advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's one compound you'll never touch and why?

Probably won't ever try DNP - no need for me. My probably is keeping weight on, not keeping it off.

However, I don't know if I will ever use tren again unless I compete. The BP spike for me is insane, I get vicious headaches, I break out like crazy, and my hair falls out. Also, it changes my personality. It has ended any relationship I've ever been in while on it because I turn into a psycho.

You guys are making clen sound like the devil.

The one time I used tren I was nuts. I became very aggressive about everything with a dark cloud over my head all the time. It wasn't worth it at all.

Last edited:
Definitely clen for me.

When I tried it I was almost calling the funeral place to leave everything arranged so my family wouldn't have too much trouble with my body.

Never ever again.

Any type of oral gives me acute pancreatitis. Not just steroids. Even OTC medicine. I have to be very careful. Acetaminophen will give it to me, ibuprofen won't. I even tried inj Anadrol and it gave it to me. MK667 as well. Lisinopril too. Sucks, but it keeps me in line. Luckily anti estrogens are fine.

Little slice gonna flip out on you DNP haters....

EQ....the hunger is annoying. I already eat too much. Plus the HCT problems.

Trest.

Most dudes want to have kids. And we allll get scared about not having swimmers from messin with gear too much. But Trest was developed to kill ALL swimmers as a male birth control drug. We're already low, so why risk it with some drug that aromatizes like a son of a bitch??? Makes no sense to me.

Clen and T3 are garbage; I'll never touch either again!

Tren

If your trying to stay healthy and use gear for the long term....Tren is not your friend. There are safer AAS to use.

Definitely clen for me.

When I tried it I was almost calling the funeral place to leave everything arranged so my family wouldn't have too much trouble with my body.

Never ever again.

Can you share why ?

Clen is good to me except for the shaky hands and little bit of anxiety.. same as drinking too much coffee.

The one compound Ill never touch is EQ... I probably wrote this on PM 100 times already lol.

EQ gave me the craziest and most intense paranoia and anxiety ever. I thought my life was ending SPECIALLY when I checked my BP one day and it was 190/100 (if not higher)which triggered another panic attack:eek:

Took at least 2.5 months to get BP back in check (no meds) and I was only on for 5-6 weeks

Tren E- i am prone to anxiety and if tren dose isnt perfect i feel crazy. Happened one time w Tren E and cuz of long ester just had to ride it out. Never again!

Clen- again i am prone to anxiety. Accidtentally had some coffee while on clen, i wanted to peel my skin off i was such a nervous wreck. I dont think it helps enough to justify. Never again!

-F2S

I'll never take tren again. I just burn through carbs on it, no matter dose, and don't gain much lean mass, but feel awful/inhuman the entire time I'm on it. Even low dose. Just not worth it to me since I don't compete.

Test+Mast = FEEL GREAT

Clen for sure. Stuff has to be fucking aweful for you. Makes your heart feel like your running 24/7. Fucking hilarious that people will use clen but think dnp is the devil. Clen is the stringest stim I've ever used...and I've used them all at some point.

Nandrolone dbol clen

Why when there is Test superdrol and dnp?

I'm getting tired of being on tren as well personally tbh.

Can you share why ?

Clen is good to me except for the shaky hands and little bit of anxiety.. same as drinking too much coffee.

Single worst headache of my entire life. And I suffer from migraine... Thought I was gonna have a stroke right there...

Heart racing like nothing else.

Feeling of impending doom. Probably a panic attack episode. Severe anxiety and restlessness. Giant dark cloud over my head.

Will never try that thing again.

Single worst headache of my entire life. And I suffer from migraine... Thought I was gonna have a stroke right there...

Heart racing like nothing else.

Feeling of impending doom. Probably a panic attack episode. Severe anxiety and restlessness. Giant dark cloud over my head.

Will never try that thing again.

But what decade did you take it? I hope you never tried 80's clen as that would be a death wish.

I'll never take tren again. I just burn through carbs on it, no matter dose, and don't gain much lean mass, but feel awful/inhuman the entire time I'm on it. Even low dose. Just not worth it to me since I don't compete.

Test+Mast = FEEL GREAT
I'm starting to think along the same lines for myself as well. I'm just using test now, haven't messed with mast much but thinking test and mast will be my go to injects moving forward.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws