YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's longest you've taken Anavar at what mg/day?

Team Hoss

Registered
I've taken it for 8 weeks with test alone and with test/EQ and my bloods have never been more than a few pts above range. This was at 50 and 75mg per day. I'd like to see how I react to 100mg and I'd also like to go longer since my bloods checked out pretty good. I'm about to start a 16wk test e/EQ cycle with Var the first 3 weeks and the last 8. I'm thinking of just going the whole 16 weeks at 100mg.

Would like to hear some of your experiences.

When you say blood work I assume you're talking about AST and ALT? What about HDL?

When you say blood work I assume you're talking about AST and ALT? What about HDL?

Yes I was talking about those.

My HDL for the last 2 yrs, before the aforementioned cycles and years after a few cycles, has been out of range on the top end. It's the same no matter if I'm on or off.

How does var affect HDL?

Thanks for your input.

I was on 50mg per day for a month and 100mg a day for around 2 more months after that and my AST /ALT WERE SKY HIGH check out my thread LIVER IS FUCKED

With that being said. I was on tren and drank pretty hard on the weekends through those months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one of my client run the cycle of test p, anavar and arimidex for 16 weeks.he started use anavar from the 5th week at 50mg everyday. he's blood test shows a good result. its just for your reference
actually everyone's situation varies u can adjust based on your condition.

Longest I've ran anavar was 20mgs daily for just over three weeks. At that three week time i had my blood work done and my cholesterol was shot to he'll so i stopped right away.i sit around 230 and have ran many different cycles all with blood work and nothing effected my levels as bad as oxandrolone

Longest I've ran anavar was 20mgs daily for just over three weeks. At that three week time i had my blood work done and my cholesterol was shot to he'll so i stopped right away.i sit around 230 and have ran many different cycles all with blood work and nothing effected my levels as bad as oxandrolone

Thanks for your experience but I think you might be a special case because that does not sound typical.

OSD

I've used methyltren for 4 weeks switched right away to halo anadrol winstrol for 4 weeks then went right to methyltren for another 8 weeks. If ur running var and are healthy don't drink and don't do drugs you could run it year round

Thanks for your experience but I think you might be a special case because that does not sound typical.

OSD
Actually in reference to cholesterol, which the poster was specifically talking about, anavar is one of the harshest. In fact almost all orals are, but var is among the worse.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

125mg, 8 weeks, my lipids were BAD BAD BAD - and i was taking magnesium 3-4 times a day and 10g of taurine because i would just cramp up all over all the time. i couldn't even do a crunch without going into a muscle spasm.

Actually in reference to cholesterol, which the poster was specifically talking about, anavar is one of the harshest. In fact almost all orals are, but var is among the worse.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I have used var for 8 weeks at 50mgs and drol for 6 weeks at 100mgs, I was shocked to see the difference between drol and var. I always thought that drol would mess me up real bad but no where close to what I saw for such a little dose of var.

But everyone reacts to things differently

Yes that's exactly what I'm getting at. I've ran Anadrol at 150mgs for eight weeks and lipids were great. I've never been s big fan of anavar on its bang for the buck ratio but it can help pretty darn good for helping with creatine or Harding you up. I've read many reports on how hard it is on your cholesterol so that is why i thought I'd check it out first hand starting off low with 3 week intervals of blood work increasing dose every weeks but i ran from that as soon as i saw my first test results. Its quite easy on the liver even at high doses but horrible on your cholesterol even at low dose in my experience

Last edited:

OSD
Incorrect, var wreaking havoc on lipids is actually the norm. I've been taking anavar @ 20mg for 10 weeks and I just posted a thread of my bloods. HDL plummeted from 64 to 24 in that that time period, here's the link:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...e-forum/133885-bloodwork-pre-intra-cycle.html

Not trying to say you shouldn't run it, but you should know the risks. There's been a nasty rumor circulating the last 5 years or so that anavar is the "safest" of all oral steroids and in regards to lipid levels this is absolutely not true.

First let me say that I love, love, love anavar for its effect on my physique. That being said I am almost forty and it kills my lipids. The only way I've found that works to combat this is lots of intense Cardio, eating extremely clean, lots of soluble fiber in there, and supplementing with fish oil, krill oil, flax oil, avocados etc. Supposedly UDCA is helpful in ridding the body of cholesterol as well. Get real UDCA, it's Pharm Grade and it's cheap. Oh and I think the main thing is to make sure that my liver values are good before starting and only run it with a low dose of test. Then I'm fine. The fact is that a guy in his early twenties who eats right and trains won't be likely to have a problem with lipids. It's one of the things that changes as we age.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws