YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's taking so long for VICTOR MARTINEZ to snap back?

Bloxz

Registered
Pardon my ignorance but, I always thought Victor had a sandow worthy physique all day long.

His shape in 2007 was unbeatable in my opinion but, that's just my opinion.

Anybody here think he could get back to his 2007 shape?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5PQ9-DA0d8"]Victor Martinez Best Shape Ever in his Life - Mr Olympia 2007 - YouTube[/ame]

The thing about 2007 is that is was over 11 year ago.

Time. Not everyone is dexter Jackson.

He won't come back, Same as wolf.

Consistency is key, def at that level, can't lose a year of not training/ not or barely using gear

He won't come back, Same as wolf.

Consistency is key, def at that level, can't lose a year of not training/ not or barely using gear

I don't see why wolf couldn't come back.

I don't see why wolf couldn't come back.

Wolf's legs came back, but his upper body wasn't all the way there. Understandable given he had neck surgery and extended time not training. But with that surgery and whatever damage was done, his upper body just might not be able to get there again.

Perhaps he doesn't have access to pharm grade gear anymore ;) In all seriousness it's simply age and I am sure other factors (we couldn't possibly know) come into things as well. Maybe he doesn't have the desire he once had because he knows no matter how hard he tries he won't be able to come close to the 2nd place finish he had in 2007. He probably deserved to win in 2007.

Victor boke an arm badly and tore a quad in addition to his impresonment. Plus from what I hear he liked to party. Plus he has kids by a number of different women so probably always drama. Plus aging and creeping arthritis. I head him in an interview recenty and he was sounding tlike age is catching him.

In 2017 at Muscle Mayhem

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lktXPtMTmE"]2017 Muscle Mayhem Pro Posing | Victor Martinez - YouTube[/ame]

He ain't his young self anymore. I notice at a certain age you can still make upper body progress but not legs

How old is he now?

Doesn't he have children who have special needs?

Also broke his arm clean through, and spent time in jail

For someone who wanted to be hugely successful in bodybuilding, he hasn't made it easy on himself

He needs a trip to Kuwait if he wants to be on top again. His back in 2007 was good but not Mr.Olympia...everything else was pretty good. That last video looks like he is past his prime.

Victor had the ingredients but never was able to use them at the right time and right place.

He needs a trip to Kuwait if he wants to be on top again. His back in 2007 was good but not Mr.Olympia...everything else was pretty good. That last video looks like he is past his prime.

Victor had the ingredients but never was able to use them at the right time and right place.

I think he had everything in 2007. Nothing was lacking.

What it would take to snap back at his age may not be worth the toll he would have to pay to do it if he even could.

Victor is from my area and remember him well from the late 90s, he shot to the pros and was a genetic freak.
What I would like to know, being a quad tear recipient, is how he got the quads back to form from the tear.

Victor

Yeah I don’t know if Vic. Will ever come back I’m thinking next year hopeful if not I think that’s a wrap for him.deff. a genetic freak sucks all his personal issues as well as injury’s hopefully he gets it going bye next year.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws