over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHATS THE BEST SUPP FOR JOINT PAIN

A few of weeks ago in the gym, a friend of mine told me a person he knows who is a marathon runner drinks a glass water mixed with gelatin every day. He swears this helped his knee problems tremendously. He claimed the gelatin helps replenish the collagen in the joints. Gelatin is cheap. I am almost tempted to give it a try. I have tried just about everything else.

Anybody heard of this?

A few of weeks ago in the gym, a friend of mine told me a person he knows who is a marathon runner drinks a glass water mixed with gelatin every day. He swears this helped his knee problems tremendously. He claimed the gelatin helps replenish the collagen in the joints. Gelatin is cheap. I am almost tempted to give it a try. I have tried just about everything else.

Anybody heard of this?

Yeah, I tried it for several months but dont think it made much difference. I would take one packet each day. These were the big boxes you buy that contain packets with pure gelatin in them. No use in buying jello since you dont need the flavor.It is dirt cheap.

There is some type of water that is marketed for this reason...it has glucosamine in it...

ive also heard of people simply taking a few doses of olive oil a day to help with joint pain....

maybe doing a search on google will help you find some homeopathic methods to relieve joint pain

Well I swear by MOVE FREE it can be found at walgreens(right now it's buy one get 1 free)...it has glucosamine, chlondroitin, MSN & hylauronic acid in it(I know I mispelled most of those)...works wonders(I've torn both shoulder & fractured My right) & worse case run a lil sAME for a week or 2

I think primaforce has a high extract (20%) cissus product for a low price now, also, cissus is anabolic as well. GREAT otc product for numerous reasons...

Two Daypro a day works wonders- by RX only.

Hey ole boy, how you been? Is it possible you have been on a Test only cycle? I had the same issue when on Test E only cycle 500 per week.

I added EQ 400 EW and problem went away after a couple of weeks - noticed improvement after couple of days but EQ takes a couple of weeks to really kick in. Problem with Test only is that it decreases you collagen synthesis by up to 80% which is the primary component of tendons.

Deca, Equipoise, Anavar, and Primobolan are recommended as dramatically increase collagen syn and bone mass and density.

Equipoise will increase collagen by approximately 300% -- slightly better than deca plus I didn't want to risk the dreaded deca dick.

There is a good article out there some where on building up tendon strengh - do a search and you can probably find it.

Alexx, that might be the NICEST ass I have every seen. I get joint problems with the HGH, I hear glucosamine and chondroitin(sp?) but I will look for that stuff at walgreens.

NO CONTRIBUTION

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear