advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the best compliment/lay you ever got because of your size?

superman18

The Great Evil
Registered
I rarely juice so I just get called "wall", or husky. How about you big veiny fuckers lol. Any lays because of it?

Last edited:
When my little boy was 2 or 3 he used to see a picture of Vin Diesel on a DVD or poster and think it was his daddy LOL. That's my favorite compliment anyways....

Last edited:
I am by no means a 'big veiny fucker' but a women that I was intimate with complimented me on my thighs (i have always had chicken legs til I started bodybuilding). Squats and bodybuilding truly have been a life changer for me. What was always a weak point is becoming a strength!

The first thing that comes to mind is about 4 years ago, there was this gorgeous woman in front of me at Target, hyuge diamond on her finger.
She didnt even take a look at me, I was lean and wearin a tank top.

I was staring at this fine woman as she paid for her groceries, she wasnt even noticing me...lol...you know how it is...anyways Im thinking damn her husband must be loaded and just lovin tearin her down every night.
She pays for the groceries starts pushing her cart forward -girl starts ringing up my tuna packs and she turns around and says "scuse me....I just wanted to tell you that you have got the biggest arms I have ever seen on a man."

I might as well have had just beat Ronnie, Jay and Phil at the Olympia -that was my moment lol!

The first thing that comes to mind is about 4 years ago, there was this gorgeous woman in front of me at Target, hyuge diamond on her finger.

I' was staring at this fine woman as she paid for her groceries, she wasnt even noticing me...lol...you know how it is...anyways Im thinking damn her husband must be loaded and just lovin tearin her down every night.
She pays for the groceries starts pushing her cart forward -girl starts ringing up my tuna packs and she turns around and says "scuse me....I just wanted to tell you that you have got the biggest arms I have ever seen on a man."

I might as well have had just beat Ronnie, Jay and Phil at the Olympia -that was my moment lol!

Got to love stories with a happy ending. :D

I'll go ahead and throw one out here too. About 3 weeks ago, I'm on the treadmill and my gym owner and one of the hottest girls in our gym start making there way towards me. I catch them with the corner of my eye, but mind my own business thinking he is going to set up the treadmill for her. Before I know there both standing there beside me and my gym owner hands me this ripped out page of a magazine. I look at it and it some jacked bber model and he says to me, she said you look just like this guy. I had to do a double take at both of them to see if they were messing me and I look back down at the pic and the only thing I could think to say is that guy is pretty jacked. :D Being totally cut off guard, I didn't even think to say thanks he kinda does. She must of thought I was an asshole. :banghead: Anyways she ends up doing some cardio beside me, while me and the owner chat it up for a few until they both leave.

Even though it was a terrible ending, it was a very nice compliment.

Last edited:
Got to love stories with a happy ending. :D

I'll go ahead and throw one out here too. About 3 weeks ago, I'm on the treadmill and my gym owner and one of the hottest girls start making there way towards me. I catch them with the corner of my eye, but mind my own business thinking he is going to set up the treadmill for her. Before I know there both standing there beside me and my gym owner hands me this ripped out page of a magazine. I look at it and it some jacked bber model and he says to me, she said you look just like this guy. I had to do a double take at both of them to see if they were messing me and I look back down at the pic and the only thing I could think to say is that guy is pretty jacked. :D Being totally cut off guard, I didn't even think to say thanks he kinda does. She must of thought I was an asshole. :banghead: Anyways she ends up doing some cardio beside me and me and the owner chat it up for a few until they both leave.

Even though it was a terrible ending, it was a very nice compliment.

lol.....secondhand complaments DO NOT COUNT bro......

maybe she never said that at all????.....

if you didnt see it??... or hear it???....

IT DIDNT HAPPEN........sorry man....:(

would have been real if she handed you the pic and was like...
"i think you look like this"........
"and i wanna taste the flavor of your sock sweat":p

just sayin

:cool:

I don't look like a bodybuilder, I'm 210 @ 5'9.5'' probably around 10%bf.
With a shirt on, strangers never say much, I've just heard a few people mention I was a bigger sized guy.
Occasionally I have been asked if I am a boxer.

With my shirt off, my wife's friends compliment me a lot, jokingly saying I should strip for them. I have also been called 'that little buff guy' while I was on a river float by one of those really tall powerlifter types.... 6'3-5'' 250+ chubbier types. We chatted weights and he was pleased with my DL #, so that made me feel good since he viewed me as the 'little guy'.

My friends don't lift, so they all think I'm huge. They always make fun of me if I can't lift ridiculously sized things just because I have some muscles on me. Sorry guys, I can't pick up antique 6 ft long oak tables by myself, lol.

Probably my favorite was when I ran into a friend from high school ten years after graduation. I was about 120-145 throughout school. He saw me and said 'What's up Karl, damn, what did you do, you don't even look like Karl, it looks like you ate him!'.

I've gotten this from some of the younger guys in the gym:

"damn, I hope I look as good as you when I turn 47!"

Also was checking into a hotel several months back (had a tank on) and there was a guy talking to the hotel clerk. Hotel clerk recognizes me since I stay there occasionally and says "looks like you've been training hard lately"....other guy then says "yeah, looks like you've been lifting Volkswagens" ...thought that was funny.

The absolute best comments that I get are when I'm able to bang women that are 15-20 years younger than me. Nuff said. :headbang:

Youngest was 23....I was 46. :D

Last edited:
Well this comes from the greatest women in my life my mom, everytime i go back home to visit her shes says "flex you arm" LOL!!!

When we go to the store or out to eat and she sees somebody we know she like "look at chris' arm!!!" or "he rearranged my furniture all by himself" LOL!!!

My mom thinks im the strongest person in the world. Thats cool to me.:)

"holy shit ! you're the most muscular and jacked up dude in California " several people in my dream

Since i started bbing i am described by women as "too much". I have always been into women either as sport f....ing activity or in long term relationships. Thus, i hit on them on a regular basis. I cant complain really as i had a good share of females in my life. Nevertheless, i had failures and bad moments that most of the times were attributed to my size..5.9 240 around 10% year round at 31 yo as of now. They would just go.."oh u r a good guy and character and everything but boy..u r so huge. So "too much" We want something normal, something average". I was like damn it not again for this reason. Of course this comes mostly by the average everyday women. The more good looking or athletic ones seemed to like me more and appreciate my appearance. Girls working on night clubs or wild ones like my size very much. I guess that has always been my sort of compliment on my muscle size.

Since i started bbing i am described by women as "too much". I have always been into women either as sport f....ing activity or in long term relationships. Thus, i hit on them on a regular basis. I cant complain really as i had a good share of females in my life. Nevertheless, i had failures and bad moments that most of the times were attributed to my size..5.9 240 around 10% year round at 31 yo as of now. They would just go.."oh u r a good guy and character and everything but boy..u r so huge. So "too much" We want something normal, something average". I was like damn it not again for this reason. Of course this comes mostly by the average everyday women. The more good looking or athletic ones seemed to like me more and appreciate my appearance. Girls working on night clubs or wild ones like my size very much. I guess that has always been my sort of compliment on my muscle size.
As my physique progressed I noticed the same, strippers especially, of course they come with their own special issues lol.

My brother tells me i look like a gorilla.LOL Sorry i don't have the luck of most of you guys have.I know it was a stupid story but i had to chime in.

I was staring at this fine woman as she paid for her groceries, she wasnt even noticing me...lol...you know how it is...anyways Im thinking damn her husband must be loaded and just lovin tearin her down every night.

I think she meant that she has seen women with bigger arms.

i have always been a stockier guy with about 15%bf. i am 5'7 and last year weighed in approx 215. for the first time in my life...with the help of a pro....i got my diet under control.now im 195lb and 9-10% bf. My wife has made many comments about how good i look. the one that stands out was the first time she said OMG you look hot! that was the best compliment i have ever gotten.

I've heard "I don't think that's going to fit" more than a couple times in my life. That makes me feel better than any complement about my physique.

Some older ugly female trainer told me last week "the things I would to do get your body in the bedroom"...I took it as a compliment. She looked like a man though.

Other than that, it's just been subtle hints and comments but nothing blatant like that one.

My friends don't lift, so they all think I'm huge. They always make fun of me if I can't lift ridiculously sized things just because I have some muscles on me. Sorry guys, I can't pick up antique 6 ft long oak tables by myself, lol.

Probably my favorite was when I ran into a friend from high school ten years after graduation. I was about 120-145 throughout school. He saw me and said 'What's up Karl, damn, what did you do, you don't even look like Karl, it looks like you ate him!'.

I get these two things a lot from people who knew me when I was skinnier then all of them

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear