have breast implants.

Now, I am NOT opposed to women who choose to get implants in order to improve their self-confidence, BUT...I think it is completely unfair to judge a woman on a bodypart (i.e. penalize them for not having it) and then allow them to use implants to enhance that bodypart. That shit would never fly in bodybuilding, but it is accepted in the bikini division because the IFBB/NPC will never admit that the breasts play a role in the judging process. This would be no different than a male pro bodybuilder getting chest implants (when he would otherwise have zero chest development) and then crowning him as Mr. Olympia.

Another reason I have a problem with implants in competition is that it undermines the genetic gifts of those women who do have nice tits when lean enough for competition. I can guarantee you that if breast implants suddenly became banned in competition...and every competitor had to have REAL bodyparts from head to toe, we would see a dramatic shift in contest placings. You see, a woman can attain physical perfection in almost every area while remaining very lean, except for the one major area that defines the female physique--the breasts.

Personally, I would love to see who the best REAL women are in bikini competition, but one thing is certain--it is NOT the ones currently winning competitions (generally speaking)...because as soon as today's champions were forced to come into competitions flat, things would change REAL quick. Suddenly, women who were previously placing at the bottom of the heap, or who has never considered entering competitions, would be taking home the top titles.

Just like in bodybuilding, I think bikini competitions should be judged on who has the best, REAL physique. As it is now, it is a huge slap in the face to every woman who possesses the ability to get in competition shape while still having nice breasts.

Last edited:
I'll play devil's advocate and say he looks ridiculous. But I have always admired the old school golden ratio looks over the bigger is always better. I see the devil on his shoulder saying "just one more site injection" over and over when he should have listened to the other side and stopped before symmetry was destroyed.

Agreed, and not playing devils advocate.

Why would someone want to look like Rich Piana does,when he flexes his arms they stay pretty much the same size with not much definition.I'd rather be smaller with the definition than look fake.Most seo users don't look fake but Rich looks like he has implants in his muscles,very noticeably fake.

It just does not look as muscle contracting and what not

In reality I think you'll be shocked if any pro would risk ordering such stuff from such uglab,shitty plug

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws