over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what's in this dudes muscles.

In reality I think you'll be shocked if any pro would risk ordering such stuff from such uglab,shitty plug

:eek:

LMAOOOO

NIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCE

In reality I think you'll be shocked if any pro would risk ordering such stuff from such uglab,shitty plug

UG lab :confused: Are you getting mixed up here? You do know what synthetek is?

Some people are against SEO because it's cheating or against what they think the spirit of the sport should be all about. I'm not idealistic like that, I just think it looks like shit in many or even most cases. As an example Flex Wheeler ruined his physique with the stuff imo.

Some people are against SEO because it's cheating or against what they think the spirit of the sport should be all about. I'm not idealistic like that, I just think it looks like shit in many or even most cases. As an example Flex Wheeler ruined his physique with the stuff imo.

I don't disagree. But he also probably looked the best anyone has ever looked due to seo (or similar) usage. That black and white pic of him on the net is flawless. He is loaded up in that photo.

But sure whatever he seems to be doing now or in the past has fucked up his look. He baffles me as all he does is go on about it in every video how he doesn't use synthol. I don't know what he uses but there is something making his arms look stupid. I have seen him in person years ago and he had it then. You could see how bad it looked from 15 feet away and I am blind it's that obvious. Similar to breast implants stuck in his arms. He is looking great now though but I wonder what his arms will look when he steps on stage.

I don't disagree. But he also probably looked the best anyone has ever looked due to seo (or similar) usage. That black and white pic of him on the net is flawless. He is loaded up in that photo.

He got bigger because of it and in some angles looked fantastic still. But to me it's not better when it's so obvious. Lost all detail in some muscles. Calves were probably the worst I've ever seen. If you don't remember what they looked like at the end of the 90's do a search, they didn't even look like calves anymore.

There was this fella on getbig, "BFG", which some competitors on there said was a real trainer with good connections in the industry. Personally don't know who he was. Anyway, he said this wrt Flex:

i know some guys like to repeatedly pin themselves in certain areas to build up scar tissue to create the illusion of bigger muscles (flex wheeler and ronnie coleman used to just jab at their calves indiscriminately to build up scar tissue...no clue who told them that was a good idea, because it looked BAD).

Anyone here heard of this "technique"? :D

He got bigger because of it and in some angles looked fantastic still. But to me it's not better when it's so obvious. Lost all detail in some muscles. Calves were probably the worst I've ever seen. If you don't remember what they looked like at the end of the 90's do a search, they didn't even look like calves anymore.

There was this fella on getbig, "BFG", which some competitors on there said was a real trainer with good connections in the industry. Personally don't know who he was. Anyway, he said this wrt Flex:

Anyone here heard of this "technique"? :D

yup. wasted some time watching a bostin loyd vid where he satates a large reason for spot injecting was to build up scar tissue.:banghead:
-F2S

Shit I have been utilizing "vacuum cupping" to break up scar tissue in my glutes and delts from the years of pinning there. Can't imagine people wanting to create it ...LOL but it would be pretty easy just pop with an 18 G harpoon. :D
I have never injected anywhere else in my almost 20 years of IM injections.
Done with them and doing sub q now and yes scar tissue builds up there too.

Last edited:
Shit I have been utilizing "vacuum cupping" to break up scar tissue in my glutes and delts from the years of pinning there. Can't imagine people wanting to create it ...LOL but it would be pretty easy just pop with an 18 G harpoon. :D
I have never injected anywhere else in my almost 20 years of IM injections.
Done with them and doing sub q now and yes scar tissue builds up there too.

What is your reason for focusing on breaking up the scar tissue in your glutes? Is it causing you pain or is there a functionality concern?

Update...

Look at the comment (not sure what was said maybe deleted) but 70,000 ml?
Sarcastic?

IMG_20171102_085209.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like he was responding to a troll sarcastically.

I posted about this in another thread. I didn't read it properly and you are correct as he replied to him just below that too. There I was thinking he was just being honest about his usage... silly me :D I figured he just got the units mixed up.

Exactly, he calls the same guy he's responding to stupid right under in Cinder screenshot. Not hard to see he was being sarcastic since that guy must of ticked him off talking about seo.

Exactly, he calls the same guy he's responding too stupid right under in Cinder screenshot. Not hard to see he was being sarcastic since that guy must of ticked him off talking about seo.

Yeah the rest of the comment said the guy was dumb and "I'm done with you" or something

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws