YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's it mean when there's little gooey white blobs in the oil?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
When I draw it out?

I've had this before, I ran it under hot water, still there, boil the bottle?

I legit thought this was a car question

I was like: Pretty sure your head gasket is gone man

Dude, your comment totally had me laughing out loud. good thing no one else was around to hear the hysterical laughing.

When I draw it out?

I've had this before, I ran it under hot water, still there, boil the bottle?

Im no scientist or anything but Im pretty sure that is not a good sign. then again, I could be wrong. Anybody want to chime in?

I tried to change it and it wouldn't let me

It was supposed to say little gooey white blobs in the oil

I ended up throwing it out

Could be mold. You did the right thing.

I tried to change it and it wouldn't let me

It was supposed to say little gooey white blobs in the oil

I ended up throwing it out

I changed the title to what you wanted.

Sounds like you drew with a pin that had a water based solution in it and some vacuumed into the oil based vial . Had it happen before, totally harmless. If it bothers you then you can "hunt" those blobs with the needle with a little vacuum pressure in barrel, suck all it up and dispose.

I changed the title to what you wanted.

appreciate that

Sounds like you drew with a pin that had a water based solution in it and some vacuumed into the oil based vial . Had it happen before, totally harmless. If it bothers you then you can "hunt" those blobs with the needle with a little vacuum pressure in barrel, suck all it up and dispose.

Is it ok to inject with the white blobs?

If it really is water droplets from a syringe you used on a water based vial (for instance you drew from a syringe you just injected some growth with) then you're fine. Water in oil will make that milky white blobs, fairly sure it's that especially if you're sure your oil gear is at least 1% BA and has been filtered with a whatman by your manufacturer.

FYI baking gear down is a common error we can make with suspect gear. Guys claim
It's good to bake gear around 200 degrees in oven with a needle venting it. All this does is bake off benzyl alcohol through evaporation. You actually can get your gear to a dangerous point if you bake off all the BA like this (then bacteria/mold could grow in your gear).

FYI baking gear down is a common error we can make with suspect gear. Guys claim
It's good to bake gear around 200 degrees in oven with a needle venting it. All this does is bake off benzyl alcohol through evaporation. You actually can get your gear to a dangerous point if you bake off all the BA like this (then bacteria/mold could grow in your gear).

True but it depends how fast you go through your gear.

Mold doesn't grow in benzyl alcohol based oil.

You are right, the article I had read was talking about fungus and I mixed up the two. Fungus has been found in steroid vials.

^^^love you brother ..but this does not happen ..BA has a boiling point of 401° ..so at @200° you'v "baked off" nothing
***and if you were to bring the vial to 401 you will have most certainly destroyed the hormone in the oil

^^^had an epic battle on this topic years ago on another board (..it was pretty funny ..if i find it, i'll post it)

^^^if the OP did not cross-contaminate his vial with water like MM suggested above
..then i'd guess the gear itself was probably sterile (..if it were not the "contamination" would be more "uniform" & not sporadic blobs)
..BUT was likely transferred into un-sterile vial ..or a vial that was still wet
^^^the oil tends to trap & "encapsulate" the "un-dried water spots" on the smooth surface of the vial
..bacteria/mold can still form inside these "encapsulations" bc the BA/BB does not reach/penetrate them there
..hence the resulting "blobs" that eventually break off

The boiling point of benzyl alcohol is quite high you are correct, but the point at which it starts quickly evaporating is much lower, well under half. The flash point is under 200. This is clearly true because you can bake out bite to gear with high BA putting it in the oven at 200. If you had to hit 400 to bake off BA then baking at 200 wouldn't change anything. But it does (I've done it on painful prop that had high BA).

Ever watch water come to a boil on the stove? It simmers steam off before it starts boiling. That's evaporation before the boiling point is reached.

The boiling point of benzyl alcohol is quite high you are correct, but the point at which it starts quickly evaporating is much lower, well under half. The flash point is under 200. This is clearly true because you can bake out bite to gear with high BA putting it in the oven at 200. If you had to hit 400 to bake off BA then baking at 200 wouldn't change anything. But it does (I've done it on painful prop that had high BA).

Ever watch water come to a boil on the stove? It simmers steam off before it starts boiling. That's evaporation before the boiling point is reached.

^^^sorry, but this is wrong again
..brother you'r confused as to what "boiling point" technically means in chemistry

boiling point by definition means the point at which a liquid turns to vapor
..the temperature where the liquid-to-gas change occurs
..it refers to the point at which a liquid vaporizes

(..so above where you say it "simmers steam off" ◄-that is the "boiling point" by definition)

***it does not mean the point where it breaks into "bubbles" ◄-this is "rapid vaporization"
(..that may be how our grandmas might define "boiling" as in water on the stove, but it's not what "boiling point" actually/technically means, lol)

so to put this into prospective again using your example of "water on the stove";
-when water begins to vaporize that is the technical "boiling point" ..so BA "begins" to vaporize @401°

-when the water starts to "bubble" it is PAST the boiling point & what you have at that juncture is a condition of "rapid vaporization" or "rapid boiling" or "rapid evaporation"

^^^EVEN if you disregard all the facts i'v stated above, what you described is still wrong no matter how you cut it

..what you are suggestion is that even though BA has a "boiling point" of 401° ..it begins to vaporize @200°??
^^^so at half of it's "boiling point" ..of course this is incorrect

^^^this would be the same as suggesting that water vaporizes @ half the temperature of it's "boiling point"
(..at half the temperature of water's "boiling point" ..all you have is warm water)

as far as "baking the bite out" of AAS this way ..if it's not "placebo" ..then more than likely they have done is degraded or destroyed the hormone & that's where the PIP relief comes from ..bc as you can see, you are not "boiling" off any BA @200°
(..i have also read plenty of threads where guys state that they'v used this method to no avail ..in other words it made no difference in the PIP)

^^^sorry, but this is wrong again
..brother you'r confused as to what "boiling point" technically means in chemistry

boiling point by definition means the point at which a liquid turns to vapor
..the temperature where the liquid-to-gas change occurs
..it refers to the point at which a liquid vaporizes

(..so above where you say it "simmers steam off" ◄-that is the "boiling point" by definition)

***it does not mean the point where it breaks into "bubbles" ◄-this is "rapid vaporization"
(..that may be how our grandmas might define "boiling" as in water on the stove, but it's not what "boiling point" actually/technically means, lol)

so to put this into prospective again using your example of "water on the stove";
-when water begins to vaporize that is the technical "boiling point" ..so BA "begins" to vaporize @401°

-when the water starts to "bubble" it is PAST the boiling point & what you have at that juncture is a condition of "rapid vaporization" or "rapid boiling" or "rapid evaporation"

^^^EVEN if you disregard all the facts i'v stated above, what you described is still wrong no matter how you cut it

..what you are suggestion is that even though BA has a "boiling point" of 401° ..it begins to vaporize @200°??
^^^so at half of it's "boiling point" ..of course this is incorrect

^^^this would be the same as suggesting that water vaporizes @ half the temperature of it's "boiling point"
(..at half the temperature of water's "boiling point" ..all you have is warm water)

as far as "baking the bite out" of AAS this way ..if it's not "placebo" ..then more than likely they have done is degraded or destroyed the hormone & that's where the PIP relief comes from ..bc as you can see, you are not "boiling" off any BA @200°
(..i have also read plenty of threads where guys state that they'v used this method to no avail ..in other words it made no difference in the PIP)

I'm not sure you're right man. I *could* be wrong at any point but 99% sure I'm not now lol

You do realize water evaporates at room temperature, right? Heat up the room and the water will evaporate even faster.

Try this man, grab 10 units of BA from your 50ml vial and squeeze it on your desk. It's going to evaporate (vaporize). Right? Heat up the room to 100 degrees F and it will evaporate even faster! It doesn't have to boil to vape off.

Baking off BA and reducing bite is definitely not placebo just fwiw.

Let's meet over at ProChem and discuss this further :D

I love u too bro no homo

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear