advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the best seo? Esik Clean, Syntherol etc...

kkmark81

Banned
Dear Bro,

i buy in the past some syntherol and i had see little results....but now i would like try ESIK CLEAN 3rd Generation Posing Oil.

Where i can buy online it, please? Do you exist better product?

Thanks a lot bro and i sorry for my english.

Your lack of results wouldn't have been due to the product, as Syntherol is as good as you can get.

Esiklean is the worst choice out there. It's bathtub brew responsible for people getting sick and having anaphylactic shocks.

If you want to try a different brand, the only other one of REAL SEO is Chris Clarks' Synthossize (the old PumpNPose).

Thanks a lot Big A but where i can buy Chris Clarks' Synthossize, please?

I don't find it anywhere!!!....thanks a lot.

The link to it is burried somewhere in my SEO article in the Article's forum. Chris Clark is a member here - Mr. Synthol

Here is my take though some may feel different....I think Syntherol is hands down the best product for the simple fact they list the ingreds. where as the new improved chris clark formula will not list what is in his product....I ask why will he not list the ingreds? Plus Syntherol is very smooth but freg. injects

Mrsynthol isnt't available......i dont find he!!!!!

Can you write to me your private real e-mail, please?

Thanks a lot bro.

Everyone I know that's used Syntherol has had only good results....and Synthetek.com is really one of the few companies I trust.

I can answer this pretty simple.

Over the years i have used almost every brand of synthol. I use it in my side delts and triceps only. I tend to flatten out when i am really lean so i use synthol to keep the full look. I can tell you this, no matter what kind you use the harder the diet the faster it disappears. Its injectable triglyceride so like any fat it goes when you diet.
Now that being said... i first tried it in 1999. Paul Masters sent me 20 bottles and man that fucking shit hurt like hell. Back then it had nothing to dull the pain. Since then i have experimented with all different kinds... Chris Clarks, that Esik Clean garbage .... all the way down to Big As Syntherol.
Im not kissing ass here... and i have no financial gain what so ever but Syntherol kicks all the other brands asses hands down. There is practically no pain, and i found it lasted alot longer then the other brands. I used 200cc of Esik Clean and could hardly tell i had taken a shot afterward. Syntherol was very noticeable after a week and a half.
So, it may cost a little more then the off brand cheap ass internet sold versions but as with most things in life you get what you pay for.
My advice... Syntherol only. Its the best of the best. Also you can rest assured its not made in a basement by some lard ass smoking cigarettes and eating hoggies.
My arms where naturally (well juice enhanced but no synthol) 20 inches before Syntherol but after i had them up to 22 pumped. I even posted some pics a while back. Im talking vascular and ripped 22.
The only set back i ever found from any synthol was the massive uncontrollable pumps. I was ripped at 265lbs and couldn’t carry the grocery basket for over 5 minutes without having to set it down and let the pump go away.
So... now ya know.
Go Syntherol or don’t go at all.

(On a side note ... i found that mixing it with a little Test prop helped the gains)

JJ Insane1

Thanks a lot JJ-Insane1 for your comment.....i decide of buy syntherol.

Good man. I'm another one that has tried almost every brand of synthol and Syntherol is the best by far!

How did you go?

Thanks a lot JJ-Insane1 for your comment.....i decide of buy syntherol.

Did you end up running a cycle? What kind of results did you have?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131