over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what's in this dudes muscles.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Nikita Tkachuk
I assumed photo morphed. But he's real.
I can't help but think he's filled with something perfect lol.

Screenshot_2017-06-12-19-46-07-1.jpg

cue the #1 sponsor response...

I'm kidding but wow this is great placement of oil.

cue the #1 sponsor response...

I'm kidding but wow this is great placement of oil.

Honestly, I think the disproportions in his upper to lower arm makes it look bad... Almost cartoonish

Honestly, I think the disproportions in his upper to lower arm makes it look bad... Almost cartoonish

Check put his instagram or where ever.
Even his forearms look filled. Just looks strange but cool.
Especially the vids

I agree forearm's are way to small for the size of his upper arms.But great looking regardless.

Deff more than just gear and hard work. Hes deff using some kind of SEO or PMMA. Whatever makes him happy is good with me.

Doesn't look proportionate, too much oil. Seems that's the trend.

Likely some site enhancement going on, As to what? No way to know, regardless it looks impressive to the untrained eye. I see this as an achievement in site enhancement, but would never be rewarded on stage.

He is loaded up. I wonder how many injections he does per week :eek: If he toned it down a little he would look incredible. Too much at the moment. Although it looks to me he is putting something in much more permanent similar to Rich Piana (PMMA) so there may be no going back.

Last edited:
first pic doesn't look unreasonable (IE 'obvious')

makes me wonder how prevalent SEO's really are in the IFBB

Big A says they are rampantly used.. guess i wouldn't be surprised

i am a "spot injector" guy. like to do small shots (1-1.5cc) but in alot of places that will show the size (like bis tris delts calves) rather than 1-2 big shots in glutes. i have a decent threshold to pain. i just cant imagine what some of these guys go thru spot injecting SEO or gear or both likely... in high volume into those same muscles... i just cant do it.

but to anser the question thats def well injected SEO/Gear into an already fairly developed muscle. if he wasnt already a bit inclined to have round muscle bellies and be large he would look even more stupid if his gains were all seo. he has good genetics and good site injecting skillz imo
-F2S

I'll play devil's advocate and say he looks ridiculous. But I have always admired the old school golden ratio looks over the bigger is always better. I see the devil on his shoulder saying "just one more site injection" over and over when he should have listened to the other side and stopped before symmetry was destroyed.

first pic doesn't look unreasonable (IE 'obvious')

makes me wonder how prevalent SEO's really are in the IFBB

Big A says they are rampantly used.. guess i wouldn't be surprised

But he's also promotes the best known SEO company.
I don't mean that in a negative way just the truth.
But he's pretty brutally honest about dosages as well while many aren't.

But he's also promotes the best known SEO company.
I don't mean that in a negative way just the truth.
But he's pretty brutally honest about dosages as well while many aren't.

Trust me loads of top bb's use syntherol. I talk about it in private a lot but most don't want to post on the forum they are using. That's why you don't see many logs on it. How many bottles do you think synthetek sell compared to the logs on here. Even though it's so commonly used bodybuilders will get marked down if it's obvious in their physique on stage. Obviously that means it's not really accepted so 90% of guys use it without guys knowing (even large amounts) and never mention it incase it ever goes against them.

Although this guy looks like he may be using something collagen based. That's never good as when you shrink down when you get older you will look awful. Even when Rich Piana goes down to 250 his arms look silly. Can you imagine him at 210 with all that crap in his arms. I am curious what this guy is using and whatever it is that takes some major dedication. Again too much for me and it looks off in some pics but definitely freaky looking.

I'll play devil's advocate and say he looks ridiculous. But I have always admired the old school golden ratio looks over the bigger is always better. I see the devil on his shoulder saying "just one more site injection" over and over when he should have listened to the other side and stopped before symmetry was destroyed.

Fully agreeing with you on this one, not one bit of me wants to aim for a physique like that.

not for nothing NO amount of SEO will make a back look like that.....

arms and delts.....absolutely....

that IS his back.....and its fucking ridiculous...

:cool:

Nikita looks like a jacked version of Vlad Putine... would love to see what it would give if his counterpart Trump decided to operate the same filling up above human limits process on his body... :D

Though a bit too much, it's definitely well done... if what's inside is only SEO and gear, I agree with Elvia on the fact he'd look awesome (and more "natural" :eek:) if he decided to lay off the spot injects for a few weeks.

If it's permanent with likes of PMMA, it's definitely better done than R. Piana.

And Tenny's right, his back is proof he was a great BB even before all those local "special treatments"... :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear