over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats making me so tired?????????????

doktorspok

Registered
i feel so lethargic all the time. at work , at home whatever i seem to be doing i just cant keep my eyes open. as soon as i sit down i start to nod off. im on 750mg test enth and 400mg nandrolone phynlprop a week, food is good, around 3000-3500 cals a day, trying to get 400-500 g of protein. im cycling and training Doggcrapp style. when im training, i get killer pumps and feel good strength is definetly up, im training M-W-F. trying to put on some size. i heard somewhere durabolin can make you tired. im just starting my 4rd week of enth so it should kick in soon, anyone have anything similar to this?? or better yet have some remedy?eupHP:FVP:FVasfjd, sorry i seem to have dosed off for a sec! LOL!
seriously any help would be great.
DOK

what up bro. I feel the same way right now as we speak.
I think its the juice bro,although you are not on high mgs. I am taking drol,eth and deca and I feel bad too.I usually use a fat burner for energy but thats all I can say Its normal bro(for me anyway. lots of luck

killer

I think this is a very common thing among bodybuilders who use gear. I find myself in the same boat sometimes.....especially when I'm on dbol or drol! I would just try an over the counter pick me up. I take an xenadrine when I'm feeling really tired, just take as needed and this should help you out a little.......I do feel ya though brotha!!! Take care.

patk

Oh yeah, it's the gear. If it wasn't for Syntheburn, I'd be snoring all day.

doktorspok said:
i feel so lethargic all the time. at work , at home whatever i seem to be doing i just cant keep my eyes open. as soon as i sit down i start to nod off. im on 750mg test enth and 400mg nandrolone phynlprop a week, food is good, around 3000-3500 cals a day, trying to get 400-500 g of protein. im cycling and training Doggcrapp style. when im training, i get killer pumps and feel good strength is definetly up, im training M-W-F. trying to put on some size. i heard somewhere durabolin can make you tired. im just starting my 4rd week of enth so it should kick in soon, anyone have anything similar to this?? or better yet have some remedy?eupHP:FVP:FVasfjd, sorry i seem to have dosed off for a sec! LOL!
seriously any help would be great.
DOK

I am interested in the Dogg Crapp training.

You say you are getting killer pumps. Even though your only performing one workset per bodypart?

Thanks.

killer said:
what up bro. I feel the same way right now as we speak.
I think its the juice bro,although you are not on high mgs. I am taking drol,eth and deca and I feel bad too.I usually use a fat burner for energy but thats all I can say Its normal bro(for me anyway. lots of luck

killer

Doctorspok is doing 1150mgs a week, what would you consider high?

Re: Re: whats making me so tired?????????????

Crowler said:
I am interested in the Dogg Crapp training.

You say you are getting killer pumps. Even though your only performing one workset per bodypart?

Go to Animals Forum at **broken link removed** and read at least the first 4 pages on the thread titled "cycles on pennies" by doggcrapp.

I believe he says to use at least 1 gram of fast acting test and high dose of fast-acting anabolic or tren. I'll be beginning the burst next Monday - 150mg TNE ED and this go around it'll be 50mg inj stanazolol ED.

xcel

Re: Re: Re: whats making me so tired?????????????

xcelbeyond said:

Go to Animals Forum at **broken link removed** and read at least the first 4 pages on the thread titled "cycles on pennies" by doggcrapp.

I believe he says to use at least 1 gram of fast acting test and high dose of fast-acting anabolic or tren. I'll be beginning the burst next Monday - 150mg TNE ED and this go around it'll be 50mg inj stanazolol ED.

xcel

Thank you I am very familiar with the program.

I was just suprised that you would get pumps on a 1 set per body part program. I am doing the exercise program now and do NOT get a pump with just 1 workset. Could be the AS factor.

1--these are usually extended type sets

2--yes AS is a factor

3--seems when the body is ready to grow it requires more sleep, think how it is for growing children

To me 2 drols ed and 2400gs of eth,800mg of deca a week
is high thats my current doggcrap style cycle.Blowing the fuck up
need to get some vit-e oil for stretchmarks.

killer

Whoa

Damn Killer, that seems like alot of juice. How big are you? I havent gone over 750mgs of Test a week, Ive done about 4-5 cycles, so you must be more experienced.

big A

bro im right there with the snoring, i went for a hair cut the other day was waiting for 20 min and nodded off, i was snoring so loud i woke my self up! so then should i increase test?
doggcrapp training gives a pretty good pump , its only one heavy work set but its rest paused. after fist set of 6-8, rest 15 seconds, then hit again to failure, then rest 15 sec and hit it again til failure then thats it and on to the next body part. so its kinda like 3sets in like 1-2 min. i am getting stronger and bigger from it so it does work

crowler. are you doing the stretching too, it makes a big difference

DOK

Re: Whoa

vitor said:
Damn Killer, that seems like alot of juice. How big are you? I havent gone over 750mgs of Test a week, Ive done about 4-5 cycles, so you must be more experienced.

My 4th cycle also.

My biggest one yet. 100mg Tren EOD and 200mg Test Enth every 4 days. What a little bitch I am. :)

Last edited:
well i wouldnt say I know more than half the guys specially the big x lol. I have just reached225 i have 19in guns(just gained 15lbs and an inch on my arms)probably alot of water and i am 5ft.7
I have only been only using for 3 years. I am on a doggcrap cycle.
Hit it hard for a month then ease off a bit this is my third week. Ther are definatelybigger guys here. I have yet to start add gh and syntherol to my cycles. lots of luck bro

killer

Re: big A

doktorspok said:
bro im right there with the snoring, i went for a hair cut the other day was waiting for 20 min and nodded off, i was snoring so loud i woke my self up! so then should i increase test?
doggcrapp training gives a pretty good pump , its only one heavy work set but its rest paused. after fist set of 6-8, rest 15 seconds, then hit again to failure, then rest 15 sec and hit it again til failure then thats it and on to the next body part. so its kinda like 3sets in like 1-2 min. i am getting stronger and bigger from it so it does work

crowler. are you doing the stretching too, it makes a big difference

DOK

Thanks Doc, you have pointed out somethings I missed.

I am definitely doing the stretches. They feel fairly painful but feel GREAT when you are done.

I did not know you are suppose to rest 15 seconds then hit it again. Sometimes Dogg Crapp says take 3 big breaths but rereading his stuff I see he usually says take 12-15 big breaths.
I see this must be where you are getting the 15 second rest before hitting it again.

I will increase the length of my rest/pause. Thanks.

I have NOT been doing the FULL 6 second negative for EACH rep which he says he does. BUT then again in some of his instructions he doesn't say to do that long a negative. Do you do the 6 second negative?

I will also change to the 6 second neg and try that.

If you do that with the 15 second pause it seems the single work set would be about a minute 45 seconds.

Here are some quote from him.

first exercise smythe incline presses (ill use the weights i use for example)
135 for warmup for 12--185 for 8 warmup--225 for 6-8 warmup-----then 375 for 8 reps to total absolute failure (then 12-15 deep breaths) 375 for 2-4 reps to total absolute failure (then 12-15 deep breaths) 375 for 1-3 reps to absolute total failure (then a 20-30 second static hold) DONE!--thats it 375lbs for 8+4+3= 375 for 15 reps rest paused..... next week I go for 385 (again rest paused)-----directly after that rest pause set I go to extreme stretching flyes as described earlier in this post and thats it for chest and on to shoulders, triceps and

crowler

i really dont think im doing a full 6 second negative, i just go slow and smooth no jerky movements, probably more like a 3-4 sec neg, but he did say that it takes time to adjust to this type of training, and at first just get used to the rest pause and then concentrate on the negative. seems to be working, as long as i keep making gains ill stay with it.

DOK

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner